Americans will defend this

americans will defend this

Nope

freedom? absolutely

Yes. Yes we will.

God bless America and fuck off degenerate self righteous scum.

What's the issue?

No i wont.
#MAGA

He's from California so obviously he wants his son to be a trap.

Lol

Hello ISIS. we don't want sharia law in USA

That's a boy. that's the issue.

>son
that's a boy? wtf i've seen that picture 100x. always assumed it was just a dad letting his daughter dress slutty

so?

It's a cute girl dressed up as an insane slut. I see no issue here.

what am i supposed to be outraged about here? what needs defending?

I dressed as Minnie one year
now I'm 30 and straight
I don't see any problem honestly

kids do the craziest things.

your original assumption was correct

jews gonna jew

It's a boy.

Admiral Ackbar knows what that kid is really.

it's the shitty version of Harley

stay mad kid

JESUS GET BEHIND ME!

this.
I would be perfectly OK with that if the kid dressed up as classic Harley.

Same

i wish my parents dressed me like that when i was a kid

no no, our new default position is to foster mental illness and censure sane people

shorts too long and loose

Harley Quinn isn't cool enough for Sup Forums

>Admiral Ackbar
May he RIP in peace

Right, everyone who doesn't think this is glorious is a Neo Nazi

Nah, we Americans are going to have a transgender purge day, Nobody knows it cept for some specific democrats

As long as he does it restfully.

and a white supremacist and a white nationalist

This is a clear case of "No one gives a fuck, and if you do, mind your own fucking business."

I'd tottaly hit that. Leiv is ok too I guess.

>shadman

>RIP in peace

You just typed: Rest In Peace in peace

Damn dude that top right is fucked up

nice fellatio action

>being this new
Welcome to Sup Forums

I was only pretending to be retarded so the jokes on you.

Americans will also Condone it. We do have differing opinions, yknow.

a dad letting his son go to comic con? what's the problem?

You done made it worse by deflecting, now you look twice as dumb. Also tits

I wish parents dressed other boys like this when I was that age...

I agree that this should be allowed. The problem arises when these snowflakes begin demanding approval from others. If they would shut the fuck up and live as they please without screeching for others to follow their example, we'd all have a happy Kwanzaa

I'm gonna beat a transgender today because of your dumb fucking mouth lol

It's actually his daughter. This has been debunked a thousand times.

Great! All I said was there are differing opinons, not that I would defend this shit.

Make it two

Tits

problem with America is we have no role models and all the female characters are sexualized, most of them, the popular ones.

so a girl's rolemodel is always going to be a slutty looking whore, even if she's STRONGK DEADLY WHOAMAN. (She-Hulk, Wonder Woman)

Top Kek!!!

If that's a boy, I'm a boy.

Problem with Americans is they are too dipshitted to think for themselves, they parrot their governments narratives. This transhumanism will eventually get stomped out in the dsm5 as a mental disorder. I'm dysphoric @ work, doesn t mean I can revert back to being 15 or 16 years old.

Don't link my metal assed future with this shit skinbag.

>needs a role model
can't think for yourself, eh?

Don't link my metal assed future with this shit skinbag

>why am I replying to shit tier bait again?

He doesn't have a daughter, you mong. That's his son.

That said, who gives a flying fuck? Do you have ANY idea how many guys show up to comic cons cosplaying as female characters? He's a kid. Unless he starts wearing the hot pants to school or church, who the hell cares?!!?

>It's actually his daughter

No it's not. Liev doesn't even has any daughter he has two ''sons''

That user is most like trans f to m trying to tell you that that little boy is trans. Anything to push that goalpost

First time I ever said I would hate fuck a shorta

Does he diddle them?

{Pick nationality} will defend this

Prolly does

It's a damn shame what's happening out there. I actually liked this actor but my respect for him is gone for helping to ruin his son

kek

Well yes. This is what Muslims hate and if you hate it too then you're compatible with muslim values. Which means you're the actual problem here, not these fags.

crazy right wingers love sharia law

Shut up dumbass snowflake

>Shockingly attractive children
I'm pretty sure he diddles them.

Spread your ass

when it happens to boys they either grow up to be a pedophile or a transvestite

Spread your ass

Nope, the only problem with America is the sever lack of elementary education such as geography, physics and critical thought. Semi-literacy is also a huge problem I noticed. For example, most people are unaware of meanings of certain words and fall for the re-definiton of them, like the notion that racism (or any -ism) is prejudice + power.
What you have is a bunch of dum-dums incapable of thinking for themselves.

Man that's just not true go outside and actually talk to people my dude

Why? Did I offend you with truth?
A boo boo.

Moar?

>2018
>Caring what other people do.

Like hell we will.

Actually he's right, and you are one of those tards he's talking about. You just don't know it because: YOU'RE AMERICAN and have been programmed since birth.

Exactly. They might hate Muslims, but only because they are convinced they somehow don't worship the same deity or have the exact same opinion on faggots and all the other stuff no one cares about.
Not that I would be defending SJWs here. they are equally as backwards and retarded as the religious folk is. The only exception is they don't worship any kind of deity. Or maybe they do, but it's not at all important. They are degenerates.

No you sound autistic Kek, but then most snowflakes are.

Now I'm erect

O B S E S S E D

Actually, I'm not from America but I do have an American working with me.
I don't know what you're getting at, but at no point in time did I think that everyone's the same. But I definitely recognize what I said as a general problem that is, imho, responsible for people like the SJWs.
After all, you've got social justice departments in universities. I fucking lost it when I heard that. What has social justice have to do with academia?

At least my union will still be around in 50 years

Oh no, I should go to jail for hurting others feelings. Btw in California you can go to jail for misgendering

Allah has punished the infidels by turning their sons gay and their daughters into whores.

Such is your fate for daring to attack Islam.

Bored more like it, NEXT

Why is it that if someone screams, swears at, and hits their kid in public and everyone's all, "Not my business. Can't tell someone how to raise their kid." But Liev Schreiber lets his son cosplay a female and all of a sudden it's a public debate?

*citation needed

because right wingers are retarded hypocrites

There's just no tits in this picture. What are you requesting. Lurk moar.

this

Can you not look up state laws? Lookitup yourself or disbelief me idgaf rlly.

Funny, I'd say you're the actual snowflake in here. Your emotional responses and trying too hard to offend me just tells me that you're extremely butthurt about something.

so you lied. got it.