What are your thoughts on children handling/operating firearms?

What are your thoughts on children handling/operating firearms?

My opinion if they can be responsible with it like everyone else why the fuck not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b4NJlkCd6Ts
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/09/02/girl-who-accidentally-shot-her-instructor-with-an-uzi-said-the-gun-was-too-much-for-her/?utm_term=.f70b0a6004ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most children wouldnt be able to take the kick.

start them early. espesh girls. they may have to shoot a nigger one day.

Start them young, and always under supervision. Make sure to teach them about the firearm and proper safety etiquette. We've been teaching kids to shoot for generations, I don't see a need to stop now, since learning is best while young.

In this political climate, I think it's something best done quietly and privately. Someone in the kid's life will invariably flip shit if they ever found out.

supervision
what kick?

You're thinking shotgun kicks or giant fucking assault rifles like M16s or AK47s

a good child sized rifle will do them fine.

>M16
>kick
No gun detected

get

Train them properly
Don’t gun proof your house
Gun proof your kids

I don't know much about guns I'll admit that.

>>like m16
SeeMaybe buy a gun and learn to shoot

Only a retarded american would think it's OK to give their child a gun.

This. And fuck what others think, if I have 'em my kids will know the basics and not deal with the subject as taboo. If some lib freaks out even better.

It’s ok to teach kids to shoot
They have to learn sometime.

As long as they are white, i have no objection.

I'm a retarded canadian and I think it's ok to give my child a gun since I taught her well.

Its important to understand how to safely use the tools at your disposal.

>can't have guns
>backwards rationalize to feel better

as long as there is a responsible adult supervising, go for it. i've been shooting since i was 5 years old. never had a gun accident

And yet, you keep starting CP threads.

a .22lr has very little kick. that's what i started with.

youtu.be/b4NJlkCd6Ts

Children, wives
They all need to know how to shoot
But also they need to know when to shoot.

That is awesome.

Calm, instructive, always watching. That's the way to do it.

Also dat TD
>would fuk

They also need to know when to make a sandwich

Don't forget that trigger discipline

this vid is comfy as fuck
i did the same thing with my daughter

>how to make shotgun more tactical better?
>put m4 stock on it

I think kids should be taught gun safety and how to shoot reasonably well. I don't think kids should ever have a gun without someone watching them. I shot guns since I was a little kid, and that resulted in knowing now not to be a nigger with them.

Yes

GUNS, SURE.
CONDOMS, NO!
Murkkka.

it makes kidnapping them a little harder, but you can usually tell the ones who are conceal carrying.

Didn't one girl shoot that guy in the face with a machine gun at a shooting range a couple years ago? P

in my opinion its okay to teach em handling and shootin a gun or a rifle.
its Sport, discipline and fun.
But im not sure what to think bout childrens goin full Auto.

startet with a .22lfb rifle too (same cal as .22lr just the Kraut Version of it)

Yes,
That was the instructors fault not the child’s fault

>it makes kidnapping them a little harder

because little girls are always carrying rifles over their shoulders right?

more than a couple years ago

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/09/02/girl-who-accidentally-shot-her-instructor-with-an-uzi-said-the-gun-was-too-much-for-her/?utm_term=.f70b0a6004ec

His own fault for letting a 9 year old shoot a uzi out of ALL machine guns! Uzis have very shit recoil someone her age is very easily to lose control of the gun.

sure
he made the mistake of giving her a gun she couldn't handle
but if she had been an adult
then she would have been able to say "wait, that looks like too much recoil for me"

>>a gun or a rifle.
Ok
That’s like saying
They can drive a car or a Chevy

The instructor won’t make that mistake again

ok. im sry, my fault satan.
I will try to express myself more precisely
handgun or rifle

She did...Many times the instructor was all "nah fam you're cool I'll help you"

When I was 12 my parents bought me an air rifle (britbong so no proper guns at that age), I shot a kid in the back of the neck for a laugh and paralysed him, had it been a proper firearm he'd be dead.
Probably not a good idea really.
inb4 irresponsible idiot, it was a nigger

I went to grab this girl and she pulls a Barrett model 82A1 .50 caliber out of her BRATZ bookbag. Before I could even get my cock out she had erected a tripod and was loading the chamber, calling out wind speeds. I barely had time to pull my pants up and hightail it out of there.

I had blueballs all day till I ended up having to trade ocycodone for a handjob from a 15 year old at the mall. But when you're desperate, you settle for the grannies.

I can't help but imagine a rooster everytime you fags say "cock"

You amerifats and guns are ridicouls.
Giving children guns think about it.

I have a pretty massive one.

kinder surprise

Were your parents watching as you shot that kid?
Read the thread
Most say it’s ok with adult supervision
Your parents were negligent

kekz out loud

We don't just do that. We also arm them and teach them to be afraid of black people.

