Prove to me there is a God

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfucpGCm5hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no God
/thread

To find God, look inside yourself.

>evidence
A personal god separated from the universe? No.
A "god" that *is* the universe or nature? Yes. But it's one hell of a scary and callous entity.

prove to me there is no God. I hate atheists like you

No

it's also mindless outside of the sum total of all real minds

how all minds are in it, we just experience only one slice

*but, not how

I can’t prove it to you.

Spirituality isn’t a part of life based in proof, it’s based in faith. Your religious journey will have an outcome that is different than mine, than the poster above me, the poster below me, and probably very different than the guy in the other thread posting pictures of dogs having corn cobs shoved in their butts.

Because spirituality is subjective rather than objective, trying to prove anything is a pointless endeavor. You should just try out churches or a lack of churches until something really calls you to that faith. When you find a religious that calls to you, you will know.

I don’t need proof to be faithful and happy. I just need the sense of purpose and fulfillment I find in my beliefs.

Good luck in your spiritual journey OP.

>/threading yourself
Typical, athefags are mostly wankers anyways.

This website is proof that there is no god

Easy. We couldn't exist without Him.

I think we've looked everyone from the ends of the universe, to the smallest bosoms.

No.

We couldnt exist with out him unless we were created by ourselves from the past, just because we exist doesnt mean that god created us

Faith is not a decision based on evidence, nothing could ever prove the existence of God. But many things we do as human beings are not based on evidence, in fact, anything we might call truth is subjective and our highest values, like love, are not based on evidence but on faith and feeling. Doubt will always be there, but if you’re ready to make that commitment to love God, take that leap.

>God
>singular
Stay kike.

One could argue that the mere lack of evidence of God is proof that he doesn't exist. One would not expect the grand creator to hide himself away from his own creation, but aside from ancient texts and crazy people including people whom are using narcotics, there are no experiences with God. If he was real, you wouldn't need to find God, he would find you. The good shepherd tends to his sheep. Ergo God does not exist, or human beings aren't valued by him.

youtube.com/watch?v=YfucpGCm5hY

if this isn't indisputable proof of god, then i don't know what is. god bless.

which god?

go watch some ISIS videos if you want to know why there isnt one

How do you know he isn’t interacting with us?

It actually makes a lot of sense that he would hide himself from us. He wants us to be free to make choices and love our lives within our own power. If there was indisputable proof that God exists, people would behave very differently. Rather than acting according to their own intrinsic values every action would be an attempt to please God, leaving us with shallow motivations.

But I fully believe he does watch over us. It’s true that the Black Plague was terrible, but how do we know a thousand species-ending plagues that could have happened weren’t prevented by God? And by hinting to his presence he has allowed people to choose to love him or reject him. That has brought a lot of good into the world.

Pic up any encyclopedia Britannica in any library
>look up Jesus
Read and wheel, disprove that you souless atheishit cuck

Prove me there isn't

You can't prove a negative, dumb ass

Oh really? Then all the people tyina solve the Hilbert problems are fucking idiots

Is it solved yet?
god boi

not only can you prove a negative, you are shifting the burden of proof when you ask someone to prove there is no god and not only that you are also constructing a strawman because we arent claiming to know that there is no god.

God here anons, my post number is

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim. All of you butt hurt religitiods need to educate yourselves and stop being angry that you were indoctrinated and brainwashed as children to believe in a lie

How does hiding the truth allow people to make free choices? That's retard logic.

>The burden of proof is on the person making the claim
yes
>All of you butt hurt religitiods
im not religious tho, did you misunderstand what i ment or are you talking to someone else?

It was for proving that you can prove the negative. About god: it depends on who is the god you belive in.
Niggers in Nigeria belive that god is a fucking piece of Wood. The Wood exist. If you belive in an abstract god you can't yet prove its existance

>hiding the truth will make the people free
So God is an evil dictator on par with Kim Jong Un?

We are the proof that god exists.

>It was for proving that you can prove the negative
yes i ment to say that you can NOT prove a negative, i did notice the typo but wished ppl here were smart enough to see what i ment considering the rest of what i said.

but there is a weird thing about that, i do believe that you can prove there is no god, beyond reasonable doubt, but you cannot prove it definetly, you cant have hard evidence for it.

Worse
read the bible god murdered 10s of thousands and the devil only killed 10 people.
not a god I would bow down to

How did those killings happen? Public executions?

