THINGS TO DO ON AN AMSTERDAM TRIP

THINGS TO DO ON AN AMSTERDAM TRIP

Hey /b, i will make a trip to amsterdam in february and do not have any plans what to visit there.
Anyone of you knows some nice places that are not the main tourist destinations? (Like anne frank museum, etc.,...)

bump

Red light center or the blue one, coffee shop and night clubs

you could kill yourself there

Find the girl in the pic, send to me via UPS

>protip

Visit Haarlem, 20 minutes from Amsterdam with train, no tourists, same buildings, much nicer.

Live between the two cities myself.

Have fun

I payed some girls to fuck me in the arse with a big dildo, was fun

she's russian you shittard

get stoned, then raid a cheese shop

who is she?

learn to search faggot

what the hell am i gonna search? naked russian chick?

if you're using crome right click the picture and go to search image on google. They have image recognition software that will find other places the picture has been posted. Merry christmas.

name is
Katya Clover

your welcome

Thank you user,
My friend Ludovic will be happy to know her name and will certainly fap to her.

Go to the museums. They’re amazing. If you buy mushrooms in the shops, take lots of them.

Go to Raamsteeg 4, where the bar "Gollem" is. 15 taps and over 200 beers by bottle. Lovely hole in the wall. My favorite bar in Amsterdam

Around the corner from it, in Heisteeg there's a french fry shop that does them Vlaamse style (best french fries ever). Try the vlaamse sauce with them

Cool restaurant to go to: Cafe de Waag in Nieuwmarkt 4. Eggs Benedict are awesome and see if they let you have them in the tower

Across from it there's a bar called De Bekeerde Suzter where they serve every beer in its own coaster. Really good beers and the do samplers too

Amsterdam has chill clubs where you can get yourself into a bizarre mess without any risk or bad moments. Look for fetish clubs, swinger's clubs and stuff of the sort.

In the Red Light District the have all sorts of sex shows and stuff that can be pretty cool to watch.

Get a space cake at Paradox.

Also, rent a bike for your time there, the city is absurdly bike friendly.

No thats maria imizcoz

A coffee shop called Betty Boob something sells purple haze. Shit is as organic as orgasmic.

OMG thanks

You're welcome! Enjoy Holland. It's a cool fucking place

If you're visiting a coffee shop, don't go to Bulldog. It's mostly a tourist shop, crowded and expensive as fuck.

Other than that, if you're looking for a cool museum, Het Rijksmuseum is pretty cool.

First thing to do is leave Holland.
Go to Belgium, better beer, better food, better night life...

...and the worst roads in Europe

coz of all the dutch going there to enjoy life

Holy fuck that bitch is perfect

Bullshit
I've been there and the roads were incredibly fun, loads of bikers and memorials to see.