When will Madrid stop trying to kill him?

When will Madrid stop trying to kill him?
Do you think we´ll see a career ending injury in the next clasico?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5O0IVtK6gFs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its ridiculous how it happens everytime its like he makes halal players seething

Real Madrid sent him to hell, but he's going deeper.

Tbh Ramos should have actually killed the manlet instead of removing legs before contact.

Legit red card for a change, and worth it.

It was a legit red card, you really are the scummiest club in existence with the most vile shitskin supporters like most Spaniards

Mah nigga

quite a bit of blood too

>It was a legit red card

We are the greatest club in the Universe and the only way others can try and get a little bit of glory from us is by cheating and being perfidious.

Never never never on a fair righteous fight.

Live with that, Ahmed al-Nigel.

trips of truth

>real madrid

baka desu senpai

why would he run like that against marcelo's elbow. what's wrong with this kid?

Let's hope so

If you want to talk about shitskin supporters, let's chat about Arsenal's colossal shitskin following in Africa and France.

Are you that Algerian autist who used to post in MLS threads?

Missed you bud

that was intentional by marcelo you dont need to get your elbow that high tbqhwufam

Barca need a proper enforcer to stop this shit instantly.

>in Africa and France
and Sup Forums

This man is the greatest!

literally ZERO (0) trebles EVER

not even an elite club HAHAHA

this isn't the NHL, dumbass

marcelo is one of the biggest scumbags in the game

remember what he did against Wolfsburg 2 years ago

glad >we destroyed that fucker 7-1

I thought he'd lost a tooth somewhere

Gotta love that ''''natural'''' arm movement

>glad >we destroyed that fucker 7-1

The whole world was.

When he plays against Chile, Real Madrid, or Uruguay I feel sorry for him it's like he's entered a gladiators gauntlet

>When will Madrid stop trying to kill him?

When he finally dies

But he already did, user.
He did, and came back. To save us.

Did Sup Forums make Punished Messi a reality?

When La Liga stops having the most retarded rules, which isn't going to happen. A straight red only gives you a one match ban, why wouldn't they try to cripple Messi on sight?

should be though, you endanger a star player, instead of just a red card, you also have to take on some beefy dude

Moor customers BTFO

Uruguay worrying about rough playing?
what is happening

>Barcelona, Spain
>Us
looks like these fanboy boys havent ever watched an NT game
:facepalm:

this. you should know better than any flag that if the opponent is skilled, he must be brought down

If repeating digits Messhit and Penaldo collide into each-other in the next El Clashitco and end each-other's careers

wtf i love ramos now

First: pic related.
Second:
>Daddy bought me a Real Madrid shirt when I was a little kid, and now I'm conditioned to dislike Messi and even convince myself of the stupid shit I'm forced to claim against one of the best players in the history of this sport, if not the best... Why daddy? Why?
We love laughing at your kind here in Argentina.

>niice try boyo

>your kind in Argentina
Do these contrarian faggots actually exist? They cheer for Ronald over their own country's GOAT because muh world cup choke?

They are a really small number, but they exist. But just like everywhere else in the world I guess. From what I've seen OTI and IRL, they mostly come from two places:
One: special snowflakes desperate to show how different they are. They think that by opposing the logical, obvious (mainstream) choice, people will think "Shit, to make such claim, this guy's knowledge and perception must be one step ahead of everyone"... But yeah, noone does, and we all want them to STFU and stop embarassing themselves.
Second, and most common (and probably understandable): beeing a fan of another NT/club/player that Messi has fucked at some point or regularly.

sure you do, marcelo has the right to protect himself. it was the little autist who run against him

I fucking hate this monkey. Disgusting scum.

>When will Madrid stop trying to kill him?
why should they?
and you call yourself an uruguayan

>Do you think we´ll see a career ending injury in the next clasico
Hope so

The argentinian fans are the shittiest fans in the world, Messi broke all national team records already with a solid 4 to 5 years of gametime still to go, and they shit all over that and go all "hes only playing good for Barca, cant even win a world cup all by himself". Ungrateful bastards without him their team would be freaking nothing.

did he get penalized?

don't you see that his shirt is white?