And with good reason. They're all a bunch of savages that are armed with saturday night specials.

you are a liar and fucking retarded. You have obviously never even owned a air rifle or you would know they don't have the power to do that to someone. Maybe a little knick and bleeding of the skin. Kill yourself retard.

A Marlin model 60 .22LR has no kick at all and it is an excellent rifle to start teaching a child to shoot a gun.

blah blah blah
eat a dickhole faggit

10/10

would suck

From about 30 feet away with a prometheus pellet?
its you who knows nothing dipshit

Someone got their feelings hurt

Child sized rifle...

There is something wrong with you and the society you live in, if you think that its ok to teach a child how to handle a rifle

MODS!

Wow you must be a faggot

I grew up handling firearms from a young age, so as long are the parents are dutiful in their instruction, I think it's a good idea.

Don't give kids guns,kid in my neighborhood growing up took his dads gun and almost shot another kid over a basketball game

/thread

Handguns are more fun than long guns, desu.

Yes, but please don't paint the stock pink
This gendered color shit is incredibly stupid anyways

Britbong reporting in

I'm down for it, I was taught to use a rifle when I was 12, teaching children firearm safety and correct usage is beneficial so long as your child isn't a fucking demented aspie.

If you own firearms, your children should understand exactly what they are, how to use them, and how to regard them with safe intentions and respect. Children taught gun safety don't pull a gat out of the safe and blast their friend in the fucking head.

>inb4 can't kill anything without a rifle

Natives and other indigenous tribes have hunted and killed game with bows, arrows, spears and other primitive weaponry. Lrn2kill better scrub.

Perfect example of a fucked up society. If you live in a modern civilized placed, guns are not needed.

>Weapons should not be for fun
Nah I disagree with that. I don't live in the US and my country has pretty strict laws (AUS) but damn dude being able to shoot at a range for fun seems perfectly okay. How else are you going to practice not only your shots, but your safety? Being at a range where there will always be someone making sure you're not dicking around is the best environment to learn how to be a responsible gun owner, especially as a kid. Kids learn quickly when they're young, just have to make sure we teach them the right shit in a given situation.

Note I do not own a weapon myself and am still supportive of gun laws, I just don't think guns are that bad overall.

This vid is fucking great

Exactly how this should be done.

How will we get them into the walmart price range otherwise?

Oh fuck,
One time
One kid did this
So let’s punish all people

>one time a kid shot somebody!

>Fuck! We need to take guns away from 85 million people

How does painting something pink, or using pink plastic for that matter, make it cheaper?

one time someone on the news got robbed! fuck! everyone needs a gun!

look I can strawman too

Yep that is what a civilized society would do.

You will be content to watch your wife get rapped and murdered because you think you live in a modern society
Cuck

because no one wants pink.

Except little girls who like pink.

Are you stupid?

Well get them started with a BB gun. Teach then the right way to handle a firearm and how to respect it, people and things around them and them selfs while holding and using it. I am pro gun control, but firearm safety and education is on par if not more important. My step dad is a hunter and my grandfather is a rancher so we learned early on what and what not to do.

bitches love pink and smiley faces

"My neighbor disagrees with me. I will therefore go out of my way to endanger him and his family by advertising this."

Right wingers are a breath short of being fucking comic book villains.

up until they turn 12

This is for you
Pic related
Enjoy being a victim

Children are by nature immature and easily excited by anything they're not allowed to do, let a kid under 10 drive a car up a driveway and they'll brag about it for weeks. But being familiar with something de-mystifies it and lowers the likelihood of doing something stupid while trying to do it yourself later on anyway ie. drugs, drinking, sex; not that these things should ever be encouraged in any way, but giving kids unbiased, neutral information about things they'll encounter later in life plants the seed for good decision making when the time comes.

way more dangerous than sex. so we should allow both or none. i'll take the former

Real men want pink

yeah but that's a different kind of pink.

Learned to shoot at summer camp at like age 9or so.
Of the 30+ daily activities, did archery in the am, and gunnery in sesh 2.
Among the obvious rules like finger off the trigger, gun pointed in a safe direction, knowing your backstop, etc.

>never point your gun at something you are not willing to destroy.

The willingness to destroy innocent life is the issue, not the tool used.

The most stupid part about kids and guns in society is the inability to shoot at a silhouette target while at a range.
Somehow practing self defence on a human esque target is bad mmkay?

If I had a kid they'd be in/winning shooting competitions and I'd be boasting on the facehook.

In theory modern civilized places don't have niggers and criminals either

what kind?

well its an adjustable length stock so yeah, I agree with it.

>A child isnt smart enough to say no.

This sounds more like your pedo lawyer.

you'll know when you finally become a man.

u all adjust it to the same length

Okay.