Racist Sheriff loses us Money

You so called 'conservatives' voted for a man who's bullshit hijinks is costing the taxpayer $54 million.

You heard that right. We have to shell up $54 million dollars just because Sheriff Joe here got his ass kicked by a Mexican in grade school.

F I F T Y
O i
U f
R t
y

f
o
u
r
fifty four MILLION

Racism Costs us in more ways than one

#RacismIsExpensive
latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/05/29/arizona-taxpayers-to-foot-bill-for-latinos-illegally-detained-during-arpaio/

Other urls found in this thread:

fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if that is all it cost to get rid of every spic here I'd say it was very much so worth every penny

It'd cost a whole lot less if he didn't have to do the job Obama's supposed to be doing.

>so called conservative wanting the federal government telling people where they can live
smdh

Isn't this the guy who makes women work on chain gangs for petty drug offenses?

didnt work, still plenty of hispanics here
dont worry though, im sure you'll never have to see some of those scary latinos in your moms basement

Just take it out of thier pensions senpai

He was ordered to stop illegal patrol but he didnt and rounded up illegals anyway. Now the illegals, who some were deported and living in mexico, are suiing. Though I'm sure its all just concocted by some lawyer. They're going to advertise on tv and "find" anyone who was detained. Sounds like a joke.

funny cause if your fat neckbeard self got detained youd be bitching and trying to sue. wouldnt sound like a joke then would it?

though i dont see how you could get detained cause you never go outside

you have to go back

He's not an illegal you worthless cockroach.

The time for sending them back is going to end if they keep up their bullshit, we'll just let them all stay 6 feet under America.

how is illegal patrol unlawful?

dey sho be storin up some butthurt, oh yeaah

Reminder that this geriatric fuck keeps people who haven't even been charged with a crime in tents out in the 110+ degree heat instead of a proper jail so he can "save the taxpayers money" except he just keeps the difference instead of returning it to the taxpayer. He feeds them food that wouldn't pass inspection to be fed to dogs to funnel an extra 50 cents a day per person into his personal account.

It's great isn't it? It's the reason I keep voting for him. Mexico constantly sends us their scum and we have to put them somewhere.

enforcing the law cost 54 million?

sounds like a cheap bill to pay.

That sounds awesome desu senpai.

When the trumpenfuhrer ascends to the throne, I hope Sheriff Joe is appointed head of the right wing death squads.

It's working great, maybe if we continue to worsen the conditions they will stop coming.

actually, all the people in tents have been convicted of crimes

And the existance of Illegals in the US costs us $113 Billion.

fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers

So what you are telling me is that the country can save $113.54 Billion a year through just shooting illegal aliens instead of incarcerating them.

After all, bullets can cost $0.30 a piece.

>Joe got his ass kicked by a Mexican in grade school therefore he's a bad public official

That doesn't sound like an argument

Not everything stated is meant to be an argument, user.

profiling, the word gets tossed around a lot by dindus but its true in this case. I don't like illegal immigration either, but you can't just assume everyone with a deep tan in committing a crime.

Yup

I remember going to tent city in high school as a field trip. I talked to a guy in jail for possession of 14 cents worth of methamphetamine

Sheriff Joe doesn't fuck around

Blame the Obama administration for penalizing your sheriff for enforcing the law on behalf of citizens. Something Obama won't do even as he fudges the statistics.

Obama's appointees to various low level courts cost Arizona $54m, not the Sheriff.
>"If you do something we don't like we'll litigate you into the ground."
>Does the right thing
>"WE WARNED YOU THIS IS GOING TO COST YOU SO MUCH MONEY YOU SHOULD'VE JUST SUCKED OUR COCKS LIKE A GOOD BOY"

You are victim blaming faggot and you need to go back

It's hard to take you seriously if you're going to resort to meme ad hominems.

Bullshit. Everyone in tent city is there willingly. They have the choice of staying in the conventional facility or staying in the tents. Which all have shade, fans, etc.
He's not sticking everyone out in the sun and working them to death.

He doesn't make any one do anything. The chain gangs are only on a volunteer basis. And the waiting list to be on said chain gang is a mile long. Of course the media leaves out this important detail because if they told the truth they can't push the "omg it's like modern day slavery!" agenda. If prisoners want to volunteer for it, then let them. It's a win, win situation for everyone.

54 mil sounds like a great deal for having a racist government that keeps out minorities

shit, i'd pay 90% tax to keep them all out

Next he's going to pay mom and pop shops for not paying the protection racket of a mafia when their store burns down.

Joke's on you, you pay 90% to import them at warp speed.

>Latinos will be able to seek money from the county government in the future for being illegally detained when Sheriff Joe Arpaio disobeyed a judge's order to stop his immigration patrols.

Op fails to mention that a liberal judge with an axe to grind against conservatives caused this.

Sheriff joe was elected to round the spics up and thats what he done. Fuck you and your lame ass propaganda attempt La Raza

>From Phoenix

good

I hope they all die

>please take care of me government. >except dont enforce your laws to avoid rediculous bureaucractic process like this you raciss

I bet you (or, I assume your single mother who you live with) probably are on welfare too. Costs like this affect people like you the most.

Arizona tried to enact law allowing them to enforce immigration law. The Supreme Court told them to fuck off. Immigration is the specific purview of the Feds. States are barred from interfering.

Enforcing the immigration laws is not racist. It's racist to think you deserve immunity from them because you're brown. Talk about privilege. Hypocrites.

I think you read the leaf incorrectly.

>fed gets free voters for their respective party
>turns a blind eye to the people that actually have to deal with the brown shit wave

Secession when?

Why secede? Just force the Feds to enforce their own laws. That's the issue. The President is refusing to enforce the laws enacted by Congress.

>liberals
>caring about $54 million while they want to revamp the entire education system and healthcare system for tens of trillions of dollars
Always funny hearing them complain about the government shutdown somehow costing taxpayers $20 billion (despite it not being possible)

Joe lives in Fountain Hills, Maricopa
Any user from there?

>Sup Forums statists support showing their papers to big brother

every time