We were once the superior race, what happened?

We were once the superior race, what happened?

Anime.

You happened

White men do everything better than other races, we make for the strongest men and the best girls(male).

In one way or another, you non-whites worship the white race.

You were good at colonizing and traveling the undiscovered world with advanced weapons, when the world began to socialize you held the sociological advantage but when everyone got onto the same level in society the perversion of sex, cock size, and traps became your downfall

Still are, just under attack now more than ever.

feminism. white guilt.

The only thing dumber than a fascist is the guy wasting his time communicating with one. KTA

high level bamboozling

we are now superiorly sexy, sexier than even our women, its evolution.

masculinity was for the age of caves, lion hunting , and religion but now we live in the age of science and technology, get used to it.

traps are probably 0.001% of the white population

What is this "we" bullshit? Speak for yourself, worm.

Became betas by being cucked

Find a flaw with this

Wait.... is there no black traps?

Seriously, why aren't we euthanizing these people?

it keeps the black man sperm out of the white vagina so that white women can't carry black babies

Niggers will fuck anything they can get their hands on. Girls, traps, dogs, even female niggers. That's why the all have AIDS.

Faggotry like this has happened since the human race began. It's neurological.

It's something that will be "selected out" in the future when designer babies start becoming the majority.

I think, it's all like the competition between siblings, where one is talented and very successful when the other is just failing around. In younger years the attention of the parents has more value and hence the difference in success does not count that much.

But later, the dust has settled and it becomes clear who did good and who wasted their life.
usually the one which "won" simply stops fighting and moves on when the "loser" cannot stop trying to bully around to keep the feeling that the result is still open.

That's what's going on right now, that's what the Communists / Muslems / Nigger / Chinks etc are trying right now.

Let them try. Ignore. Relax.

trap discord: discord gg/Ng7aDN

Its a circle of whites spreading to other races user....just wait....

t. Lev Rabinnowitz

I had never expected this from Sup Forums.
this is so true, it hurts

good feet

right? Let's make this a granny feet thread. They're rare here and the main topic has already been /thread'ed by this guy.

Gay's aren't a new thing dude.

I love that

>What happened
pic related

We lost WW2

we still are, that's what you call a minority

man, my connection is kill at the moment. I'll go on positing nice mature feet the moment I am up to an acceptable upload rate again

there should be a cringe version of this since cringe threads consist of 95% white males.

Cool , but where?

I think its working again.
Let's do it here and later one of us may open a thread for this

What happened to white men?

TL;DR: Straight men want to be alpha but forget marriage is the inclusion of unworthy females in hegemony and all child-rearing, marriage-focused societies come to this end as rightist and leftist men/women rip liberty in half while able-bodied, curious, horny and dynamic people die in the chaos

>> Rightist white boys fuck up economy pursuing idyllic homelives with a divorce rate of 50% and leave behind a generation of homeless, overworked millenials
>> Leftist white boys are broke AF but still want to feel 'in on it' so we create a generation of colored cock-loving cucks
>> Right & left white boys circlejerk in the wifi-equipped American remake of Greco-Roman collapse
>> MFW we're all Muslim in another 20 years because right & left wing politics created an illusory government whose only concern is wasting money on women, children, and immigrants
>> MFW 'totalitarian' governments are just the old boys clubs who've been around forever (and will be around forever) because instead of pandering to a false left/right political spectrum they focus on making education, housing, and job availability the number one priority for men native to that region based on their ability to speak living languages and adherence to social coding
>> MFW none of us are free or in power but the most progressive civilizations in history who fell all decided to chase that dragon instead of elevating hard-working men and being brave enough to stop women from procreating for attention

>implying all white men are trannies

the west is more tolerant of deviant sexualities so theyre more visible here.

Good idea

Have you ever noticed that it's always the most inferior white people that believe the white race is superior?

I LOVE these!

kek

We shitskin have no clue what the hell you're doing, so we're just going to go ahead and fuck your women.

collectivism is all they have

lazy falseflaggin

You were never the master race, just one tier above the untermensch. You just figured out steam engines and dominated drooling retard africans.

Prepaer ur angus 4 chang thunderwang

and my upload is going to be poor shit again.

Ok there, I'll leave for now. Looking for some nice feet in like two hours.

I'm 25 years old and yet I love it

then be sure to be here later

Come here

I've heard it's started.

Even designer people are no match for the power of perversion!