QUICK MY COMPUTER IS ABOUT OT OVER HEAT! HOW MUCH THEMRAL PASTE AM I SUPPOSE TO PUT?!?!

QUICK MY COMPUTER IS ABOUT OT OVER HEAT! HOW MUCH THEMRAL PASTE AM I SUPPOSE TO PUT?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rAid5G30-WM
youtube.com/watch?v=gMgUYWUWX4w
youtube.com/watch?v=kSCVahyh3Dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

5 or 7

3 courics worth

As little as possible, you just want a thin layer to fill the tiny air gaps between the heatsink and cpu.

kk thanks, so like a peasize? i accidently moved it up and down so i think i fucked it up, but thanks now i know

you need to squirt some into the fan brushings so they pull out extra heat

this^
also, don't spread it like a retard, it's not a fucking toast. lil dab about the size of a grain of rice (uncooked) for a medium sized cpu .. the heat sink will spread the paste perfectly without air bubbles.

R.I.P. CPU. It ist likely to late.sigma of overheating without correct installed cooler Fan might habe Fahrrad irreversibel damage. You van try a drop.nur test your CPU

AS MUCH AS YOU CAN SO IT SPREADS ALL THE WAY DOWN TO YOUR MOTHERBOARD

Only a little drop like a pea. Test your CPU

THANK YOU! It seems to be working now, but i think i fucked it up as i lifted my CPU to check it but as of not its looking alright. Thanks again

all of it.

About 2 gallons will do but go for 2.5 to be on the safe side

I remember this, put peanut butter on it :).

Install gentoo

Just a thin spread, don't make it visibly lift, but make sure it will properly insulate it.

thermal pastr is for pussies just shmear a little peanut butter on your cpu
also nice bait faggot

[spoiler]fug[/spoiler]

As much as you can cum

in theory, you're supposed to reapply a fresh paste each time the cpu and heat sink are separated, because air bubbles gets trapped between both surfaces and air is not good for conducting heat. clean both surfaces with 99% isopropyl alcohol and redo it properly. you'll see a difference in temperature. but you do you.

The whole tube

youtube.com/watch?v=rAid5G30-WM

Enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMgUYWUWX4w
>DA BIGGA DA GLOB DA BETTA DA JOB

About this much.

about 24 terrajoules

do it like the pro's
youtube.com/watch?v=kSCVahyh3Dk

Jawohl

A pea-sized blob.