I would post this on /o but they will flame me so I'm posting it here instead anyone know where to download this manual...

I would post this on /o but they will flame me so I'm posting it here instead anyone know where to download this manual preferably free?

Other urls found in this thread:

service.teslamotors.com/?_ga=2.262539592.558402354.1514298782-650335293.1514298782
en.tesla-club.eu/manuals?ddlb_category=11&ddlb_model=2
andratxvirtual.com/chilton_39_s_auto_repair_manual_1964_71_english_download.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

on the Internet

get more specific with the car year and model you should be able to find the manual

Model s tesla

smh
yeah /o would flame you for that
pretty much on your own with those cars
the service manuals do exist though so maybe you can find some kind of rip of whatever section you need

service.teslamotors.com/?_ga=2.262539592.558402354.1514298782-650335293.1514298782

chiltons version?

non existant it seems (tesla did this to fuck independent mechanics and shops)

there are some available
en.tesla-club.eu/manuals?ddlb_category=11&ddlb_model=2

>anyone know where to download this manual
Why wouldn't you download the automatic instead?
HOGH!!!

lost

we building a wall to keep you dirty mexican mechanics out. dont help this guy.

>download this manual

oshit thanks

fuck tesla
fuck you too
suck squeeze bang blow 4strokes of goodness
*posted the manual

post ur wifes saggy mexi cans or gtfo

In the UK, these are known as "Haynes Manuals" and they do one for pretty much every car ever made.

They are IMPOSSIBLE to download for free though. They must have a department that just works on pulling down any illegal uploads.

My autoshop teacher deadass has like a whole shelf of those >inb4 hur dur underage ban.

i know x]

Join an online owners club. If you want specific service info, part numbers, and advice on job methods etc they are you best shot. An entire club of enthusiasts all trying to out-knowledge each other in open posts is a gold mine of info

Both Chiltons and Haynes are pretty goddamn universal and rarely touch on anything specific for your vehicle. You'd be better off going to a forum specific to your model. If its for learning purposes, just find a trade school text book instead.

it's only $6.51 at amazon...
amazon com/dp/0801956528

www.beadsonbroadway.com/chilton-39-s-auto-repair-manual-1964-71-english.pdf

www.konkhao.com/chilton/chilton-39-s-auto-repair-manual-1964-71-english.pdf

andratxvirtual.com/chilton_39_s_auto_repair_manual_1964_71_english_download.pdf

They say you need to create an account, so proceed with caution

btw, simple Google search - first page