Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

I've made many threads here on Sup Forums, many not answered, but the threads I have observed such as Fb/If Faps, Doxxed, and many other things make me enjoy my time on this site. In honor of that, I torrented my first program ever-Photoshop!

I'd like to give back to the community by trying my hand at shops. For the past couple days I've been practicing, but I'm still a shit shopper.

So here's the deal Sup Forums:
1. I'm ignoring any pics that don't have a donor with them
2. I can't do anything TOO complex
3. I mostly have tried sexshops and a few cumshops
4. I can't do anything like putting things in mouths, changing bodies, or changing faces
5. No girls under 13 (yea yea, I know I know, just let the pedos enjoy this for once)
6. I'm only doing pics I actually enjoy, don't get all pissed cause your girl isn't my type
7. Doing girls in the order received, so chill! I will get to your girl at one point!
8. You can email me at [email protected] if you'd rather not post your girl here, but leave a bump if you do.
9. I'm new, please remember that, don't expect 10/10 shops.
10. Ask away, no limits!

TLDR: No insane requests, 13+, and remember that I'm a new shopper just tryin to give back. Faceswaps, cumshops, and sexshops are generally my area.

Other urls found in this thread:

cumfacegenerator.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Bumpp

Bump again...

would love to see what you got!

Cumshop please

Do you do nudeshop or X-ray? Cumshop this plz

Please Photoshop With nice bbc !

Fake thread. Shut it down.

sage

This kind of gangbang /bukkake shit pls

She has a petite skinny body

Starting with you,
Will do
Next cause it's simple and will take little time
Do you just want a BBC in the pic, like up against her face and stuff?
Will do after fir st cumshop
Fuck you faggot

I'm new and still struggling so it's gonna take at least an hour for anything from me, please keep bumping the thread!

try my best to keep it going

Cumshop?

Up her face would be good but having a bunch of them arround her could be nice

Here is some other pic of her

tylander @maildrop .cc
incase the thread dies

Thoughts?

Also PSA to everyone in the thread, I ask that when you post your pic, you reply eith your donor and also leave your email or contact in case the thread dies

Also here's a kind of funny fuck up I did when messing around with the eraser tool, next up is

definitetly gotta practice but your off to a good start i think. still gunna fap to it haha

Does she have Instagram, I'd like to follow

I don't do nudeshops or stays

Have any specific png of cum you want?

Bump? Dont like?

You have kik op? We can talk about it for her insta

Any i dont mind

Oh my bad thought this girl was
But sorry pic I too dakr and too blurry, will do another of her after the one I'm currently doing, just reply to this comment

Can you email me?

Kik is easier to communicate imo

faceswap or cumshop please!

Just shot you an email.

Hope you do it, user! *Bump*

Don't have Kik tho

Update" Just finished (Its not that good, I don't normally do too many cumshops)
Order is:
And
Idk what you want me to do here

Bbc next to her face please op

your photoshoops are shit op

Bump

faceswap on this one

This is legitimately bad, sorry.

Here's another crappy one

I think this turned out pretty well, please email me because I have some others I made but I don't wanna upload all of them

Feel like this is the same fag

Drop your mail op

I'm new, don't expect me to be a legend. Every great shopper on Sup Forums started out as a fucking shitshow. At least they took the effort to try, fuck up, and get better versus being a fucking lazyfag like you Ang begging any shopper to "please shop this pic" every time a new thread pops up. I'm trying ,I'll get better with more practice.
Personally I found To not be such a bad shop, it was pretty decent.

This one's a cutie (right), Instagram?

Next up:

[email protected]

(In the original post)

Unfortunately none

Just mailed you

Will do next, do you have a donor that has generally the same facial expression

Sorry not doing cumshops anymore, I'm really really bad at those, plus most fun doesn't work with the lighting provided, sorry.

Can't do this cause the faces are really scaled different and the facial expressions are way to different. Sorry.

Update: From this point forward, only doing sexshops and putting cocks into pics

You forgot mine op

Can you sexshop my little baby please op??

Can u give her cum? Anything

Just use this instead cumfacegenerator.com

Sent you another mail

Still doing?

Nude plz