/nfl/ general - MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT draft prep vol ii

HOU: Astronauts in space to announce Texans' pick
TEN: Titans exercise Taylor Lewan's option season
CLG: Draft prospect Gareon Conley accused of rape
FA: Free agent Cutler not considering retirement
MIN: Latavius Murray expects to be ready for camp
ATL: Falcons pick up Jake Matthews' 5th-yr option
CAR: Panthers might pick McCaffrey over Fournette?
CLG: McShay: Cardinals, Chiefs linked with Mahomes
CLG: McShay: Bucs 'really like' Dalvin Cook
BUF: Bills not interested in drafting quarterback?
CIN: Report: Bengals want 1st for A.J. McCarron
SEA: Seahawks GM: Raiders, Lynch ‘still talking’
CLG: Report: Eagles ‘very interested’ in Joe Mixon

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/QYcGEZZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No way the Saints don't win the Superb Owl now.

Was waiting for new thread to post about it

Could end up being a Lael Collins situation for Gareon Conley

>your team
>who you think your team will take
>who you want them to take

>Jets
>a bust
>jamal adams if they cant trade down

PHIL COLLINS IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAACE

>Nobody knew that would happen

Oh really? This was just after the Bradford trade for reference

DRAFT MCDOWELL!!!!!!!!!

CLOWNEY IS ELITE
L
O
W
N
E
Y

Join or die

discord.gg/QYcGEZZ

Pats
some kid from Rutgers
I dunno...Peppers?

when drafft?

THURSDAY

You don't make sense Bradford had a good season all things considered.
Where's your post predicting a 5-0 start? Like I said, you were just being an asshole so just stop playing

Yea he had a good season stats wise but he's not a winning QB and neither team was gonna make the playoffs in 2016 because they weren't talented enough too. The Vikings Superbowl hype last off season was laughable with Bridgewater and then just sad with Bradford

also why does it matter how a team starts? Ravens had a piss easy slate of early games and started 3-0. Broncos started 4-0 iirc correctly but it doesn't mean shit if you can't win games in December

>i-i predicted the Vikings injuries

Bradford played like a top 10 QB and nobody credits him.

Ma mann

Vikings had two mediocre-shit QBs in Bridge then Bradford, an abysmal O line and almost no weapons on offence. Bradford was the king of checkdowns last year but if you think he played like a top 10 QB last year you cannot for the life of you evaluate what makes a consistently great QB

first for second place

I'm a Vikings fan and I never bought in to the super bowl hype. I'm just saying you didn't predict shit. You were just shitting on the team.

Still lmaoing at you. HA HA HA.
t. Aints fan

THANK you

fuck off

I've been lurking around here at least as long as you and you have no business calling anyone "delusional." You shitpost like it's your job. You pretend to predict things like you know what the hell you're talking about but make excuses for your utter amazement when your own team gets BTFO. If someone brings up the word "delusional" you should just put your head down and pray that everyone doesn't bring your stupid name up. Get over yourself asshole

Which team is that?

never, ever, respond to tripsfags. if you can't pretend they aren't there you're just as bad as them. Kinda like porking fat chicks

Welcome to the Cowboys!

Next few years are gonna be tough

>saying a team that had questions at every position on offence wasn't going to make the playoffs means you were shitting on them and you don't get credit for calling them not making the playoffs despite saying so both before the season and during their 5-0 start

lol okay autismo

Anyways some interesting thoughts from Joe Thomas and other NFL players about Reuben Foster and Jabrill Peppers diluted samples from the combine. I actually didn't know but in normal NFL drug tests they let you retake them if a sample is diluted

which future hofer are we drafting bros?

Christian McCaffrey better not go to a team I hate. Doesn't look like the niners will draft him at #2 b/c they are too big of pussies. If the Browns swoop on Trubisky the Niners should take McCaffrey #2.

A waffle.

