WWYD and SJW exposed thread...

WWYD and SJW exposed thread. Help me fap to this dyke who’d be destroyed if she knew her tits were cum targets for strangers

How did she get that cum on her tits if she's a dyke? What did OP do to her to turn her gay?

Fucked the hetero out of her

Her tits are funny. Look at the crease under her right tit where it meets her flab. She's sucking her chins up and her gut in, but she's fat and she can't hide it.

She lost a bunch of weight since going on a pussy diet but she’s still a chub slut for sure. Not a lot of interest? I got stories and more tit pics if anyone’s still lurking.

Fapping to traps is more straight than this.

Fapping to her. Keep em coming

post stories
>when your dick game is so bad your girl goes sjw
>pretends shes gay just to avoid you

This sounds like onisions wife, laineybot, who claims shes a boy even though she popped out 2 kids.

More tits with cum. She thought she was bi back then and would jerk me off over her udders while she told me stories about licking her friends assholes and finger fucking her younger cousin growing up she was a total freak

moar

>finger fucking her younger cousin

Found a new Lena Dunham guys

Might be true now. I post her so much she’s pretty easily searchable now. There’s so many fucked up threads I’ve put her in I wouldn’t be surprised

Oh shit you're back. Got more of her?

Keep posting faggot.

Aww sad boobs are sad

What you guys wanna know??

Yeah but they look great wrapped around a cock

Any pussy or ass pics?

None atm sorry. Mobilefaggin it. Here’s one of her licking her own pussy juice though

More definitely, i might start fapping again if you give me good story.

Is bind those tits with that seatbelt and facefuck her til I came all over those glasses

I can tell you the time I railed her doggystyle right next to her passed out sister and begged me to cum on her sisters face. Or how she gagged herself on my cock while on the phone with her mom. Or how I fucked her just off camera while she Skyped with her dad...

This is her sister btw. Big tits run in her family.

I've seen some weird cuck shit on Sup Forums but never someone admit they turned their bitch into a dyke before. Ubercuck.

Youre allowed to tell any and or all. You need to be really good at greentext to get me fapping again though.

Also: More pics

i love fapping to sjws like her

lesbo sjw needing to be destroyed

She ever let you lick her asshole? How did it taste? How clean does she keep it?

Oh yeah. No hair perfect little tight pink bud. Kept it obsessively clean and loved to get her ass eaten

Damn, nigga. You don't have pics of that rosebud?

I'm sure she wouldn't be sad at all about it