Don't you think your time spent watching television and movies would be better spent getting a career and getting a...

Don't you think your time spent watching television and movies would be better spent getting a career and getting a girlfriend?

I can't handle rejection so no, i'd just be destroying myself mentally.

rather just watch Clerks or listen to Goldfinger for the millionth time like I've been doing since highschool

pssssss NO!

no

Holy fuck, this made me kek.

>I can't handle rejection so no, I'd just be destroying myself mentally.
Boy, do I know that feel. In fact, there are probably people who wouldn't be alive today if I followed my dreams.

no
no offense op but you sound like you have never had a gf b4

>In fact, there are probably people who wouldn't be alive today if I followed my dreams.
w-what, user you want to talk?

;_;

Let's just say it's a good thing I'm a NEET.

You have to continue.

yes im so horny but im so ugly life has not been kind

i do the tv/movies and career thing, fell for the college maymay.

dont care for the last thing there

> not chubby

> doesn't weigh more than him

fucking dropped

> Sup Forums

> watching television and movies

how new are you?

>career
Sitting in a office 40 hours a fucking week going through paper shit you don't give a fuck about but the pussy game ridiculous
>get a gf
Come home after work and listen to her bullshit and pretend to care so you might nut in her later but cunt is actually cheating on you because "user you spend too much time working and I feel lonely :("
>walked away from job
>threw gf out
>live my life as a semi hobo neet

Is that Spielberg?

>this delusion
pffffthahahahaha

I didn't go to gf, I went to films

I mean, innocent lives may have been spared because of my crippling insecurities, coupled with my pathological laziness and aversion to facing rejection.

Heh In reality, facing rejection would have just caused me to kill myself sooner

> tfw finally a wageslave after 8 years of neet

> parents oh so proud of me

> no gf

> no friends

> had to give up drugs for the job

> just want to kill myself

I'm getting closer and closer to your position user when I finish college. I don't want to go out where it's cold. I want to stay where it's warm

Oh I thought you had something specific in mind.

No.

t. autist

It can't be worse than highschool. Right? I imagine not but I've been NEET for so long and I was already an autist outcast that I can't imagine doing a month of employment without either killing myself or getting fucked over for not being Mr. Gregarious at a fastfood job of all things.

Kek. No, Mr FBI

You're the one who said lives were at stake Mr FBI.

You guys are my only friends, fuck this world.

Brown University, tomorrow.

Career, yes, girlfriend, no.

>it's another episode of 2 federal agents baiting each other on Sup Forums

don't make me bring out the big guy

Remember not to let the schoolwork get in the way of your protesting.

Why? So I can spend less time watching movies?

We both know who wears the pants in THAT relationship.

It isn't the guy

I'm working on building a career right now actually, I'm just not 100% sure how to go about doing it. Not letting it stop me, I'm still going for it but it's a little scary thinking about the possibility of failure.

Not because I don't think I'll be financially ok or anything, my parents would probably still back me up in case shit didn't work out, but because it would be just one more thing I'm not good at and I'll feel like a gigantic failure yet again.

In highschool i still enjoyed films, vidya, music, still thought girls were cute and didn't know all women were soulless whores

now i dont enjoy anything. Would go back to highschool in a heartbeat.

Adult life is literally shit.

I'd rather have fun.

Nu Males manage to look weak while having beards. I have no clue how they do it. They just have unmasculine faces and expressions.

Never having lifted helps.

Every fibre of my being wants to puke when I think about having a 3D piggu as my gf.
Maki-chan will always be my pure waifu.

I had those, and felt both dead inside and unfulfilled.

We naturally move to a natural state of equilibrium, and for us it's none of the things you mention in your post.

*tips fedora*

n-no

lol

I had a job for a couple months
manager was an asshole
co-workers would always talk about the dumbest shit and always show me unfunny shit from facebook.
getting paid every 2 weeks will fucks you over.
Having a gf is fucking easy mode. I just spent 90% of the time going out to eat and watching movies. while keeping the talking to a minimum

fuck jobs tbqh shit is like being in prison

I never had a chance

Can't I do both?

I don't really watch Sup Forums or movies, I come here to pick apart jewish anti-white propaganda.

Doing god's work user

Never stop fighting. You're a true warrior.

You deserve to be eaten alive.

this triggers me
I hate sleeping like that. any physical contact makes it almost impossible to fall asleep

No because relationships are shit

how do i get a pusy for my penis?

ask on Sup Forums or /jp/

I've tried girlfriends and careers, they're ridiculously overrated, by which I mean they're insufferable shit I never want anything to do with again

>Don't you think your time spent watching television and movies would be better spent getting a career and getting a girlfriend?

no