*wins confederations cup*

*wins confederations cup*
*reaches WC semi finals*

And NT that has to start players that play in the Erememevisie in current year will never, ever, amount to anything.

*Wakes up*

>Fabián playing in a double pivot
>not Jona

>doesn't play with Herrera
>plays with Layun as a midfielder
>plays with Reyes

You know what!? You actually will probably win it!

Just keep Herrera off (because HE IS SO GOOD WE ARE SAVING HIM TO YOU, MANCHESTER UNITED! COME BUY HIM, HE IS REALLY GOOD! 90 MILLION EUROMONEIS AT LEAST!)

Kek. Was there a point where it all went downhill for Herrera? Or was he just a fraud since the start?

*no*

lol this is our best team fucking LOL
kill me

>*chokes to USA at Azteca in 47 days*
We will rape you so bad, it will transcend space and time to the point that your aztec ancestors would dread something inexplicably horrible during the spanish pillage of tenochtitlan.

>mfw mexico will never ever pass the quarters of the world cup

Osorio is such a meme I wouldn't be surprised if a chicanocaust happened again.

It will happen in 47 days when they face us.

>dos Santos as wing-back

Btw, what happened to that Aguilar guy (the right full-back)? He was pretty good at the last world cup as far as I remember

>Layún
>midfielder in this formation

>3-4-3

>expecting a team to not expose it

Keks

>that meme formation
>that backline
This is just begging to be countered and destroyed by a well organized 442. PulisGOD and DempsGOD will score a hattrick.

>una vela

Just got back a couple weeks ago from a torn ACL. Regardless, Osorio doesn't seem to rate him very highly.

Since the start. He only stays because our coaches think he'll cry about being fired because he has an abortion face

BUT HE IS REALLY GOOD, UNITED! BUY HIM, PLEASE!

>3 defenders
This isnt the 70s pops

The US looks better desu, honestly how are we basically on par with you guys when you guys actually love this sport compared to us?

He had a good season with Porto before the 2015 Gold Cup and played like shit with Mexico. Porto must have tired him out.
He, unlike most Mexican players, HAD the best ball retention and distribution but like most Mexican players, he lacked consistency.
So...before the 2015 gold cup.

I didn't saw the game and this is the first time I bother to watch this webm, this guy is pure gold