On the phone with [complicated] gf

>on the phone with [complicated] gf
>on speaker
>mom walks in
>she hang up

We’ve been dating for over a year we’re both over 18 but her parents don’t like me so she had to “breakup with me” or they won’t support her anymore.

Long story short she got caught last night talking to me on the phone.

idk what the next move is..

Help b/ros

>photo related.

Getting a girlfriend that isn’t controlled by her parents or get on that’s not 16

Well she can either accept the “control” or be homeless without a car or money.

Give me liberty or give me death

>Help b/ros
move on

Your both over 18, who gives a fuck what your parents say? Your legally adults and you can do whatever the fuck you guys want and they can't stop you. Best of luck to you user

Thanks man I appreciate it.

Her only problem is she’ll be losing her Benz and all the money her parents give her. She can fucking live with me idc but it’s not that simple.

I’ll make it work. I just need a plan

Why exactly don't her parents like you? Can't help you without this insight.

Probably cause you text “GN” instead of a nice long good night text on Christmas. Her parents just want better for their daughter

I said GN because she got caught. I usually send a “good night. Love you, I’ll talk to you in the morning”

But this was different man.

People talk. I don’t know exactly but I can name few reasons

>I’m not white (Muslim)
>her parents been together since they were our age so they want her to be single in her early 20s and not make “their mistake”
>people talk and drama (had a problem with her partying w/o me)
>I broke up with her during my midterms and her dad told me he’ll make sure she stays away but Here we are.

She’s out of your league. Move on.

Yeah that’s why I wanna keep her dummy. She’s too hot

Do you make a good living? I suggest growing a pair and confronting her parents about the situation. Put on a good suit, go see them at an appropriate time and discuss with them that she is an adult now and can her make her own decisions. Calm them down and say you understand their position, try to use language that suggests you side with them, but stay to the point that she can make her own decisions and if she wants to be with you then she should be allowed to make that choice as a consenting adult.

If you've already tried this and they still hold onto their daughter, speak with her and tell her you can't be with someone whose family despises you and won't let you near her. You don't want to force her away from her family, so you're going to have to leave her. The alternative is SHE grows a pair and speaks with her parents, but based on how its gone so far I don't think she'll do that.

After this, go find an adult women who doesn't have a bedtime.

>Benz
Oh, she's a cunt, gotcha. I have never met a someone who drove a Merc that wasn't a complete cunt, though women tend to inherit it somehow, the guys at least earn it.

Lol no you won't. She's gonna choose money and comfort unless you can provide the lifestyle she's used to. If she does choose you, she's retarded and impulsive, which means she'll regret it later and you'll have to deal with a depressed, miserable harpy for the rest of the time it takes for her to branch swing away from you.

go out of Sup Forums fucking kid

>not white

Kill yourself please, or post on Sup Forums so someone else can come do it for you. Stay away from white women.

>Muslim
Why you don't fuck goats like your brothers ?

Holy shit just grow the fuck up. Is your whole world crumbling? You think there's only one girl for you? Did you actually think it would last forever?
I got some bad news for you, son.

Thank you! I appreciate the heartfelt response. I’ll bring it up to her and go talk to her parents. At the moment that seems to be the best solution.

Thank you again. She’s so used to the luxury life and I’m still a college student so I can’t provide same as her parents but I try my damn best to be the best man I can be.

Damn yea
Well I’ll go fuck myself. Thanks

Women are legally children until the day they die so this won't work if you're anywhere on the planet earth.

Maybe try saying feminism means equality and women are so strong they dont need no man then applauding her for doing literally anything at all. But be sure to bail her out when she fucks up, and don't take credit for helping her or else youre the patriarchy.

Well she’s someone that I’ve connected with and I understand the whole “you got your whole life ahead of you” idea but if something is fixable why shouldn’t I work on it? I’m not the kind to give up. I’m always a step ahead on everything in life but this caught me off guard.

This. Liberate. She needs to get a job and work for herself. You do the same.

Fucking millennials having to be supported by their parents to live. Shits not that expensive if you're smart with your money.

you sure the problem is her parents and not the guy shes fucking that you dont know about?

That's the spirit user! For this to work though, you have to be 100% prepared that it might not work, and if that happens you've gotta move onto new horizons.

Also this should go without saying, but if she tries to stop you from speaking to her parents then you need to leave her.

Also, OP, why dont they like you?

I’m all in man. This will have to be my last move. I won’t be the reason she becomes separated from her family because it’ll fire back at me in the future.

I’m not ready to lose her but sometimes we just getta take it and that’s life.

>Not understanding the difference between a women who can't make their own choices in their own home and those who can
>Bringing up irrelevant points about third wave feminism, which even most women admit is fucking retarded.

Stay virgin user

>

Good man! Seems like you've got it all figured now, so I'll be on my way. Good luck user, hope this all works out for you!

bro... I did this shit in like.. middle school. You need a new girl, or she needs to stand the fuck up for herself if she loves you and move out. its not that hard to live on your own if you both have jobs

I already have my own place but she wont give up her benz, phone, money etc for a chance with someone who might or might not be the man of her life.

Thanks to everyone who responded. This is heartbreaking at the moment but I’m pretty sure it’ll clear out.

I appreciate the positive and negative feed back. I’ll fuck off now. I have a general idea of how I’m going to handle the situation.

Expect a come back from me either trying to find a shoulder to cry on or to ask for advice on how to hide her parents’ body (joke, that was a joke)

she dont love you then, move on

>advice on how to hide her parents’ body

>Kill parents
>Girl gets money
>???
>Profit

>she drives a benz and youre a muslim
Lass die Hände von ihr du minderwertiger Untermensch

typical woman

I have everything and want your attention but wont give up a single thing you better pay me more

being irrational /= being in love

You were lucky to have some useful advice here. Seems like Sup Forums is not that shitty after all.

I've been coming to Sup Forums for nearly a decade now, and I've always loved the advice here. I think anonymity really gives people the freedom to say exactly what they want to say, without any holds that come from usernames and identities.

Sure you get the trolls and the short unhelpful answers, and only about 1/3 of the replies actually help in some way, but those 1/3 of replies are usually much more insightful and meaningful than if I'd approached someone I know IRL about it.