I wanna fuck my step sister so badly. She's small...

I wanna fuck my step sister so badly. She's small, skinny and I bet I couldn't fit my whole cock inside her 19yr old pussy.

What do?

Well... start by posting moar

give her the ol' drug'n'rape, user

Send her dick picks until she fucks you. That's standard procedure.

She likes to drink. Should i get her tipsy and try?

i would

If she likes to drink you surely have more and sexier pics of her, post em.

Also : drinking games can bring you what you wish, worked for my stepsis

Everybody knows this. It can’t fail.

she likes niggers.
sorry op

People really need to tell cuties to stop fucking their shut up with tats. That shit looks so trashy so Fucking Fast.

She is cute but that fucking shit scrawled on her identities her as a stupid, slutty, basic bitch.

The whore piercing too.

Whhhhoooooooooreeeeeee.

Link her Facebook and social media faggot

More pics!

This. I know a girl in her early 20's that completely ruined her body. I would have given her $1000 to eat her pussy for 15 minutes pre ruining. Now her body is covered it tats, hair dyed, she looks like shit.

Do NOT OP. They will tell your sister and post a link to this thread. Don't trust anons.

post all you got.

Best way Ive found to get a woman is to ignore them...fucks up their wiring

bangn her brains out is all fine and dandy until you get sick of her then youre fucked

plus the cunt will blackmail you down the road

that's the old Sup Forums nowadays we are much tamer you can trust us

Yea fuck you
And the horse you rode in on

Drinks work, drinking games work even better, Try and push the limits while challenging her to make the first big leap, once she makes a dare that is even remotely sexual you've almost got free game to push it further and further, make it seem like a joke at first, but a challenge after, if she never starts the sexual dares, she aint keen my dude

I'm just worried that if I get a chance to fuck her, that I'll break her in half with animalistic desires.

She's 4'11, 95lbs. I'm 5'9", 160 muscle with a 9 inch dick...

I basically wanna turn her into a human cock sleeve and cumdump.

i´ve got dick sucked from three married woman in the last 2 years. thanks to alcohol

Don't you worry, they're not easily breakable. The drinking game is your safest bet.

Fuck shes hot af, post all you got OP

Women can give birth to a 10lb. baby. Your "monster cock" won't hurt her.

If it gets to the point where she wants to see your cock, and she still doesn't quit pushing the dares further, then I'm sure you'll manage, as long as you make her cum several times before you have to quit the first few times, she'll keep coming back for more, but as long as you're looking for just fuck buddies and not a relationship, those are a lot harder

Moar for me

Not OP but I want to fuck my step sister too, she is living with me for a few months, I always tell her flirty shit but she is thinking that I am joking. I tried few things like touching her ass (pic related which I took, she didnt mind lol) and poking her with my dick while we were lying on bed watchin a movie.

How do I fuck her, Sup Forums ?

Dude damn right you wont break shit lol. Little girls can be some of the biggest freaks too cause you can hold them up in the air and shit so they often get used to being manhandled.

you put your penis inside her

If she drinks, try getting some drinks in her and watch a movie in bed with her, make sure you specifically pick one with a sex scene and 'Accidentally' grind on her, if she starts to freak out, pretend you've passed out and are just sleep grinding, apologize in morning and tell her you'll drink less in future, if she doesn't object, explore with your hand, if you start getting out of her comfort zone, she'll stop you, if she doesn't, have fun fucking your step sis I guess

Social media pls dude. If not her name, at least post her FB pics

Enjoy your ban

nice ass

What got me in with Sis was giving back massages. Once she was comfortable getting a back rub with just panties, all it took was an innocent "accidental" slip of a finger to get her flowing to the point where she was begging for me to stick it in.

Here's from her friends bday party

her tits are better, got it from her phone

>She's small, skinny and I bet I couldn't fit my whole cock inside
It's a total myth that smaller women have smaller pussies. Vaginas vary from woman to woman, naturally, but it has little if anything to do with overall body size.

Source: I've fucked a midget

holy cow. whow, yeah i can understand why you on the hunt

>gets flirty
>she lets you GRAB HER ASS AND TAKE A PICTURE
>she hasn't run away consider that you POKE HER with you DICK in bed watching movies

how the fuck do you get so oblivious that you think the other person is oblivious but you aren't? She fucking KNOWS you wan her

get some liquid courage in you. She may be apprehensive so get some liquid courage in her too. then ask "you wanna fuck" and go from there worst case she says no and play it off as being drunk

Can confirm, have fucked a midget once too... Was convinced she had a fucking hallway, ass was tight af though

Nice, man. Mine wasn't a very good lay tbh but it was just such a fun thing to do anyway. Would recommend.

Mine was shit until she saw I wasn't into vaginal, then she asked me to pound her ass and it was great, met up with her a few times again, would 100% recommend, anyone with self confidence issue would love to see their cock look as big as a girls leg.

If she's only 4'11", then how the fuck short is her friend with the pink dong?

That bitch is actually 4'6" she's small as fuck too

Shitty camera and angles help here

Another pic of the face I wanna slather in jizz

Get it whilst you can, OP. She’s gonna whale out in 2-3 years.

What's the closest you've even been to getting anything out of her?

I've seen her tits when she was drunk. She had a tank top on and was stumbling around. She leaned on a chair and I could see straight down. She's perky as fuck.

Get her wasted, wait for her to pass out, use lube, wear a condom, fuck her hard. Get it out of your system.

That's damn nice, but doesn't seem like something that can be worked on.\

Is this op or the ass grab post? piercings look off from op and haven't seen others face afaik

OP friend

you need to update your facial recognition software

ah I was Does she even drink? Those are the better options.

I'm alone on the streets a few days after christmas, all I brought with me was booze, my phone and a sleeping bag, I need more then one upgade

I fucked my cousin, best pussy I've had. Still fap to it

Not a single regret

OP why arent you dumping all the pics we ask for???