You mean because we exist it proves there is no god.
because of the fact of evolution

if there was proof, you wouldnt need faith

I like your statement. I agree now.

Why does evolution disprove god? He left us here with the right conditions, left us here with time. How do we not adapt and evolve if god is present?

>you cant have hard evidence
Sometimes you don't need a piece of hard evidence for proving something. It is true that we don't have evidence, but maybe all the world is an evidence

evidence for what?
the existance of the world is evidence for the worlds existance, anything beyond that is guessing and baseless assumptions or even wishfull thinking.

He flooded the earth and drowned everyone once.

Did anyone actually see god do this? Or was it just easy to blame god in a world where nothing made sense at the time

In science we develop theories to explain what we don’t understand and we put faith into our theories. Long ago religious leaders told stories, and witnessed miracles, that couldn’t be explained so a theory or Holy being was created. In order to fill that Void of Why?

>There is absolutely no way to be sure anything really exists in science or religion.

>Did anyone actually see god do this?
No, but Christians believe God talked to Noah about it.

nobody saw the flood either because it didnt happen.

Is an evidence for beliving that someone made this. Nothing can be created, it can only be reshaped or transformed. Following this logic: who created the first things that got reshaped? The first atom for example

Reincarnation is the most likely situation. Christianity is a scam to control everyone. The moment you are baptized is the moment you have been made a slave and once you die you will suffer. All religions will bring u somewhere. Buhdism is a way of life and can be combined with any religion. The only religion that is far fetched and bullshit is a religion that tells u to blow ur self up and then fuck virgins in the after life. The most plausible scenario seems to be that we left this planet long ago when it became uninhabitable and came back when the smoke cleared to start over again by our own doing. Its happened before and will happen again. The only real question is what do u choose to believe

The judeo-christian god is undoubtedly just a fairy tale.

>Following this logic: who created the first things that got reshaped? The first atom for example
You're presupposing that matter was "created" and hasn't always existed.

>Is an evidence for beliving that someone made this.
a baseless assumption. not only can you cant make the claim that ANYTHING made this, but you make the claim that SOMEONE made it, make the connection or admit you are being an idiot.

>Nothing can be created, it can only be reshaped or transformed. Following this logic:
someone created god.

>The first atom for example
the first atom was created when the universe had cooled enough for the weak and strong atomic forces to bind neutrons and protons together into an atomic core to create hydrogen, helium and a little bit of lithium.
you really need to read up on these things before you make yourself look like an idiot, but dw, its not a problem if you truly are an idiot.

my point is they didn't. It's all made up stories.
But god is a evil fuck in it

If it was arleady here then explain why it got transformed only after a period of time. If it got transformed immediatly it means that it was created in the exat moment it was transformed

why do you care?

That's not what the bible say's.
I didn't know you could pick and choose what you like and don't like

You just said that neutrons and protons existed when the first atom was created stickdumbdumb

The bible say's he did and the bible is the word of god. Pick and choose

of course they did, do you not even know what atoms are made of? i might have some details off as im only remembering this shit and im not a scientist.
so, protons and neutrons are made of quarks, which were whizzing all around in the plasma that the hot universe was full of.
just please, go read up on the big bang theory, read up on cosmology and just science is general, you dont need to be a scientist to have a basic grasp of this stuff.

OP is a nigger fagot!
From nothing come nothing.
You will accept no evidence because you don't want GOD to exist.

Holy shit how retarded can your reasoning be

The plasma existed. Plasma was something. You are just demolishing your explanation. You have to explain where and when plasma, the first atom, neutrons and protons were created

The explanation is not god

Well maybe whats written isnt always right. Mayne its made that way because they dont want you to expand your horizon

i know, you asked where the first atom came from, NOT what cause the big bang, you gotta be more specific.
so what did cause the big bang? i dont know, i've heard some good explanations and some really bad explanations but because none of them have any proof behind them im not justified in believing any of them
So the answer really is "i dont know" and if you even pretend that you could say something else you really need to rethinkg a lot of things.

Didn't you just say that you cant prove the negative before? And now you are hiding behind the convinction that it wasnt created by a god.
(im not religious, im just explaining my ideas)
We cant prove that it was created by a god and we cant prove that it was arleady here neither. We just gotta belive in what we think its right.
Try to be more open-minded user

that wasnt me.fag

I didn't ask for the Big Bang. I asked for the first atom, as it is written

i already answered that question in There was a time between the big bang and the first atom, at the start the universe was too hot for atoms to form.

