ITT: Virginity losing stories

ITT: Virginity losing stories.

I was 20, almost 21, lost it to a girl who had been with 10-15 guys before so I was shitting myself, she was 26.

I was shit

We have been together for 12 years now and are getting married

20m
Still haven't lost it

My friend went around asking girls like a faggot how I look and they said okay. Told them I was virgin. I was cornered by them actually
Not sure if I should trust them

I was 16, she was 16, she was petite tiny and tight, could barely stick a finger in in the beginning, finally had enough of this crap stuck it in got three pumps out she screamed in pain started to cry and said I tried to rape her.
Good times.

That's just sad man

It's not that bad, age 16-20 were a shitty time in my life, I don't like to think about them, she brought me more happiness then you could imagine.

during college, was a pizza boy. offered sex in exchange for pizza. Compd the pizza and got laid

I lost my virginity to the first girl I was genuinely trying to be FRIENDS with. She got turned on by me not giving a shit about her sex-wise.

Just be really friendly and let her chase you. Trust me.

I'm just fucking with you. It's cool.

Jessica was a posh girl with an infuriating family.
Wining and dining her cost me a fortune, considering I was only a warehouse gimp at the time.
After about three months she informed me she was ‘considering taking things to the next level’, but the onus was on me to sort it all out and make sure it was perfect.
My parent’s house was a no go – mum never left the place, when we were there, and besides, Jessica preferred to stay in Chigwell unless absolutely necessary.
Her massive pad was ideal, but her sister – about five years older, never kissed a boy – took it upon herself to cockblock at every opportunity.
After three successive weekends of sis refusing to leave us in peace, I basically bribed her to go to the cinema.
Knowing full well she was in a position to name her price, the wretched girl even strongarmed me into treating her pram-faced mates to a post-film Nando’s.
That was a week’s wages for me back then, but slave to my hormones that I was, I gladly handed over the dosh.
At least that gave me and Jessica a good four hours to go at it.
She bled, which was unfortunate, and everything smelled of latex, but I thought it was poetic, tender and even a bit magical. I fell in love with her.
She ghosted me later that week.

Bitch.
Sorry for my english.

I'm really bad at making friends.

It took me 2 months of college to make 2 friends
4 months to make 6 friends
All male
My new friends are taking me to clubs. So I might have a chance. And on new years they invited me to come

Get into activities where there are a lot of girls. If you have any sisters, then just imagine that they are your sisters. Treat them like you would treat your sisters. Lead the girls and be friendly. You'll eventually get laid.

I'm scared of girls.

I was only friends with 3 girls in my who life that I could come up to and talk about normal stuff. They all liked me called me nice.
Don't have a sis

Do pizza guys get that much sex honestly?

I was 19, she was 16 (UK).
She was several social classes below me and a slut.
Skinny and pale, nice titties.
She blew me, then we fucked.
She was very tight.
She said I was so big.
Came in her cunt (protected).
Cuddled and fell asleep.
Fucked a few more times over the next month.
She was a fucking mess.

Just sign up to dance lessons. There's nothing to fear.

well, i was a pizza boy for about 5 years through college. during that time i did a lot of stuff, but i think it was just luck of the area.
you also have to take into account that we cant comp pizzas all the time, so we may get offered, but we mightve already had a pizza for lunch or dinner or for friends or whatever, so we cant comp anything more or it starts looking bad.

i defnitely had to turn some people down because of that, would start looking fishy with the amount of pizzas i would've been comping

What's the weirdest thing you did delivering pizzas?

Was high as fuck having sniffed a giant line of ketamine and a girl I had pulled in the bar earlier that night had come back to party with us but she ended up in my bed and we tried to fuck but I was so wonky and disoriented it barely lasted 2 minutes before I collapsed beside her and gave up. Yeah, I would have skipped the ketamine had I known I was getting my end away

two different people wanted me to cum on their food, one paid a shitton. probably the wierdest