It's coming

it's coming

I'm sorry for your delusion, I truly am, but it's impossible for a team to get a first star anymore unless they're either hosting, or a traditional power so strong that they can't be denied. Otherwise it will always be the old guards.

No it is not.
You have a very good striker.
An average midfield (at best now that your left/right halves are getting old af)
A mediocre to bad defence.
Your "golden generation" was this Euro and damn u failed it.

>inb4 posting numerous "next big things" from the polish liga. yeah boy, we have a bad league 4 ourselves we know how many "young talents" exist.

We were close in 1982.
I want to believe. ok?! Also, the defence is getting better as literal who's like Golla(NEC Nijmegen), Bielik (Arsenal) and Linetty(Sampdoria) are being watched by big clubs. Maybe Kapustka will go somewhere where he will play, plus we have Zieliński(next GOAT after Lewadowski in 2/3 years) and Misslik

Its just my opinion that so much pressure to a player from a nation brings very bad results. Look at Lewandowski. His career went smoothly. He upgraded slowly and proved his worth in every level/team he went until he reached top. Too much pressure to get a 18 year old (example Odegaart) at a very big team and hell get benched and reach a douchebag attitude that won't let him step up in his career.

We have winger/Defensive Mid/Attacking Mid youths (2/3 of these positions are crucial for the NT since there is noone top level to represent us) but I don't like the hype. I usually decide over a player's worth when they reach 22-23.

Even zielisnki you mentioned, since i ve followe napoli this year (not a fan by luck) a very big step to a bigger team can bench him to eternity.

I think the same tho. in my opinion Napoli is the best place for Milik and Zieliński. Milik got cucked by Danes, but he finally scored his first goal after injury. Look at Linetty, he plays in Sampdoria, coach loves him, sees a big potential in him and so he plays in every game. Skorupski (Empoli), may be playing in a team preparing for Serie B, but he managed to have 10 clean sheets this season which is more than Handanovic and Reina. He's been Empoli'ss hero in many games. We also have Stępiński playing for Nantes, but he is being benched recently as the coach changed. Playing for such clubs is the best way to improve and if the player knows what to do, he will show that he was made for bigger things.

i don't think there was any key player in 2016 that will be too old to play in 2018
if anything the young ones like Milik and Zielinski will only get better

although i do think that Milik and Lewa just don't work together

>although i do think that Milik and Lewa just don't work together
?
They love playing alongside eachother. It was even lewas pass that got milik injured. Who else is going to play if not Milik? Teodorczyk hasn't played very well and playing another midfielder hasn't been the best option either. I have to say that every qualifying game except 2 ending in a 1 goal game is worrying especially considering they're playing fodders

Until 1989, it would be possible

>Skorupski (Empoli), may be playing in a team preparing for Serie B, but he managed to have 10 clean sheets this season which is more than Handanovic and Reina. He's been Empoli'ss hero in many games.
He is just on loan, isn't he?

I think it could be possible that he will be the second keeper of Roma next season since Wojciech Szczsczsesny is most likely going back to Arsenal.

>Uruguay

scz is NEVER going to play for those deadpan termites again

A 2-2 draw with West Brom?

I doubt he will stay at Roma though, so they could need Skorupski anyway.

Napoli needs a keeper as well. Will they become the next Borussia Poltmund?

They would be beyond retarded letting him go. Him smoking in the changing rooms only makes him a better player

But they have Alisson and even most top teams don't have second goalkeepers as good as Szczesny. He would be retarded if he would be okay with sitting on Romas bench next season.

>Will they become the next Borussia Poltmund?
Possible. I mean, they are literally called NaPOLi, kek.

not so fast, Boland!

He's been a starter his entire career. He won't stay if he isn't starting 90%+ of his club's games

it's not that they don't get along, or that Poland has other options, i'm just saying Milik is like 10 times better as a lone striker who gets all the service
he's physical, he can hold up play, he's got finishing
he's the perfect lone CF, and having to partner up with another CF, and moreover as good as Lewa, kinda overshadows him

Yeah they're both very similar players who attack the ball the same way. They're better off playing together rather than being swapped for eachother. You could see that milik was really missed during the montenegro match. Even if he isn't scoring he brings in a lot of confidence that the team needs

my opinion is really only based on Euro to be honest, so i wouldn't know how a Milik-less Poland plays

anyway i wish them all the best, Glik, Zielinski, Sczcz, Fabianski, Lewa, Milik... they're full of players i absolutely love, especially based Kamil