What god?

and there you go.

>not
There again. As long as you define something with what it isn't you cannot form a solid understanding to what it really is, you just simply reduced the possible definitions from the infinitudes of concepts that exist. Point being so long as we are not omniscient and all knowing to the very fabric of existence we will never truly prove nor disprove, know or not know what god truly is or if it exists.

These threads about the concept of god only goes to prove how limited we are. Jumping to conclusions, disregarding the fact that theres a lot humans dont know and might never kniw.

And to return to an old saying 'i know that i know nothing' let the concept it conveys put you into perspective

And then explain where neutrons came from.
>explain your plasma shit
Explain where plasma came from
>Explain your universe shit
Explain then something that is not created by something else and I will belive you

Donald Trump is president of the United States and the most powerful man on earth.

The Bible is just one interpretation of the religious and spiritual experience lived by a group of people living in a certain time and space.
Look for yourself, don't just try to find the truth in some old ancient book, make your own spiritual path and go it alone.

cause life is balance, a never ending cycle
nothing in this world trully dies or vanishes it all gets repurposed and "reborn" in another form, be it our souls, rain or fire.

The duality of chaos and order is akin to evil and good, light and dark, such is the essence of man, the eternal struggle within

The bible is not literal, no book is, but there is a creator.

The mere fact that in order to create a habitable planet and life a multitude of aligning situations had to happen, it is too much coincidence.
Particularly for a life so rich and complex.

im not saying something can be not created by something, i do NOT know where the big bang (the universe) came from and im not claiming to know, thats my whole point, its idiotic to claim anything with 0 evidence 1 way or the other.

just please, go read up on it, you clearly dont understand the big bang, well neither do i but i understand what happened after it while you are totally clueless.

The Bible is just ONE book made by a certain group of people. Not believing in the Bible doesn't mean that you don't believe in a god or a creator.
Find your own views, find what's real for YOU. Don't follow dogmas. Don't follow!

>explains why with romanticized bullshit
As a believer in god. I suddenly had the urge to kill this motherfucker. And im not a sandnigger

Implying the atom is the base unit of the universe, and is not made of shitfucktons of other smaller particles with their own properties behaving logically and mathematically to assemble atoms

The Christan religion says the bible is the word of god out of mouth, cannon. If you dont believe that you cant believe in anything it says. #pick and choose

Just read this
You can't claim to know something that you cant even understand. Why was the universe getting hotter? Do you even know what "Hot" is?

Oh it can and will be ended.
And you can take your stupid duality shtick back the the Middle Ages where it belongs.

So what you're saying is its made up

>all these so-called christfaggots don't know they're going to hell for eternity for wearing mixed fibers.

or eating shell fish
kek

> I suddenly had the urge to kill this motherfucker.
lmao implying you are not

FFS im not claiming to know anything(i am simply talking about the best and most researched scientific theorys we have to explain the universe after the big bang) AND the universe was getting colder not hotter, it WAS hot when it all started and im pretty sure i also have a better grasp on what "hot" is than you do.

You must be very lazy not to read the rest that was written about this. The great flood story is a good demonstration of how stupid human beings can be, and if you use this story to try to ridiculize God, you are a proof that humanity is still very stupid.

how god know is god ?

Looks like someone doesn't know the point of ceremonial laws

I think you are too retarded for taking about science. If it was getting cooler doesnt it means that before it was hotter? And "Hot" is Energy. And energy is a "thing" (for making you understand it and not go on Wikipedia).
Im goin to fap on some gay shit now

So I can murder someone who's stupid and that's ok

Not only that, but just making shit up as you go along is what you should do too.

Seems like a pretty reliable framework for intelligent decision making lol

and when it come to this post, its bullshit, good and evil are human inventions, so are souls and all this other "spiritual" bs.
>it is it is too much coincidence.
no, just too much coincidence for your feeble mind to comprehend.
>Particularly for a life so rich and complex.
all explained by the theory of evolution.

in this case, fact is more amazing than fiction, but your mind is polluted by so much fiction you cant see the facts, i'd blame indoctrination and ignorance, but it could also be retardation and ego.

Looks like someone dies t know the point of LAWS.