Y'all should sign this petition to force Mattel to produce retard Barbie dolls

Y'all should sign this petition to force Mattel to produce retard Barbie dolls.

change.org/p/american-girl-dolls-american-girl-will-not-make-a-doll-with-down-syndrome

Bump

bumping this

BAMPPPP

No

wahha, i love Sup Forums :D

any nudes?

Bump

DO IT FAGGOTS

I signed, too lazy to sign-bomb though. This will be funny if they do it. SJW's will be torn between retards being normal and that these dolls shouldn't look retarded.

They should introduce a transgender doll

dammid, i thought they would make it into a sexdoll.
But making it in a normal doll defeats the purpose.

If we sign this then we are litterly helping SJW with there so called 'justice'
Fuck that shit.

There will be machines dedicated to the production of these tributes to an evolutionary misstep that is holding us back as a species. Pleasingly ironic.

I want a trap doll. But it needs to be life sized and also have realistic anatomy. And feel good on my penis / asshole

>My daughter is 11 years old and wants an American Girl doll that looks like her and has Down Syndrome. But American Girl refuses to make a doll that has Down Syndrome because there isn't enough interest in it as they say!

Very. Interested.

Done

bump

OP here. Thank you you made this world a better place.

Bump up the jam! Bump it up!

> litterly helping SJW with there so called 'justice'

How is spreading retardation SJW? I'd rather not be caught by the virus

Becouse they wand retards to be treated the same. and making retarded dolls is exactly that.

If it were to be a sexdoll, then the sjw come's to a big problem with give's it rage.
Becouse sjw are against its moral's to have sutch gross things like sexdolls, but if it is retarded, that would mean if the sjw is against it, that it is taking away a piece of retards being socialy excepted.

So the sjw will be confused to what to do.
And we can KEK at this.

someone start a petition to make Mattel produce trans/trap dolls

bumpdssddssdd