>the Niners should take McCaffrey #2.

only Belgian ones make hof

>pretend to predict things

How the fuck do you pretend to make predictions lmao I don't claim to always be right but I still love talking football and saying what I think about certain teams going into the season. also please feel free to check the archives and look at my and other Ravens fans posting before the playoff games @ NE. Me and more than a few others said the Pats would take the game because our secondary was all on IR yet we're all supposedly delusional?

Dolphins are taking Ruben Foster

tripfags BTFO

he's not gonna fall that far

Yes he is, because of his reputation. We're gonna get him and he's going to fucking tear the patriots apart.

>Zeke gonna use his Ohio State connections to sign Conley when he goes undrafted
>is probably already a big Cowboys fan like every other person in America
>mfw most young and talented core in the league

>Cowboys managed to get more than 6 future hall of famers in the span of 3 years

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS FUTURE DYNASTY IS LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE

nah he'll go in the top 15.

Why would Conley go undrafted?

Europoor here wants to start watching handegg.Which team should i support?Give me a quick rundown on nfl.

no

do you read the news?

you should support the NFL vs the Patriots if you have any have any testosterone

Mitchell Trubisky is elite.

No he's not. He is shit.

you are shit

Why not?

I remember the Vikings defense being exposed hard was the start of the downhill for them last season. I know Bradford isn't making meme plays like you want him to, but his numbers just don't scream mediocre-shit like you say they do.

Someone told me to support Eagles.Need info about them.

>"muh intangibles"
literally a huge bust just waiting to happen.

Sounds like a bullshit accusation to me

They suck. Have never won the league and have horrible fans. Go cheer for a real winner like the DALLAS COWBOYS.

A team that's accomplished literally nothing ever yet their fans still think they're some kind of blue chip organization.

>yfw this is the 2017 MVP

I wish this place would just get rid of them. Just seeing that flacco faggot here is annoying. That guy knows fuck all about the sport but nobody ever tells him to shove it up his ass. Amazing he doesn't retire to some island with all the money he makes off his expert "predicting." What a cunt

Rape allegations only a few days before the draft

Lael Collins was questioned about a murder and even though police publicly stated he wasn't a suspect he went from a middle of the 1st round pick (a lot of mocks had him going to Saints at 14) to completely undrafted

Don't look at just last season look at his entire career. Sure he's worked with a lot of offensively deprived teams but at some point you have to make the guys around you better. Look at what Luck did with guys like Donte Moncrief and Jack Doyle last year. He made them better through practice and determination. Bradford is never going to be a winning QB because he doesn't raise the game of the players around him and never has

And because of that he will lose in his only Super Bowl appearance.

yeah its called being smart and passionate and studious. Unlike the niggers he is up against like Kizer and Watson, who comes from a one-read, tuck it and run dumb as rocks gimmicky offense...but he's a "winner"

You can start by just watching the games. Don't be so quick to pick a team, or you'll end up being called a bandwagoner and you'll deny yourself half the fun/torment of watching the game.

Once you get a feel for the games rules, on and off the field, and you start to recognize players and cities/regions more then you'll naturally gravitate towards a certain team.

For example: Many criminals and convicts are big Raiders fans. Their roster also reflects that, since the franchise does not seem to mind signing on people who regularly commit crimes themselves. In addition, Oakland and its surrounding communities are mostly run-down ghettos, so the fans attitudes and actions reflect that as well.

do your own research faget and you are just trolling for (yous). kill yourself. and your country sucks at soccer

>comparing Minnesota's receivers to TY Hilton and Moncrief
>comparing a top 5-7 QB in the league to Bradford to make him seem bad
You really are as dumb as people say, wow.

It definitely could be but what team is gonna possibly risk drafting a guy in even the 3rd or 4th round if he ends up being guilty of rape and going to trial and being cut before he plays a single down?

What team/GM would possibly risk the bad PR and wasted draft pick?

Yet another meme post from this blowhard. Fuck off. Don't you have some "intangibles" to talk about next?

What about NY Giants?