>gets fucking hammered with a hit that would have knocked most MMA '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''fighters''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' the fuck out
>gets back up and wins the game for his team

is this the definitive, scientific, incisive, most absolutely undeniable proof that weaponized autism is the strongest force of nature?

>We are the greatest club in the Universe
t. barça soci

yes, they got humiliated in their own stadium by their biggest rival with the winning goal scored in the last minute by the player he hit in the face.
worst punishment imho

Like I said, the ones you mention are a minority. We're not fucking casuals that only watch football every four years. We're football people, and the vast majority can clearly see where the general fault lies, and how Messi is at least 50% responsable for our NT playing three finals since -and including- the last WC.

this is true, I've always despised Raul Gonzalez even when he was playing for the Spanish NT and was arguably one of the best players. But even then the comparison to Messi is quite stupid because 1) Raul isnt even close to be in the top 10 best players of all time while Messi is a serious contender for #1 if he isnt there yet (Maradona, Pele) and 2) Messi isnt playing in an Argentinian club so Argentinian fans cant be lifelong local Madrid or Espanyol fans to truely hold any grudge against him. They are borderline stupid, besides being plastic as fuck

Here's the difference between Lel Liga and the EPL, Messi would have been fouled by Lee Cattermole before even getting into the box.

Should have hit harder. Maybe in the next time.

they can try
in that webm you can see both Iturraspe and Toquero trying to foul him but no cigar. you can use excessive force or pull his tee, but only once per match if you dont want to get sent out

>trying to foul him

If they were trying to foul him they'd just take him out.

>but only once per match if you dont want to get sent out

Is that really what Lel Liga is like? 2 fouls and you're off? What a pussy ass league.

You are SO cute!

youtube.com/watch?v=5O0IVtK6gFs

(Description: "Lionel Messi made it 17 goals in just 16 matches against sides from England when he scored for Barcelona against Manchester City on Tuesday.")
With that, Messi has scored more Champions League goals against English clubs than he has against sides from any other nation.
You know, CL teams... the best of the best the PL has to offer. Kek.

KEK

Yes, our best teams try to play more of the Lel Liga style. Our shitter teams play murderball and would either make sure Messi is injured most of the season or only scores 20 goals at most.

Just to make sure: you're talking about the league where an amateur-tier player when from being anonymous to breaking all the League's goalscoring records, to dissapearing into oblivion again, all in like, 2 or 3 years?
Yeah, how could Messi possibly compete...

*went* from being anonymous

There's supposed to be video of him spitting out a tooth in the tunnel, could be a meme idk

I think you're talking about Vardy, right? I mean it was only last season he broke ONE record for scoring a goal in the most games in a row. Plus he pissed all over Spain's 4th best team...

Your argument seems very weak m8.

retard: the post

he should take a glock with him next time

Messi should come to the PL in his last years, because if some 'player' did that to him here, he would get his fucking head kicked off.

Im ready to see punished messi somehow make argentina qualify for the wc and lead them to a win.

>an amateur-tier player when from being anonymous to breaking all the League's goalscoring records

He wasn't even the top scorer that season. I get what you're saying, but come on, Vardy isn't that good.

OF COURSE I don't mean literally "all the League's goalscoring records", it was just an hyperbole to accentuate how some fucking John Doe got to shine on the EPL the way he did.

That's right, he isn't. And no, he wasn't top scorer. And EVEN THEN he was picked EPL best player that season.

He wasn't so saying Messi "couldn't compete", you dopey prick.

I didn't mean compete in the league, I meant compete with the level of a player like Vardy

Player of the season was Mahrez you shit for brains retard. It's like you just decide to make shit up and hope nobody will call you out on it.

>Inb4 "I was only pretend to be retard lel made u mad i win!"