I [26 M] recently started cheating on the mother [22F] of my two children with a volleyball player [18F] at a local uni...

I [26 M] recently started cheating on the mother [22F] of my two children with a volleyball player [18F] at a local uni. I feel horrible about it but honestly couldn't help myself. I've kept up with my body and my wife hasn't at all so I feel somewhat justified. This volleyball players body is unbelievable and I loved every second of being with her. She has the most beautiful blue/green eyes and she smelled like vanilla. I fucked her like it was my last day on earth and made her orgasm several times, it was honestly amazing and made me feel alive for the first time in years. Where should I go from here? I want to keep fucking this chick but I don't want her to find out about my wife and vice versa. I want to raise my children in a normal atmosphere so I'm probably not going to come clean to my wife but I still feel bad about it.

tldr: I cheated on the mother of my two children and don't know where to go from here
>pic related, it's the volleyball chick I'm fucking now

Congratulations on being so basic

Ultimately, the volleyball chick will fuck someone with stds.

You will get stds from her.

You will pass skanky stds to your wife.

You get to explain that fresh puss felt too good to care about giving your wife stds.

Basic. Bitch

Done fucked up straight out the gate OP.

I hope you blow your brains out and give your family a huge insurance payout before you ruin their lives.
Die

You’re fucked. What’s your wife look like?

Enjoy being broke from child support payments.

Sounds like a pretty basic situation to me.
Try not get too attached to the volleyball player and get her away somehow.
Make it so that she leaves and loses interest in you - for me suddenly talking about really weird opinion (Earth is flat or whatever works in that case) did wonders.
Then talk with your wife to get her ass moving. Ask her to go jogging with you in the morning or so, make her feel that you keep up and she doesn't.
Source: Been there. If you keep up the status quo it will rip you apart and stress you out, so don't stay like that. You had a good lay and can turn all into an advantage, enjoy the ego boost :-)

just open up the relationship and fuck whoever you want.

it’s simple.

>break things off with volleyball chick before she gets attached
>destroy all evidence of her being in your life
>convince your wife to work out
>move on

either do that, or ruin your child’s life.

simple really.

>I don't know where to go from here.
Go tell your fucking wife what a descusting shit you are and then deal with the trubble you got yourself into. Fag

You don't get the life insurance if you kill yourself dummy.

> 22 yo wife with TWO kids
> doesn't keep up with her exercise regimen - can't fit it in with all the mothering she's doing
> the lazy cunt

> be 26 (old fucking man amirite guys?)
> fuck jail bait (I'll lie and say she's 18 and in uni - it's the fucking internet right?)

> I want to raise my children
> I want my wife to raise my children
> I want to not see my kids and pay child support

tl;dr: Lying sociopath wants to fuck teens while his wife is busy raising his kids.

Wrap it before you tap it. Use a different phone etc if you’re gonna stay fucking VB chick. Tell your wife to lose some weight. Ignore virgin fags putting you down cause they jerk it to their cousins and traps

Moar pics of teen

Summs it all upp good

Finally a good use for the flat earth theory!

her body doesn't look so great I would sacrifice my family

>Try not get too attached to the volleyball player and get her away somehow.
Eh, she's pretty great and had I been single I would wife her but my situation is so fucked I'm just going to not return her texts anymore.
>Make it so that she leaves and loses interest in you - for me suddenly talking about really weird opinion (Earth is flat or whatever works in that case) did wonders.
I already told her I don't believe the holocaust happened which made her like me more (she has nazi grandparents)
>Then talk with your wife to get her ass moving. Ask her to go jogging with you in the morning or so, make her feel that you keep up and she doesn't.
She wont, I take it as a sign of disrespect because she won't try to look good for me, it especially sucks because my brothers wife had two kids and is still pencil thin meanwhile my wife gained like 100 pounds ):
>Source: Been there. If you keep up the status quo it will rip you apart and stress you out, so don't stay like that. You had a good lay and can turn all into an advantage, enjoy the ego boost :-)
Thabks it really was ego boost, I'll use this as an opportunity to start working out again and get a hotter chick next time

Lets see more of her

Kill yourself, warm bath and cut your upper arm from near your elbow to your wrist. You should die, for being a lying cunt.

>I don't believe the holocaust happened

Good job user, that's even crazier than saying you're a flat-earther because there is actual evidence of the holocaust.

Post some more pics of the girl. And some of the wife if you can, for comparison.

nailed it

This happens every day around the world. Clearly there is something missing from your marriage else you wouldn’t look elsewhere.
Just keep fucking your side bitch and keep your Mrs happy.
Get over your guilt and enjoy your new lifestyle.
Simple eh?