Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a biological male if he was hyper feminine? I'm talking fully passable...

Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a biological male if he was hyper feminine? I'm talking fully passable, without any use of hormonal/surgical bullshit. e.g narrow shoulders, feminine hip-to-waist ratio, girly facial structure, lithe frame, silky smooth skin, somewhat thicc ass/thighs, smol (5'6ft-ish) and overall androgynous af, you get the idea.

>He'd be in his late teens/early 20's

>Isn't transitioned in any way and is 100% naturally developed with high levels of estrogen since birth

>Voice girly enough to fool anyone, even your alt-right parents

>No matter how macho he dresses, he'll always look like a qt grill with a flat chest

if the penis is there it's gay

YES 100%

Yes I would. Such a perfect boy would be too hard to resist and I'd gladly be gay for him.

Shit fuck yes.

Im a girl, and i totes want a guy like
this

Imma need to see pics op
you can blur out the eyes or whatever just need to know what wee´re dealing with

Yes, but i'm bisexual. So i don't have any issue fucking men regardless of what they call themselves.

No, I would not date a man. Because thats what that still is. All that bullshit you listed is just your way of lying to yourself and trying to justify your homosexuality.

Nothing wrong with being gay, just stop with the bs

He'd be more of a fuck buddy than full on romantic partner

i didn't say I was these things you dip

Pics of HIM you dip...

If he loved me I'd live him. Dick or no dick.

Maybe this
>though it will never happen

pics anyways bro

Hell yeah

more info pls

It happens man. Just gotta start hanging out with the right people. Traps usually tend to be introverts. So look for people wearing skirts and stockings who are usually alone. The good ones won't be recognisable, obviously. So it's just a luck based meeting.

But when you find that perfect one your life will never feel the same. In a good way.

Its just a question, bro. Never said I knew someone like that IRL

>hanging out with the right people
Where on earth would those be?

If it looked like that pic then sure. Not a single male in real life will ever be that naturally passable and beautiful though.

No because Im not gay. I want to be balls deep in a real vagina. I want to smell and taste the pussy.

Yes

This. There’s nothing wrong with being gay or bi, it’s just not the preference of all. Just becaue I don’t want to have sex or be in a relationship with someone who was previously a male, doesn’t mean I’m transphobic. It’s not my preference. Just like it’s not the preference for a lesbian not wanting a biological male.

>androgynous af
de una wacho

gay