Would u forgive cheating?

Would u forgive cheating?

Caught mlady.. she regrets it..

>she regrets it
She's gonna cheat on you again nigga

Dont forgive here, get what you need out of that relationship and leave her. Maybe work on yourself cause girls only cheat if they aint satisfied

she gonn' do it again. I say before she even does, share her willingly and fap from the distance. also post her noods faggot

keep her. get a side chick. fuck both at same time. if she finds out and wants to end things do it. who gives a fuck

Did, got revenge cheating. Felt like shit and never really forgot what she did.

If I were you, I'd move on. This shit changes the way you look at her forever. There is a chance of it building up for a stronger relationship but also opens up a whole can of worms and hateful thoughts that will never really go away.

Protip from someone whose been on both sides of the fence more then once it happens and it will probably happen again. No one regrets cheating, but everyone regrets getting caught.

>Would u forgive cheating?
Only if I get to join in from here on out.

If your self standards are low stay with her and resent her for the rest of your time together. Or hold yourself higher and move on. She's not worth it it will happen again.

It's all about how you feel about it... If you're okay with it and willing to move past it then it's fine... If it's something you cant get over then you have to move on simple as that... I forgave a chick who cheated on me once, the relationship was never great again and I never was able to get over what she did so I had to move on... It's up to you and how you feel about it

It just depends bro. My girl cheated on me but she was blacked out drunk. One could say she was raped but I'm not a fucking idiot and chalked it up to her being a whore. Forgave her and we've been together for 7 years. I cheated on her a few years back with this slut we used to rave with. She forgave me and everything is good now. If anything it has made the relationship stronger. Best of luck to you and all I can say is if she ever cheats again you gotta dip out quick. Don't get married anytime soon or get her knocked up.

Id wager if you caught her, as opposed to her telling you immediately after the one and only time, then she doesn't regret anything but getting caught and is planning a cleaner game right now

>Would u forgive cheating?
If I was married /had kids Id give it one chance if she broke it id devorce and get at a minimum 50% custody

If we are dating instant breakup unless shes rich and i think i can get sugar mommied

>mlady

I'm sure your right hand got over the betrayal

My ex left me for some shithead and is now fucking me on the side. It's screwing me up in the head but hearing her phone buzzing more frequently the less she replies gives me such a revenge boner

>asking for advice on how to deal with a love relationship when one of the two has cheated
>in a place full of virgins
>in a place where people eventually bring on the topic of racial cuckolding even if your question was how to fix a drawer

Depends.

Was it one time, her probably drunk?

Or did she fuck someone on the side on a long term base?

Was it a nigger?

I regret that I'm drinking scotch at 3 in the afternoon, doesn't mean I still won't do it again in the future

If she truly does make sure she knows how much you despise her right now, be angry for a long time. Make her see your anger, make her do anything to make you forgive her, threesomes, anal, once you got those things dump her call her a cunt and blame it on the cheating. Just leaving her ruins all your chances of all the fun stuff

So much this

She regrets getting caught. Tell her to fuck off.

There was a time when I thought I could, then it happened, and I discovered that I couldn't.
Not that I didn't try, but I could never let go of the suspicion that she would do it again.
Suspicion eventually turned into resentment, which caused a whole bunch of other problems in the relationship, until we ended up getting divorced.
Now, we get along fine, we talk on the phone and/or text almost every day, and we even still fuck a couple times a month, despite both of us being in relationships with other people.
It's weird that I hated her for years for cheating, but now I'm kinda glad she does, and I've been doing it myself.

You will never get over those things, you may think you can forgive, but you won't.

This changes everything, you trusted her and now you don't trust her anymore, you will always have this little doubt in your head that when she says she is at the gym/with friends/late at work she is actually fucking somebody else.

You don't know if she won't do it again, you assumed she would have never cheated on you, but you were wrong, so you can't trust your judgement on what she may or may not do in the future in this regard.

It's ruined man, even if you try as hard as you can to forgive her, you will always think about her taking cock from someone else while you were alone.

It's time to move on, you can only choose to end it now and forever or to have some fun and then dump here, but don't ever think you can forgive her and live happily ever after, because it won't happen.

Same happened to me, except now shes's married to a different shithead than the one she left me for.
I can always tell when they've been fighting or having problems, because she'll call or text me and want to meet me at the motel we use for our sexual encounters.

It's going to happen again and there's a good chance it's happened before.

In what world does she not immediately go back to fucking other people when you start throwing your played out temper tantrum?

>Caught
>she regrets it
Yes, she regrets being caught.
Cheating is like a cockroach infestation. For every one instance you see, there's a hundred you don't.
If you have any fucking self-esteem and don't want to be a miserable bitch your entire life, dump her now.

always forgive. but get rid of her though. either she has issues, or you're an inadequate man

Dubs and trips of truth.

Oldster here. Been cheated on, cheated, stayed long distance faithful, lost a gal to a dyke, done it all. The only advice I find true: men cheat cause we're hunters and dont turn down a chance to spread seed. Variety. Women cheat because theyre missing something and want to find it, or to hurt you for fucking up. Figure out what she was not getting (if you want to save it). Do NOT marry this girl unless you are fully past it in every way. No nightmares, no tracking her phone, really past it. I never got there. Gave her another chance as we had a kid. Eventually caught her again in a motel. When I left I knew Id given it my all. I now knew then that she could lie to my face without even blinking. I knew she had NO guilt. That ended the rel for me. Yes she cheated due to lack of attn or something but did you deserve this? If no then bail. Goes both ways tho. Dont do this to your next girl or a guy some chick wants to backstab. Be better.

Time. Everything is forgettable over time. There is so much out there that cycling over one thing like the broken loop in the program is plain stupid.

Emotions come and emotions go.

Cheating is the ultimate betrayl of your trust. Do not forgive it ever, if you do you deserve to be cheated on and she will do it again. If you want to stay with her you have to get her back somehow and she has to help you. Fuck her friend and make her watch or something if she wants to save the relationship she'll do it.

It's like buying. Is the commodity worth the price. Paycheck to paycheck affords less, senators afford more. Everyone is different.

Dump her. It's not the first time she cheated, it's the first time you caught her.

Arthas go to sleep

regrets cheating or regrets getting caught? YOU caught her so it's not like she was gonna confess anytime soon

Pussy is recyclable, pussy is reusable.

They don't regret doing it; they only regret being caught

Don't regret, she'll do it again and u will feel as a fking idiot

Sure you did you fuckin cuck. Take your gay ass fantasies elsewhere

Cheating.. it’s human nature to want to fuck dammit. Marriage and all that “togetherness and only one” bullshit is against human nature. Go out and fuck. If she’s embraced her humanity, so should you.

Catching her cheating would mean she's been sleeping around at least 5 more times without getting caught.
Who knows, she might still be doing the same thing and will probably do it in the future.
You cheat if you're unsatisfied; so save yourself (and her) the pain and just go your seperate ways in an orderly fashion.

whore her out, at least then you can make some damn money
she's gonna do it again either way

Caught is not a confession OP. These other nigras is right.