Why do tip tier white women like pic related always go for asian men instead of wh*te men?

why do tip tier white women like pic related always go for asian men instead of wh*te men?

Its actually the other way around because azn women know how beta these guys are

Fucking kpop

Why do you post this when you yourself don't have a girlfriend and you fuck your hand on this board all day?

Why the fuck does this asian boi have a Finnish flag on him

lol you're fucking dreaming
you wh*te men are always picking up our whores who are so ugly that all of we asian men don't even consider them as actual women

meanwhile pic related

cry, wh*te boi

she's a finnish

You wish you could get any girl loser. You have no girl. Go back to your trap thread so you can shitpost there

Youre just 250+ lbs nerd with a fetish for what you'll never be able to have. It's okay dude, do you like anything besides blonde girls?

daily reminder that we asian men are able to give the ultimate love and happiness to white women, which is something wh*te bois can never do and that's the reason why more and more white women are recently starting to go for asian men

cry, wh*te boi

I didn't read your response. Keep fucking your hand though

why do faggots like eurasian tiger (john cuckendorf) spam stupid threads everyday?

wh*te subhumans, how does this make you feel?

Every race be mirrin our women because we truly have the best ones.

White Nordic Women = Best women

Makes me feel good about my eyebrows

and the best women are now starting to target on only asian men due to the fact that wh*te and bla*ck ''men'' are fucking losers recently compared to us asian men

pic related

amwf = the best
wmaf = the worst

Naw, goldiggers are in it for the money. She'll eventually divorce their sorry ass and take half.

keep dreaming, wh*te soy boi

You chinks are getting the outcasts. Come get one in the Nordic countries if you want a truly hot white woman.

Somebody murder this guy. I'm tired of seeing this shit for years and I'm a**** who likes w**** girls

…because he’s sexually attractive. use your head user