Can you only get Hiv/AIDS from someone who alredy has it?

Can you only get Hiv/AIDS from someone who alredy has it?

Other urls found in this thread:

atkingdom.com/model/2/15460/Ivy_Aura.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

So, you can fuck anyone and dont get it as long as the other person doesnt carry it?

Diseases are not magic, they don't appear out of thin air. You need to have a disease to spread it.

Girls name?

>Diseases are not magic
don't let this fool tell you how it is and how it isn't
if you believe in magic don't let anyone tell you otherwise

i guess there exists a possibility that a micro organism on you mutates into HIV

make sure the person doesnt have it and use protection if your not sure. they could be carrying and not know. there are some diseases that lie dormant in a woman but kill a man. unless your trying to have kids or are in a mega long term relationship use a condom

Yes because believing in something makes it real

Lol i had a christian sexual health education too.

No moran, diseases dont magically pop put of thin air. HIV is caused by a virus. As in it must be present to spread to you.

Thats like saying you need to check your luggage for Koala Bears when visiting mexico so you dont bring them back.

Having said that STIs are quite common. Common enough indiscriminate casual sex with or without protection is risky. So dont take an inch and run a mile here. Use protection, and be aware even that doesnt provide 100% protection.

sauce

You probably have aids, just like you have autism. I know for sure because I caught cancer from your stupidity.

Ivy Aura

I hear you can get it from fucking green monkeys in Africa. If your not going to Africa anytime soon, then you've got nothing to worry about

Kek. Loved how you knew i had a christian education.

Nope, literally not how it works

This is the stupidest thing ive ever read.

You get it from fucking normal coloured monkeys. Green monkeys are green because theyre healthy. Apparently they carry enzymes that even vaccinate against hiv.

Learn to read a map.

No if you fuck someone who goes on to contract it then you ca get it retroactively

Yeah only religious institutions continue to use boogeyman tactics on teenagers and adults. And they dont realise teens have wikipedia or Sup Forums.

Counter intuitively teaching kids sex is ok but has risks and being honest about those risks and its best to wait for that reason curbs teenaged sex rates far better than religious "dont you do it" education.

If you're so confident in what you say, then by all means flip a coin and go fuck some green monkeys

You can only get AIDS if you first get HIV.

>Wikipedia
>b
Pick one, moron

Cadey Mercury I think.

Ivy Aura
atkingdom.com/model/2/15460/Ivy_Aura.html

HIV is spread primarily by unprotected sex (including anal and oral sex), contaminated blood transfusions, hypodermic needles, and from mother to child during pregnancy, delivery, or breastfeeding.

I won't even flip a coin. You flip the coin and watch me cause i'll already be doin it.

Thanks, m8

Researching on wikipedia is every bit as informative of saying something wrong on Sup Forums.

Full size of this image?

Maybe question seems dumb, but thinking about fact that before 80's there was no HIV virus it takes more advanced Biology to find explanation. But hell yeah nowadays you can only be infected from another person's fluids

and any interaction with niggers

There is no risk of acquiring HIV if exposed to feces, nasal secretions, saliva, sputum, sweat, tears, urine, or vomit unless these are contaminated with blood.

Sub-Saharan Africa is the region most affected. In 2010, an estimated 68% (22.9 million) of all HIV cases and 66% of all deaths (1.2 million) occurred in this region. This means that about 5% of the adult population is infected and it is believed to be the cause of 10% of all deaths in children. Here in contrast to other regions women compose nearly 60% of cases. South Africa has the largest population of people with HIV of any country in the world at 5.9 million. Life expectancy has fallen in the worst-affected countries due to HIV/AIDS; for example, in 2006 it was estimated that it had dropped from 65 to 35 years in Botswana. Mother-to-child transmission, as of 2013, in Botswana and South Africa has decreased to less than 5% with improvement in many other African nations due to improved access to antiretroviral therapy.

So there is one thing where Africa has first place

Man, I love Sup Forums, I only asked one question and there are people talking about fucking green monkeys and the girl on the picture.

This. That is why it is considered a "retrovirus"

yes but alot of people have it including alot of women,so don't trust any random vag,dick or ass without a condom.

Found the wizard.

Unless you are on PREP which is pretty effective.

>thumbnail of original image
>retarded question

Get off of this website, you moron