Would you fuck my latina gf Sup Forums?

Would you fuck my latina gf Sup Forums?

I would like to pregnant her

Well, I'm not gay so

no i don't like trap sorry

Fuck yeah.

Wwyd?

kik?

Seriously ass fuck her and finish with ATM.
Ass pics?

more

By deporting her

She got a big ass

kill it with fire ?

Nah who still wears under armour in 2017? Pass dog

That is one fine ass.

If anyone says they wouldn't fuck this girl, you're probably a faggot.

Lies, nobody on Sup Forums has a gf. GTFO faggot

Thx

Que rico culo.

Gracias user.

Oh man. My balls are aching now.

Any tits?

Yes

Tienes nudes?

Not gonna post them

I'd love to eat eat her ass and just fuck su trasero bien fuerte

I just told you what i would do you fucking retard. I would pregnant her.

Lol then why make the thread? Cuck

Por que? :(

Weight belts weaken your core, y'all don't know shit about lifting.

Dude , that is one fine ass. I'm so jealous.

WOULD!
O
U
L
D
!

OP we want nudes, what should we do

Lol bro you have the internet.....

Can't you handle it?

Yeah can't grab or fuck the internet. Lol

I'm sorry but you have to go back

Back pages....

showing interest

Ah ok
Lol

Nudes or GTFO op

People who actually workout or does athletics. Let me guess, you think rebook ufc fight kits are cool.

OP here, her dog just died

Hell yeah Sup Forumsro shes dope. Good for you.

Rebook? Lol no UFC for me bro and I believe you meant Reebok....

Also take a look at their financials, under armour is losing their ass to Nike and Adidas

>>herp derp UA is still cool
>>under armour is exclusively worn by 40+ year old people

I’d need to see her feets.

Only children and liberal sheep give a fuck about what brands others wear.

Good. Goooood consumer goy!

Fo sho who invests by looking at financials and competitors? Idiots

So which do you fall into? Cuck

First I would tie her to the headboard of the bed by her hair. I tell her to beg for my dick. She better be convincing and I don't want to hear a single word of her native Mexican gutter language while she describes how she wants my fat rod to push into her tight hole. When I'm tired of hearing her I'll reach up her dress and pull down her panties. They get forced into her mouth so deep she is gagging on the silky wisp of fabric and quickly regrets not wearing a tiny thing as all whores should. I bunch the shirt up to her waist, get in position and put my right hand to her throat and give it a not too gentle squeeze. She starts to cry and I know it's time. I push my cock into her. She bites down on her panties and tries to scream through the fabric but not much comes out. I get into a steady rhythm, thrusting in hard with a squeeze to her neck and slowly pulling back out while I ease my grip. Soon she is drooling, crying, red in the face from a mixture of pleasure, pain, and the humiliation of loving what's happening to her. When I'm almost ready to blow my load I whisper to her. "I'm going to cum and leave you here to be found. Would you rather be found with a pussy full of cum or a should I leave my load on your face. I pull her gag out and make her beg for the one she wants. I give her her wish. I tie her wrists so she can't get out of this by herself. As I leave I put the do not disturb sign on the outside door knob. The will spend the next few days covered in my sweat and cum before anyone checks on her.

Is the chilean?

> Cuck

Over the last year i have learned that you can tell a lot about someone just by them using this word.

Really? Like what?

>refried beans

no

??

I would spend many minutes licking and sucking those yummy toes.

Then I would disappoint her soaking wet spic pussy with my baby dick.

I'd dirty Sanchez her until her goat blushed.

Not user but in school cuck is used almost exclusively by liberal pussies that have no gf. Not kidding. Its pretty gross. It started with a couple famous conservatives calling various liberals cucks because they like standing around while the government fucks everything up the ass. Then like every other catch phrase liberals get emotional and parrot the phrases over and over untill its sickening. Liberals are basically the 9gag or reddit of the political world.

Almost died cringing

Lol
>>in school
>>not old enough to vote but still thinks he's Republican

Yeah lol, my 9th year of college actually cool dudester.

Uh huh def bro

Simple high school level math:
Part time job at the mall = valid opinion on capital gains tax

My point was that i have been voting as long as some here have been alive. You liberals love to make assumptions though. Those are usually telling as well.

lol

Lol you liberals? Bro go take even more classes you're a fucking retard.

