Is it true that the Triads killed Bruce Lee?

Is it true that the Triads killed Bruce Lee?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkPl6Gjiafo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, I killed him

Bruce Lee is not dead, didn't you catch all the clues he left on his last album?

THE NIGGA IN THE RED SHOT ME DEAD

Bruce killed Bruce. He didn't actually have any involvement with gangs and wasn't even known for doing much fighting outside of showing up at a couple old dude's gyms and trying to gouge their eyes and shit.

Hell, Ip Man refused to teach him anything till after Bruce got famous because his dishonoraburr hafu status.

Bruce was a legend and an athlete with a work ethic that ultimately drove him to his death, but he was an actor, not a fighter.

>showing up at a couple old dude's gyms and trying to gouge their eyes and shit.

Was he the starter of "the weak should fear the strong"?

>work ethic that ultimately drove him to his death
Not the allergic reaction to a painkiller then? That's the trouble with heros, you want their deaths to be something meaningful and not just as a result of a boring accident or mistake.

Well if there's any way to build your cred as a street fighter, jumping an old guy who refused to do an exhibition with you is the way to do it. No point in taking on a heavyweight boxer or a real kick boxer, right?

Pretty sure Bruce's version of that fight is actually gonna be I'm a movie soon, lol.

I did mean the painkiller. He borrowed it from a friend after leaving doctor care after he fucked his back working out too hard.

The Chinese government killed him for defacing their image.

Yes and jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

No, he actually had a body dysmorphic disorder that caused him to exercise excessively whilst not eating and drinking enough which caused his heart to weaken and resulted in his untimely death.

I heard Jimmy Hoffa killed him.

Yes. They tried it with Jackie Chan but he fought when off with a ladder and two feather dusters.

I am the triad can confirm

What you don't know is that Bruce Lee was in fact a North Korean sleeper agent. He had to die.

He met Seagal and Seagal absorbed his soul

youtube.com/watch?v=NkPl6Gjiafo

Don't meet with Seagal

No. They couldn't, even with the help of Oni's.

Only Bruce could kill Bruce. He didn't even die, he just ascended via meditation to the next plane. He's watching this thread right now.

>CITATION NEEDED

>Is it true that the Triads killed Bruce Lee?
Yes, and they did it three times, with the triple death move than only the top three Triads are taught.

the Reds killed him

the jews killed him idiot.

He was killed by the monks who taught him how to fight because he was using their secret techniques

I mean come on, everybody knows that