kek. nope. huge Mousketeer

>funnier than I was expecting

Dropped.

>Mousketeer
what did he mean by this?

lol ikr. can you imagine someone saying that about DCkino

Actually the only capeshit that caught my eye, hope it's not total shit

>worth the 3d ticket

This is the only reason I might go see it in a theater.

I want to see how well Disney does a movie in 3d with this much cgi. It was the only good non-waifu part of Tron 2 bad lead boogaloo

Maybe, just maybe some people don't like ALL these fucking movies to be ''''''''''comedies''''''''''''
You faggots literally are cheering for the death of creativity

Peter Sciretta is the biggest comic shill out there and part of the reason /film went from covering all types of films to just nonstop capeshit.

I mean they might as well be, since most of them have pretty laughable plots anyways

>The movie is funnier than I was expecting
DROPPED

>3D ticket
You have to be insane to watch a movie in 3D.

I tried with Hobbit and it was one of my worst cinema experieces. The 60fps too was fucking horrible

>a white buddhist women monk
What the fuck Marcel?

Marvel*

day 1 pirate

Yeah cause I'm watching this for realism

I imagine 90 minutes of reddit quips.

>Age of Ultron
>IT WAS AWESOME! AND FUNNIER THAN I WAS EXPECTING! GO AND SEE IT!

>Ant Man
>IT WAS AWESOME! AND FUNNIER THAN I WAS EXPECTING! GO AND SEE IT!

>Civil War
>IT WAS EPIC! IT TOTALLY DIDN'T FEEL LIKE A MADE FOR TV MOVIE AT ALL! IT TOTALLY DIDN'T HAVE 1 DIMENSIONAL CARDBOARD CUT OUT CHARACTERS AND BAD SPECIAL EFFECTS!!

>Doctor Strange
>IT'S AWESOME! IT'S FUNNIER THAN I WAS EXPECTING! IT'S EPIC. BUT MAKE SURE YOU GO SEE IT IN IMAX 3D :)

Nah you need at least two seperate Marvel characters in the same movie for Reddit quips

Ant Man is the best MCU movie. I dont care much for the others tho Iron Man 1 was good

>incentive stuff

>MARVEL DOES IT AGAIN!
paying the shills?
big woop

>funnier than I was expecting.
Doctor Strange isn't funny though. He's an arrogant asshole. Why does Marvel want to make every character the same

Arrogant assholes can be funy to watch, you know.

>pre-MCU Iron Man-like standalone story

I unironically would love that.

>every Marvel movie that comes out
>THE BEST MARVEL MOVIE YET!

yeah you niggas want to buy into the overhype, cool
i'm done

Sup Forumsidya pcgamingmasterracer here - didn't even notice the 60fps in the Hobbit. You must be some kinda console peasant to find it that awful.

60fps in games and movies are too different things you fucking idiot.

Movies in 60fps are absolutely terrible and not the same compared to movies

>too
Two and too are also two different things.
>Movies in 60fps are absolutely terrible and not the same compared to movies
How dare you call somebody else an idiot?

*woman

Pfft. More FPS=better in games and it's the same in film. The only people who think the old 24fps are 'cinematic' probably also lament the addition of sound and colour too.

I was planning on seeing this one because it actually looked visually interesting unlike Civil War which looked boring. If I do see it, it would be the first MCU film I've seen in theatres since The Avengers.

So does this mean you're going back to R*ddit?

>worth the 3D ticket

>inception rip off

being funny is harder to do than being serious.

no, it looks like a cheap Soap Opera

but im too mature for humor.

That doesn't make any sense. What does a soap opera look like? Smooth? Its the same video but smoother, you're just not used to it.

Unlike Marvel, who repackages the same generic macguffin-plot into a new movie every year while stopping only to change the actors and dialogue to keep up with the newest tumblr obsessions and reddit memes, DC's films are actually attempting to be visually and tonally distinct in an effort to elevate the superhero genre from mediocre blockbuster garbage to artistic tales weaving themes of morality and sacrifice into monumental and dynamic epics on screen while also questioning the very essence of what society deems a 'hero'. The difference is honestly night and day; during a Marvel movie the viewer is more likely to gobble down popcorn while during a DC film the viewer will likely take out a pen and paper and start taking notes.

youtu.be/kkVcsMZkP2k

lol

>while during a DC film the viewer will likely take out a pen and paper and start taking notes
that happens when you go to see a movie alone

How is he not acting like that here? What other characters in marvel movies are characterized like this Why are you so eager to try and hate something even when what you're saying is totally baseless?

So it's another comedy?

Yeah

Mdr strnag emore like doctor lame!

DC kinographique

I used to think this kinda thing was pretty sad but now I realise it's borne out of sheer desperation. Now all you can say is that the saddest thing about DC's movies is that they're less entertaining than the fun copypasta they spawn.

t. pleb with IMDB-level filmmaking knowledge

The media eats up anything Marvel shits out, who cares. They were saying the same thing about Age of Ultron and Iron Man 3

At least with DC we have some great shitposting, baits and memes born from their failures.

Stay mad DCuck

Say hi to your corporate overlords, fans of super heroes. Keep on giving disney and wb all of your money. And don't forget to buy the action figures!

rip artistry

I can feel your butthurt.

