Is this Sup Forumscore now ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlq9UWWqe44
youtube.com/watch?v=sg209CadVQM
youtube.com/watch?v=Qyi6mFZv9SI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hasn't it always been Sup Forumscore?

Its been mucore since 2015

Of course it is! It brought Stockhausen to Nashville!

>now

here's a gem Sup Forums will never relate to

youtube.com/watch?v=vlq9UWWqe44

what does pussy taste like

like hope, user. Like hope.

Like vegemite mixed with rotten fish

actual /country/core

TAKE YA FOR A RIDE ON MUH BIG GREEN TRACTOR

Near the pinnacle of modern music, Jason Aldean's repertoire is so unfairly glazed over in this overly pretentious board as to make me sick, but to make such beautiful, inspiring works into mere political statements (though that they are, in part) would be to reduce one of the most amazing careers in music ever to nothing more than that of a typical "whiskey sippin' redneck", and that treatment may be a fate even worse than public ignorance.

The works on display in Old Boots, New Dirt are titanic. "Just Gettin' Started" opens the set, and immediately, it is revealed that there is such a thing as a populist minimalist. But that is the name of the game for Aldean - a shatterer of preconceived notions, and one of the very few in the avant-garde to make John fucking Cage seem conservative by comparison. I could go on for days about how "If My Truck Could Talk," though the worst of the set, far outstrips the careers of most modern composers entirely; how "Miss That Girl" is a more "classical" approach for Aldean, and it succeeds endlessly; how the three highly political deluxe edition bonus tracks could easily be called the greatest triptych ever conceived in music; and how the chorus of "Tonight Looks Good On You" separates the most impactful bars of music I've yet heard.

But I won't.

checking this out, don't let me down

just watch this beautiful fucking shit

youtube.com/watch?v=sg209CadVQM

I'm so pissed off some fucking mass shooting had to involve this idiot. I hated the 'Old Boots, New Dirt' meme with a passion, and after a long while it was finally dead. Now a fucking shooting is going to revive it for a little while. Fucking hell.

It's been mucore for some time but it's nobly recently become school shooter core

Somebody get Aaron Ellis on the phone

is there a chart for school-shooter-core ?

Why isn't Eagles of Death Metal Sup Forumscore?

There is somewhere. Someone post it.

why do you even come to Sup Forums if you are offended by memes?

like bags of sand

Sturgill is good, but vastly overrated. "Alt Country" for people who think that means depressing country covers of Nirvana songs. Isbell is also solid, but was better with the DBT imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qyi6mFZv9SI

Start with Earle, Emmylou, Lucinda Williams, TVZ, all the outlaw country guys,

bump

is he alive?

yes

salty milk and coins

no, if it was Sup Forumscore, Sup Forums would hate it

milky bags of coins

did any of you guys catch his last show in Vegas?

yes. i am typing from the astral plane. bring a sweater

He's a coward, he should had warned the crowd there's a shooting instead of running for cover like a bitch.

I think that by that point everyone understood it was gunfire...

Welcome to the mass shooter core, Jason.,

jesus christ

This

How did he get away with killing all those people?

Fugg