Haven't done much of anything since 2011 but always alright to watch. Their future is murky but they have some entertaining players.

>comparing a top 5-7 QB in the league to Bradford to make him seem bad

AHAHAHA what the fuck you literally said here that "Bradford played like a top 10 QB and nobody credits him"

Are you scizo or something?

Good teams.

Their fans are all high IQ and successful.

What? I'm not that guy lol. More than one person thinks you're a moron, did you not know that?

Yeah I can't really blame any GM from wanting to stay away from the whole situation but this shit pisses me off

No player is safe from some gold digging bitch throwing out some accusation just to ruin a guys career

Ah yes well done keep defending Sam Bradford. I wonder what excuses you'll come up with for him winng 8 games this year?

>O-Oh well he had a year in the system sure but Zimmer is a shit coach he needs to go!
>NFC North is just too strong!
>M-Muh completion percentage

Everyone with half a brain gave up on Bradford years ago

>he doesn't raise the game of the players around him and never has
I can agree with this. I honestly don't see it happening with Bradford, and from his tweets and other sources he doesn't really seem too committed to taking the franchise anywhere new. His heart just isn't in it I guess, and seeing as people still have all eyes on Peterson despite his tenure with the Vikings being long over I can understand why he would feel that way.

Support the San Francisco 49ers.

So wait I think Bradford is in the 18-25 range for QBs and you don't think he's a top 10 QB then why the fuck are you ripping me for saying he's not a top 10 QB? You think he's still a top 16 NFL QB or something is that really what we're arguing about the difference between the 20th best QB in the league compared to the 15th?

Fucking hell guys can't we talk about something better than this?

>lions will go 7-9 and miss the playoffs
I want to believe this cycle won't continue. But every time I have some small inkling of hope, this team crushes it.

Why cheer for a dumpster fire organization like the Lions when you could cheer for a winner like the Cleveland Browns? Browns are a Super Bowl lock and you don't even know the depth of greatness in the Browns organization.

>that schedule
>7-9

11-5 is a lock

CLOWNEY IS ELITE

This is why players have to be treated like caged birds before the draft starts. Just imagine all the lost potential because some bitch wanted to end up on the local news and to be the talk of her Facebook feed for a week.

Yea I could talk some Texans

Clowney is a clown. Not a good clown, but a bad clown.

>Corey Davis retweeted a tweet that said “Future Eagle” on Monday evening that he has since deleted. However, the arguable top wide receiver prospect in this week’s NFL Draft in Philly, sounds very interested in joining the Birds.

>“But I like Philly,” Davis told the Carlin & Reese Show. “I visited here, as you know. The coaches are great, great GM. I like the vibe that this city has going on. Davis said he already spoke with current Eagles wide receiver Jordan Matthews. “I talked to Matthews a little bit and he said he’d be happy to get me.”

>Davis says he expects to go in the 12 to 18 range in round one.

Which QBs in this draft are going to be the best?

1. Mitchell Trubisky
2. Cooper Rush
3. Chad Kelly

ayy geaux saints. we gonna have a defense this year or nahh?

>chad kelly

Son i dont know how to tell you this but you have been in a comma for 11 months

Nope not until we get rid of Brees.

the guy has never seen a real defense in that cupcake conference he was in. i wouldn't risk it if i were them. maybe he'll be good though

You get Derek Barnett Soloman Thomas at 11 than take fliers on two CBs at 32 and 41 (potentially Tre'Davious White 32 and Cordrea Tankersly at 41) you're looking at a very solid roster >on paper

Prepare your assholes, faggots

All of them.

You only have 1 win against my team since Tomlin became your coach. I'm not even afraid of you in the slightest.

how much time left on his contract? how much does he have left in the tank?

>my team

nah, they could start 3-4

I'm Robert fucking Kraft. What are you going to do about it nigger?

>roleplaying as an old white man
I mean if that's your fetish, more power to you.

I don't know and I don't care. Cut his ass.