Yeah, i'm pretty butthurt that empty, shallow super hero movies are seen as the epitome of cinema by millenials who go crazy over all of the corporate mandated snark that every character espouses because you retards think sarcasm equals cleverness. Creativity no longer exists, and it's your fault.

if this isn't b8 go look on youtube for an interview with one of the writers about this. they'd have been fucked either way as chinese market wouldn't accept tibetan actress, other asian wouldn't accept chinese actress, so instead they just went with a good white actress to avoid it all

>it's a comedy

And fucking dropped.

>its a marvel vs dc thread

>not lamenting the addition of sound and colour

Already got my IMAX tickets for the October 26 screening (Oct.25 for you Americans)

I need to see this movie while high

David Ehrlic hates Marvel movies and he said its good

Sheeet :D Just a faggot post.

That's because he wasn't saving the world, which didn't make you think "wow why don't the avengers come and help" like with Thor Dark World

watch LOTR and then watch the Hobbit.
One is filmed at 24 fps, and the other at 48. You'll realise how shit it can make the story and characters and destroy the magic of the first

I don't give a shit about capeshit but I'll watch it for my man Boyka

The fact that no one replied to your post in a reasonable manner means this is a marketer thread and for that reason I'm out

>Funnier than I was expecting

The Hobbit hasn't been released on video in 48 fps.

lotr looks a lot better because it's got a lot more practical effects and wasn't a rush job like the hobbit

your hate on 48 is retarded

I wasn't hating on 48fps, I was hating on that god awful trilogy where 48fps couldn't even save it

>can you imagine someone saying that about DCkino
They probably will soon enough.

BvS WAS funnier than I imagined

Except that I was laughing AT the movie, not WITH it

This. What can that possibly mean?

It means he misspelled "inventive"

Boyka is in this? holy fuck

With a video game your eyes usually stay focused in one position on the monitor, you need smooth motion to detect enemies and whip the camera around quickly.

With a movie it's the opposite. The camera moves a lot slower than in vidya and your eyes move a lot quicker.

Furthermore, in vidya 30fps means 30 sharp still images like a sequence of photographs. In film 24fps means 24 images with real motion blur, as in objects have their own individual level of blur according how fast they are moving relative to the camera. It looks very smooth. Video game motion blur just blurs everything according to the camera movement, that's why it looks shit.

Not him, but it still begs the question of why 24fps is ideal. That frame rate was chosen because it was the lowest frame rate that would allow for sound, not because there's an inherent superiority of the frame over others.

As far as I know, there's no magic number in which the illusion of motion is successfully created. With lower frame rates, it looks choppier or blurrier, and with higher frame rates, it looks soothers, though there are obvious diminishing returns.

For various reasons, almost all the content I see these days is at around 60 fps, even movies, (no, I don't use frame interpolation), and when I watch film at 24 fps, the stutter bothers me, and I have seen films that I think would be better at higher frame rates.

DC have better themes and variety PURELY because the comic characters themselves have better back stories and there are more original characters on the roster. If someone had never read the comics or didn't know of the characters then the films are honestly pretty standard, and for those of us that do know the characters, we're left with a bunch of rushed and last minute bodge-job performances in a desperate attempt to catch up to Marvel. Man of Steel brushed over everything and just showed a few people smashing through buildings for 20 minutes. Zod was literally the only character in that movie that formed any emotional connection with the audience. Everyone else in the movie could have died and I wouldn't have cared at all. As for the Popcorn/Notes bullshit...that's because the Marvel films are pretty seamless and are well-written, movies are meant to be entertaining. DC films so far are filled with mediocre character portrayal (with the exception of Ben Affleck), some poor directing and amateur plot holes, which means people are going back over it and critiquing it.

Does that include irredeemable shit like Green Lantern?

Some critics reaction say the humour is a bit out of place

Hopefully it's not as jarring as in Age of Ultron.

I actually don't mind the humor in most Marvel movies, the only time it really bothered me was in AoU. Hopefully it doesn't have those terrible tonal shifts every 10 minutes.

>trailer looks good
>"what this some osrt of secret code?"
>"that's the WIFI PASSWORD! LOL!! WE'RE SO HIP"
dropped

fuck off you manchild capeshitters

yo bad film but that shot is cool

The joke isn't that they're "hip." Apparently even a simple joke is too high brow for the generation of meme repeaters.

What world are you living in where you mostly watch 60fps movies without interpolation?

in the b roll looks like he has a fight scene with Benedict Cumberbatch, he's playing one of the hechman. hopefully not just a blink you'll miss it role, he said he was on set for 6 months so I'm assuming it's a bigger role

youtu.be/z40bMrK1yf4?t=319

I mean the studio saying that. It just isn't a funny joke. It's designed to make children laugh. That's their audience now. They have no integrity.

>If #DoctorStrange has a weak spot, it's w/ its humor. Doesn't mesh as well as it does in other Marvel movies. But man is this sucker a ride!

twitter.com/ErikDavis/status/788968491495723008
>There are some problems with the humor and the pacing of the story itself. #DoctorStrange

twitter.com/AlexRWelch/status/788969261737869312

>consoleshit
>60fps

>real explosion
>real sets
faith in this movie officially restored

Sup Forums BLOW

THE

FUCK

OUT

B-but it's just an Inception rip-off though.

man Adkins needs somebody better to go against, props to Cumberbatch (and looks like Mads too) for actually learning the choreography and what looks like performing the fight scenes actually themselves but Scott has to slow himself down so much for that fight lol

Indeed.

The cast covers all bases so it will do well. Had the popular girls at school excited about it because "Regina George is in it"

>fighting with martial arts rather than just shooting lasers at each other
I'm so turned on right now.