>>hurr durr I been voting longer than people be alive
>>all you liberals don't understand, but Donny Trump does
>>conservatives have super smart brains cuz my daddy told me they did

The herr derr thing is right up there with cuck. Have a good one.

liberals are pussies, and conservatives are bullies. Liberals are usually more intelligent, but have more empathy, so they don't achieve as much as the dumbed down more easily corrupted conservatives do. It really all comes down to empathy vs greed. The right are by far more greedy, the left are by for more empathetic, but they're both hypocrites. The left is "tolerant" only when it's apart of their agenda, the right is "christian" (or has christian values) only when it benefits their agenda. In fact the right's christian values are more hypocritical because the majority act NOTHING like jesus. In fact, I doubt most of them have even read the bible kek.

BUT if you really want to get down and dirty about right and left, it's actually social divide and conquer technique that's been used for centuries by the ruling classes to control the mass lower classes. It's interesting how it still works today, even with the free and open internet. Tactics evolve though.

Right Kek, so is anyone over the age of 12 calling people "retards". What a piece of shit.

>the right's christian values are more hypocritical because the majority act NOTHING like jesus
Never understood this about the right, it's like they act more like satan than jesus lol

Lol thanks bro enjoy your homo president being impeached and your inability to graduate on time. Keep living in your world where the only thing that divides the masses are liberals and conservatives. Lol your arguing politics (really poorly) on Sup Forums based off the word cuck, which originated decades ago. But yeah get back to that 9 years of college, presumably undergrad considering the argument you just used.

not gonna post them ?

then this thread is cancer.
it needs to be deleted you stupid fucking spic lover

i just love latinas

Yes and "kek" shows maturity, class and intelligence. Lol Sup Forums republitards

pretty straight forward non biased assessment of US political spectrum. A little too overly simplified but then again, this is Sup Forums, don't expect novels. wish more people saw things from more than just their "teams" perspective. thanks for actually taking a step back and looking at this bullshit from a 3rd party one.

feel like way too many people are conditioned from birth to see things from only one side

A party made up of blacks and other minority's, women, drug users, the mentally ill, sexual deviants and emotional children is more intelligent lol? Nah.

Not OP. Is this the same girl??

They definitely don't believe in a heaven if you take into account their actions.

Yes id fuck anyone bc im lonely and sad :(

Someones feelings got hurt.

Lol yup clearly

Damn nigger calm your jimbos

>party
See you're mixing liberals with democrats. This is a form of "grouping" used by less intelligent people to simplify complicated subjects or ideas. Same with "whites" "men" "women" "blacks" "minorities" all groups. It's because you can't view people as individuals, it's too complex. It's not you fault though, a lot of Americans are conditioned to simplified complexities and place mass groups of people into groups. It makes their lives easier. But to be honest, people who can't take into account complexities shouldn't be opinionated in politics.

I don't think the right is actually as religious as people think, they just use it as an agenda pusher to enforce their values and traditions on people who want different values. Like gay people etc. The hypocrisy is they don't want you to tread on them, but they can tread the fuck all over you if you aren't apart of their idealistic reality. Pretty tyrannical if you ask me.

>people who can't take into account complexities shouldn't be opinionated in politics.

pretty much, that's' how you get the clusterfuck divide we are in right now. Stupid people need to gtfo of politics.

My friends/family are 99.9% conservative. Lets say 35 people in my inner circle. Approximately 3-4 are Christians. About half appreciate Christian values though. The liberals are an outspoken atheist couple and a gay dude.

Dang man i bet hes sorry he hurt your feelings so bad. Relax.

So we should do what? Literally let 320,000 people try to convince the rest of us that their unique perspective on how things should work is the best?

Hmm I'm somewhat social and have friends / acquaintances on almost all sides of the spectrum.
A lot of my conservative friends from my hometown donate money to their church and other charities. Although the more well off conservatives don't. I think it may be a class thing more than a political perspective thing.

Same with my liberal friends who work in tech, some go to church and donate / help with food drives (even the agnostic / atheist ones). Some horde their money and hate people. I think its really hard to group people on this because I think both right and left have good and bad people in them.

What's in it for me?

He doesn't seem angry, it's a pretty straight forward logical conversation post actually. But maybe you can see his feelings being hurt?

some of the right is like this, not all. but yea definitely.

I feel like user grouping those things make sense. Those groups are almost unanimously liberal democrats with the acception of women who are closer to 50/50 repub dem. How complicated do you want people to make things here on a fuckin gook sex cartoon forum. Trying to prove that your smarter than everyone here just makes you look like a crybaby.

It's OK mang, my feelings will recover. I'm mainly saddened by the amount of people who need to group hundreds, thousands, millions of people into a single group though.
Now that low of an intellect, lack of reasoning, logic, and common sense is pretty depressing. I'll get over it though, thank you.

Sure is a lot of liberal samefagging going on in here. Why dont you fucking jewacrats go fuck yourselves off to somewhere else.

LOL
>>acception