Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jq3biEugJHE
youtube.com/watch?v=3WMuzhQXJoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep.

No

Karen Straughn is blue pill compared to Bar Bar

No.

The question is rigged. This isn't gender, you can't choose your own identity and expect to have it respected...this is feminism you're talking about.
it doesn't matter if you consider yourself a feminist or not, all that matters is if the feminist community considers you a feminist. Which they won't.

apples and oranges.

bar bar is MGTOW

Of course.

Women should have the same civil rights as men.

Why do you ask?

There are plenty of assholes in the feminist community that we have no way of "revoking" feminist status of.

That's one of the problems.

The reason why feminism has such a bad rap is because there are a ton of misandrists and left-wing authoritarians(SJWs) who consider themselves feminists and are giving the rest of us a bad name, and we can't be like "fuck them, they're not real feminists". This isn't like a club where you are only a member if we say you are. You can say you're a member and we can't do shit about it.

It's that case for EVERY social group. EVERY social group cannot FORCE somebody to not be a member of that group if they insist they're a member of it.

no

Feminism should be abolished. Women should have their voting rights taken away and the welfare state should be eliminated. Otherwise enjoy the societal collapse that you won't survive. And after the collapse, those things won't exist anyways.

Yeah, that's why there's such diversity of thought in the workforce, in social situations, in the world. Because nobody has power over anybodu else.

Sure do tennis shoe.

fun fact: Erin Pizzey is a feminist figure who is famous for establishing the first womens shelters in the whole world. This earned her praise form the feminist community. This was until she also started saying that men are just as likely to be guilty of domestic abuse, and that men also deserve help in such situations. This caused her to become a pariah in the feminist community, and her entire career was sabotaged and she was basically black listed.

That pretty much sums up feminism perfectly

wtf does the welfare state have to do with this topic? the only way to eliminate your "welfare state" is to also eliminate your Oligarchal Collective of plutocrats. Which will never happen. Fuck off back where you belong />>>/pol;

If "feminism" is defined by equality between men and women, then I'm a feminist. But there's a better term without all the baggage for that; egalitarian. Modern feminism, at least the the west, is a cancer on society. Many counties still need it, like most (if not all) Muslim societies, and most east asian cultures as well. Western society, generally speaking, is about as equal as it's going to get.

youtube.com/watch?v=jq3biEugJHE

The reason you betas make posts like this on Sup Forums is because you would get skull fucked on Sup Forums. A man who identifies as a feminist is a beta. So, no, you fuck off. The welfare state has a great deal to do with it because women vote for and benefit the most from social welfare programs that are funded BY MEN.

you should all watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=3WMuzhQXJoY

>you would get skull fucked on Sup Forums
cringed.

>benefit the most from social welfare programs
I thought that was blacks
or Mexicans
or the elderly
or gays
or whomever you're picking on in whatever post you're making at the time

UNLESS it's corporate welfare or a bail out or getting off from federal crimes, then that aspect of the welfare system is ok if not great

Suck my dick, RonPaul2012

>anti-feminists

Op here, I've seen that.

She's great.

The man who invited her to speak at that TED conference was fired for giving her a platform.

I swear to God you can't make this shit up.

No one gives a fuck, beta.

Bullshit. You're a Bernie Bro faggot.

Yes.

Kek
Beta virgins trying to red pill other virgins.Sad. It's ok just betters my chances.They stay a virgin while getting people who push this shit rich. Neat!