Im tired of being lonely Sup Forums

im tired of being lonely Sup Forums....

all of my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them in front of me, and they go out with them to the movies and shit and i just stay inside posting here and playing No Mans Sky on my PS4. how do I find a girl with this acne problem?

how do I gf Sup Forums?

Post rest of face; one of the most romantically-successful dudes I ever knew had heavy pockmarks. The rest of his face was solidly handsome, so you can still make it despite really bad acne scars as long as you've got the rest of your shit down..

first of all. roacutan. immediately.

Get over women and accept your cruel fate. Invent something worth a billion dollars and you'll be fine tho

First of all, try masturbating less.
It truly works against acne.
Limit to once a week.

>Post rest of face

ok. but inb4 pizza face.

the kid won't suffer enough with this cheese ass face?

fukkkk dude

accutane dude

just b urself:)

You need prescription level anti acne meds, go see a dermatologist man.

try lifting (Not for the acne problem ofc)

accutane my dude

drink more water. scrub your face with a sponge to get rid of some of the dead skin cells that may block the pores. than put some acne treatment. moisturizer after. ( some acne reacts and multiply. it can become more if poked or scratched. although scrubbing it with a sponge once a day is someone what helpful if not touched throughout the day )

If you've noticed it clears up when you are antibiotics for other issues you likely have rosacea ance. You doctor can either prescribe a low does antibiotic to take regularly or a topical antibiotic ointment. The ointment is a lot more expensive usually though.

God is such a prick

Just cure that shit with Roacuttan

Drink jamu.. You can find it in indonesian shops. Natural and after 3 till 6 months you have good results

damn, and I thought I had an acne problem on my forehead. sorry, man. I have this kind of acne problem on my forehead too though, and I also have blonde hair...

i learned from a german review that if you drink horses piss you can heal that shit without meds.

you need to squeeze your blackheads before they get infected. spend more time in front of the mirror, not in front of ps4.

your only chance is fat ugly gf or virgin till 25 if you dont sort out.

OP. Do what I did.

1) Cut out all refined sugars/carbohydrates from your diet. Atleast 90% of them. No processed foods, either.

2) Drink a fuck load of water.

3) Change pillow case every night/put clean towel over pillow every night.

4) Buy "Shea Moisture African Black Soap With Shea Butter 8 oz" on Amazon and rub your face the fuck up with this shit.

5) ????

6) PROFIT!!!

not OP, but what'd you eat instead after cutting out the fake shit?

lol

This OP. Actual advice

Stop playing no man's Sky you dumb fuck play something good

holy fuck

A fuck load of nuts, vegetables, eggs, fish, and meat. Preferably grass fed meat, but not a problem if it wasn't available.

Basically, chicken, turkey, eggs, venison, buffalo, pork, etc. Grilled salmon salads were my best friend. Kale, lettuce, collard greens, cabbage, peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, cucumbers, carrots. Apples, watermelon, bananas, mango, tomatoes, lemons, blueberries. Almonds, walnuts, pecans, Brazil nuts, etc, etc, etc.

It's not as hard as you think. Natural sugar is okay, as long as it's not too much. NO refined/added sugars, though.

EZ skin, EZ life, EZ $$$

put toothpaste on it and let that dry on your skin over night, the next day all the red shit will be gone. If you dont belive me try it out on a small area.

Do you not have a goddamn mom to tell you stuff like that?

Best advice I've ever seen on a Sup Forums thread. Clearly people here can relate

Saved this from a thread some time ago
Hope this helps OP

For real Op, I think I have a couple infographics for that shit, also see a dermatologist, he'll probably give you some doxycycline or some shit.

But mostly this one, it is the most helpful.

Fight stress at any cost. Many skin problems are stress related too. The diets mentioned by other anons are good, but you might clean your intestines first with a very complete treatment before starting. There are many studies relating your inner bacteria flora with the way your body deals with fat. You should find good nutritionist as well as a dermathologyst to chech on theese issues.

Alright. I want to say underage b& but.. I feel for ya. This what ya do.
>go to a dermatologist 1st
If you're a poorfag like I was then you're gonna have to do it the hard way
>strict hygiene regimen, like your brow sweats outside use a mild anti bacterial soap. Shower at least once a day, oilier skin may warrant a second shower - don't over do the shower on heat if you have sensitive skin. Cleaning the gunk out is important but you need to maintain a healthy epidermal horny layer. Brush yo teeth, stay away from conditioners/oils if your skin is naturally oily and dilute soaps if dry. CLEAN clothes if I have to tell you that curing acne won't help ya, this goes down to your sheets, blankets, even your fucking blanket steam it or take it to the cleaners if you must, some hotel housekeeping staff will be kind and do your pillow if you explain your situation and know a lick of Spanish. Anything that touches your face must be purer than the popes asshole.
>I swear by the 9 devines if I catch you picking at your face I will turn into a dragon god and skull fuck you. Whiteheads can be GENTLEY expressed from their pores (you'll become a god at this... If you have to force it, if it hurt - don't fuck wit it.) Some say a better option is to just clean it with warm water and soap until it goes on its own.
>if you're not scared of getting blown up, or learning Arabic go to an Arabic salon. They have a skin debunking treatment for around 20 bucks which will clear every god damn pore on your face, they even use horse hair to get that fucked up blackheads between your fave and nose.
>NEXT your habits breed each other. Got acne so you play vidya, but the vidya gives you acne. Limit indoor vidya time - sunlight, and exercise will help with that just shower if you go ham. Drink a bunch of water too, it'll flush your toxins - stop mainlining Mt. Dew and bacon ass in your urethra. Eat healthy teenagers are bad about that, also bitches will think your refined culturally.

>if you don't drink or smoke pot now would be the time to start, both are scientificly proven to reduce acne by relieving stress by about 420 times.
>lastly on this subject stress will always fuck your skin more than picking your nose after masturbating without washing your hands. Sleep 8 hours, maintain that schedule, and don't think - the other steps naturally relieve stress which clears the skin, your not walking like a ghoul with shellshock now so women will like your air of confidence - which gets neddin, which reduces stress and it keep compounding.

Gratz, ya done it. Took you 2 weeks - if you stop following these tips it'll come back. Change your life, change your self.

PS - acne medicine (with its OTC scyllosatan acid) is snake oil. Anti bacterial soap and that hog wash both kill the too layer of skin, disinfect, and blast cheap/oil. Save yourself the money.

Sources I'm the guy this guy is talking about. What's up brother?

>OP crops image
Why would you larp as a dude covered in cystic acne dude wtf.

Sup Forums is powered by bots

I wouldn't eat that fucking pizza hoooly shit.

Also pretty sure OP pic gets posted quite often on Sup Forums

grow a fringe. keep bieber hair alive