How can Ramsay fuck with lots of people but never get into a fight?

How can Ramsay fuck with lots of people but never get into a fight?

I would get my ass beat if I ever talked like that to anyone.
Is it because I'm a manlet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_XDW6xo5scU
youtube.com/watch?v=d8EtoWMGAtg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

everyone is too slow to hit him

youtu.be/_XDW6xo5scU

hes practically SAS of the kitchen

Isn't he like 6'4?

He has a knife and is alpha trained in their usage you leafy turs

hes a black belt fyi

Because only mentally unstable people are insecure enough to resort to physical violence over verbal attacks

youtube.com/watch?v=d8EtoWMGAtg

Shut up fatass

Because he works in high end restaurants and shit, not dive bars.

>How can Ramsay fuck with lots of people but never get into a fight?

Because it's a TV show with staged altercations in order to make it 'interesting' to watch.

Seriously retards thinking these docu-soaps are actually reflecting reality...

Look at his face.

You can tell he has been in a lot of fights. That's not a man you want to mess with.

Besides he's a sociopath, he has the predatory chef intuition to only pick on vulnerable stupid sandwiches.

It annoys me that women are allowed to hit animals bigger and stronger than them.

What? Kill yourself

I like the lion's roar sound effect in the tribal background music.

>watch YOUR step, bitch!
The cringe is palpable

I always love watching this clip because the dude wasn't even in the running to get eliminated, he basically volunteered to leave the show, it's hilarious

Even more than that, he was picked out as the best of the worst that episode
but he was too far up his ass with the tough guy attitude

Ugly woman detected

It never gets old. What kind of fucking mental problems must that guy have to blow up like that after being asked a simple question?

Fuck off you worthless whore, women in general are fucking worthless and usually only have their looks going for them but bitches like you are completely worthless

inb4 an ugly tranny

People should really watch his British shows to get a clearer idea of what he's like. The American stuff is all dialed up for effect.

Working in kitchens I've always avoided shows like this but I've watched hours of this dude today. Guy has a serious talent for yelling.

Marky Mark will play him in the inevitable biopic

>How can Ramsay fuck with lots of people but never get into a fight?
Have you ever worked a kitchen during dinner rush? Its tense as fuck and you have to be able to deal with high pressure and getting yelled at.

Can you imagine a guy trying to hit another guy and everyone responds by giving the attacker a hug and a shoulder to cry on?

Women are wonderful

you have a dude being an absolute asshole and you managed to turn it into a women thing kek

Explain how Gordan is being an asshole by asking her what her problem is you beta/roastie/faggot

All cooks are scams.

Where are you getting that I'm woman let alone an ugly one? You should die horribly.

All women are allowed to be autistic. Only hot men are allowed to be autistic and even then they still don't have a pussy pass.

A pathetic existence gives great reason to be angry all the time.

>ugly people are second class citizens who have to work harder to achieve what attractive people of bad character are handed plus more
>they shouldn't be angry about this or anything else

Sounds like according to your own logic an ugly woman would be fully justified in trading their life to torture someone like you as painfully as possible, since if they're doomed to indignity they might as well take out some trash. You're a sheep.

first of all its all an act. Ramsay is actuall pretty nice irl but has to act like an asshole in front of the camera for interesting tv

second you're there to learn and if you can't take pressure or get rattled during high pressure situation then working in the kitchen isn't for you

And you should die a slow painful death from disease whore

He has a black belt in karate. Also he knows well that people might flip out and start attacking him. He's ready for it. I think there was some kitchen nightmare episode where he was like "yeah you wanna start a fight?" or something once the restaurantowner or something started barking back aggressively

lmao fucking wiggers

How come surgeons don't yell at each other?

I'd imagine they do on occasions but it's also a completely different environment, less noise, more controlled etc.

how would you know they don't? i once talked to someone who used to work at a hospital where one of the leading surgeons was an alcohol that not only yelled at staff if they messed up but sometimes even threw what ever he just cut out at them

>He has a black belt
Woah that's ac-
>in karate
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Gordon calling peoole "fahcking idiots!" left and right
>Guy talks back
>Whiteknight reactions from everyone
>Gordon is shocked
>Tense music
It's staged as fuck

1:He's huge
2:Most of the time he's actually right, he's just saying things aggressively but then again it's a man in a men environment
3:He has the reputation to make you think twice about the things he shouts to your face

If whiny middle manager from Walmart shouts to you in a nasal voice because he had a shitty day you won't even consider it, or if he's pushing you over the edge you might consider hitting him back because he's worthless, but Ramsay is worth millions.

Everyone knows rich and famous people have access to a whole other legal system than the one the peasants use. Ramsay is both. You probably couldn't find a sober person willing to initiate violence against him in the whole country.

Not to mention all the people he abuses are either contestants/actors on his show or failing restauranteers who asked for his help.

You need to be calm to not fuck up the patient, but I'm pretty sure that if the surgeon rookie cuts the wrong shit or passes the wrong tool to the boss he's going to get yelled at.

This unbalance needs to be fixed

I remember him having a mad go at some prisoners once but thet seemed to respect him more for doing so.

Yeah nah it's about money, no one should be shouted at at work, at the same time people should swallow their pride so they don't need to be shouted at, it's a vicious cycle.

Same thing happened to me too, I was hit by a car with a woman driver and she went off the road, everyone on the street who witnessed it ran over to make sure she was okay, while I was lying there on the grass unable to move

>no one should be shouted at at work
i beg to differ. back when i worked part time at McD we sometimes got new guys who wouldn't move a finger if you told them something in a normal tone. of course, they get fired again after a few days

>all women are allowed to be autistic
>muh double standards
No faggot, you just have no standards.

Which is why I also said
>at the same time people should swallow their pride so they don't need to be shouted at
I work as a Chef de Rang and I do yell from time to time at my waiters because they tried to weasel their way out of their duties, but I don't enjoy it one bit, and most of the time I lose my shit it has to do with them not recognizing they were wrong to begin with.

H-haiai!

He's like 6'4 and alpha as fuck

How many people do you really think would dare?