>rape her
>cum inside
>knock her out
>rape nigger
>cum inside him
>contract aids
>become addicted to rush of power
>become serial rapist and spread aids

while the nigger uses her lower holes i will shove mine dick in her throat and make her choke so tears will swell up in her eyes. after im done cumming i will tell that nigger to leave so i can talk with my gf about why she dis it. then she comes to accknowledge that i recorded the whole proces so i will black mail her to become my personal cumdumpster.

Strip down and join in.
Who doesn't love their wife/gf cheating on them?

I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!

Ask if I can be of any assistance.

Dump her and date nigger because I'm a fag like OP.

Dicks out for Harambe

>All these cucks in this thread
Disgusting pathetic people.

Exactly, to be a cuck is to be a beta

Call animal control, tell them a chimp from the zoo is raping your woman. Also pepper spray this beast and ensure the penis is ablaze with with the pepper spray love. Am sure the herpes and gonorea that those apes get all the time will be a feeling they know.

> If wife - record, sue, divorce, don't need to give half of everything.
> if gf - record, kill nigger for entering my property, dump gf, show vid to her friends.

Leave and find another woman out of 4 billion on this planet, and wish her good luck in raising a half-black baby as a single mother since i'm not obliged to pay alimony.

Take picture. Open safe. Get gun. Kill man. Leave gun in room with one bullet. lock door from outside so she can do honorable thing. If she doesn't then call the police and tell them I walked in on the situation. laugh all the way to the divorce lawyer.

Jealous of these lucky girls, living the dream.

This

Turn 360 ° and walk away

Already typed it once, not gonna repeat myself

>360°
>away
THATS A FULL CIRCLE YOU DUMB NIGGER. YOU WOULD END UP EXACTLY WHERE YOU STARTED

stop giving such a fuck you emotional faggots.

if a woman or man cheats on you thats a good sign.... it means they weren't really for you... its actually a fucking good thing... now you get to go on and find the right thing and have fun doing it.

grow outta that insecure shit bros.

Newfag got baited

"Awesome! Now I can fuck who I want to fuck, right? Have fun, see you later..."

hahaha what a newfag he doesn't even know the meme guys

fuck him in the ass

This is the only logical answer

Say, "Hi honey." Then sit down at my computer and go on Sup Forums and start making comments which call into question my masculinity.

It's always fine for the woman to cheat, she had 'reasons.' If you suggest that it's now ok for you to do the same, 'you're an asshole...'

YES!

wonder where I am, I don't have a wife

Nice clit...

HOW DARE THIS DAUGHTER OF EUROPA BETRAY HER PEOPLE TO BE WITH THE LIKES OF UNDERMINCH!!
I COUNT VLAD TEPES DRACULA HAVE FOUGHT OFF COUNTLESS INVASIONS BY THE TURKS AND OTHERS AND WILL NOT BE MADE A FOOL BY THIS PRIMITIVE SAVAGE THAT HAILS FROM THE DESERT LAND OF THE SOUTH!!
I HOPE FOR YOU TWO SINNERS THAT YOU PLEASURES OF THE FLESH WHERE SATISFYING, BECAUSE THEY WILL BE YOUR LAST!!
YOU WENCH I GAVE EVERYTHING! BUT YOU INSTEAD CHOOSE TO BE SATAN'S CONCUBINE, SO HIS MISTRESS YOU SHALL BE!
AND YOU EBONY BARBARIAN MAN, YOU IMPALE MY WIFE'S WOMB WITH THY FLESH, AND SO YOU YOURSELF WILL KNOW THE FEELING OF BEING IMPALED!!
GUARDS TAKE THEM TO THE COURTYARD AND FETCH ME THE FINEST STEEL STAKES!
I WILL CARRY OUT THIS EXECUTION MYSELF!!

I have neither so I would apologize for being in a strangers house then go have a beer and watch a movie or something.

join in

>underminch
>autism.png

You're the newfag here

This is how you do it

go to the doctor and get the AIDS pre exposure drug just to be safe.

R E A S O N
A N D
P E R S U A T I O N

I BEAT THE NIGGER WITH A STICK
THE NIGGER NEVER COME BACK TO THE GIRLFRIEND

dump her. We agreed no niggers.

Cheer him on and start taking pictures! Ask him when all of his friends are coming. Invite the friends and neighbors over to watch!

Ask him to please fuck her on all fours, so that I can lay under her in a 69 and be up close while his BBC opens her up properly. Hopefully he has full, fertile low hangers dangling over my mouth.

I grab my shotgun and kill them both as fast as I possibly can. I would react the same way no matter what race the guy was.

her face looks like

"I need the money"

Why americans feel so good about this, being a cuck is like a patriot or what?