Atlético Madrid vs. Villarreal

It's an exciting match desu. Check it out

I want to OUI-post already

Subs

>soon

How many chances has Villarreal keep saved now?

So Mussachio is off to Milan, what about V.Ruiz?

Carrasco receives a shoulder injury minutes after collision, is subbed off after being subbed on just 15 minutes earlier. TORRES is his replacement

Imho, Bayern and Barca should heavily consider getting Mario Gaspar, top notch lad

Also, do you think Angel Correa will be the next big thing? Especially after Grießmann leaves

>all those Spaniards at Villareal
Based

This team will fall apart once Simeone leaves. I can see Griezmann, Koke, Carrasco and Correa all leaving, with Juanfran and Gabi retiring soon

Cholo is already experimenting with carrasco upfront. Correa is kinda shit desu.

Somewhere in the Premier League I reckon

Why would he go to a worse team?

Musacchio confirmed?
Not sure about Victor Ruíz, don't think he'll head for a bigger club
this, unfortunately
Carrasco up front is shit, too. Correa is the third best attacker after Antoine and only slightly behind Carrasco, who is overrated imo

Wow

SARIANOOOOOOOOOOO

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Slip

10 goals, 7 assists is pretty impressive for a midfielder like Roberto

How does Atlético expect to advance to the CL final playing like this?

can someone tell me why atletico are so shit now

They don't care about the league at this point. They're stuck in third place and are saving themselves for the CL

>Three Villarreal players miss their next match on yellow accumulation
Wew

Atletico have no chance of stopping Real, do they?

By far the two teams with least conceded goals, a game like this was to be expected, they kinda play always like this, see last week against Espanyol
Against a bigger team they'll get better counter attacks
They are a bit unlucky to lose this one

£40m to Manure for sure

If they manage to score one at Bernabéu, they can.

No they will bend over just like they did for two CL finals already

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>cucked

seems more like a 40m transfer to Inter and then completely disappear to me

Money. They're chinks now