We came here to burgle your turts!

>We came here to burgle your turts!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2k7UYy4-Tas
youtube.com/watch?v=Sb-ZbtA1WGQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are all modern american cartoons designed for numales in their 20s?

so this show's about turtburglars then

Yeah

>tfw you'll never eat potatoes and molasses

seriously just go outside, buy some potatoes, buy some molasses, and do it

What part "tfw you'll never eat potatoes and molasses" don't you understand ?

dubs will decide when you die

can someone please explain to me the ending ?

Couldn't stand it after three episodes. Sub-par voice acting, Less than decent narrative with equally less than decent narrative threads. Random fucking musical. Crock of shit.

Because tumblrinas and numales are the only ones who watch them

They were in a wprld between the living and the dead. The had to fight back against it to return to the world of the living.

thanks user

It's left open to personal interpretation, the most obvious theory is that all the characters were in a limbo outside of time between life and death, the Beast was basically the grim reaper coming to take their souls down to the land of the dead, when he's defeated all the souls that are trapped in limbo get to return to the world of the living

Why did Wirt even bother to save Greg at the end? If my mother had ever gotten pregnant to someone other than my father I would have pushed her down the stairs

Well Greg was willing to die for Wirt so it would've been a dick move to just let him.

George Washington

great show

Idk why don't you tell us numale?

>Yet another cartoon with animation similar to Adventure Time
Am I correct aren't I? Rick and Morty, Sanjay and Craig, Bob's Burgers, Regular Show were all inspired by Adventure Time, or was there a show before that

nah, it's way better
youtube.com/watch?v=2k7UYy4-Tas

I didn't say it was worse or better, it's just a similar style.

Superjail you fucking pleb

I was thinking about that before, but didn't know which came first. Still, the drawing style is much cruder than in Adventure Time and cartoons that have copied it, but it more than makes up for it in creativity and a level of complexity and fluidity that I would have thought was completely unfeasible for television cartoons.

>watched OtGW and loved it
>decide to watch Adventure Time
>it fucking sucks

I really don't see how the animation styles are similar in any way. OtGW has an incredible atmosphere and fantastic animation. The animator of the show, Nick Cross, has a few great videos on his youtube channel.
for example and
youtube.com/watch?v=Sb-ZbtA1WGQ

I don't like Adventure Time at all, I'm only seeing a similarity in the animation style, which many cartoons have copied, in my opinion.

I think the quality of animation is much higher here and the resemblance to Adventure Time is weaker than I thought at first glance, but it's still there.