I'm glad we all agree that he is the best central midfielder in the world

I'm glad we all agree that he is the best central midfielder in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

outsideoftheboot.com/2015/10/16/the-sad-state-of-croatian-football/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pf2sK8twX3E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indeed. We are glad here friend

um try again sweetie ;)

can someone explain why the croatian team has such a bad player chemistry? you would think they reach the quaterfinals of every big tournament with their players. and look and their midfield. Modric AND Rakitic. what the fuck. they choke everytime.

heh

He's 31. Who is going to replace him. Please don't say Kovačić,

*blocks your pass*

*breaks knee*
*again*

he's been shit this year, but you'd be right for the previous three

Mis sidos negro

Do a little reading about the Croatian FA. They're Nigeria FA tier.

Remember when Englel had Lampard, Scholes, Gerrard, Beckham etc.? Something like that.

Kovačić, unironically. That is, if Zidane has any brain left in that shining ball he calls head.

>Who is going to replace him

DIGITS

4TH REICH WHEN

What did he mean by this?

>IMG_1655
>75500055
Sweating

Modric
Biscuits
Verrati

That's an understatement.

Remember your crazy uncle who always yelled that the government were mafia? Well, Croatian FA is actual, genuine mafia who extort their own players (every Croat has to give 50% of his salary to Mamic and co.) they are a fucking disgrace and deserve to die honestly

it´s already here but i don´t like it :/

>Verratti
Is it actually possible for this guy to one of the big Spanish clubs? PSG are loaded as fuck.

Wait, I forgot about Isco Alarcón, though. He signed a new contact with Madrid a few hours ago, too.

i can understand this hate towards these assholes but why sabotage your own team because of it? i jumped on the croatian bandwagon last year and was really dissapointment to see this team lose because of their own fans.
>buy a ticket
>travel to the game
>sabotage your own team
>yeah this will stop the managers
>croatian players discouraged to oblivion
WHY DO THIS?!

he's untouchable unless the player throws a major fit wanting to leave

For people who are interested in learning about the Croatia corruption: outsideoftheboot.com/2015/10/16/the-sad-state-of-croatian-football/

>best central midfielder
there's no such thing, way too many kinds of CMs. he's among the best with kroos, vidal, kante, fabregas, thiago and others

He's my Yugoslavian nigger

why didn't he play against barcelona?

He's wearing the right shirt to advertise his lips.

>tfw i put 20 quid on crotia to win the euros at like 20/1
>they played nice football, beat teams easily
>fans where massive niggers
>got cucked by moortugal getting a flukey extra time win

lmao no

pls no. Ive already accepted Madrid are buying De Gea.

Probably.

System baby.

Underrated as fuck. Easy top 10.

Overrated meme and walking red card.

Not yet. Although funny enough, based on stats over the season he actually is.

Not even close...

This guy is actually not that good. Loses the ball all the time. His passing and finishing are average. He is not good at defense either except that one game against Hazard. I would start Fellaini over him every time.

This. Him and Hamsik > everyone else

>System baby

Breaking News of the day:
Do you utilize a pay_pal account.. because you can get an additional 950 a week to your paycheck only working on the laptop for three hours per day.
go to this page>>>>>www.2big-profits.com

Is scamming an sport

Rakitic wouldn't have those problems, if he'd chosen Switzerland

>you now remember captchas are supposed to stop shit like this
>we have to do this click on all signs bullshit, multiple times before it says you've done it right, and there's still spam

>Breaking News of the day:
Pakis not trustworthy

Is bacha-boying a sport?

Nah, he became shittier after the last Classico. That's how it works.

He's not a complete player, just goat at his specific job

delet

AHAHHHAHAAHA NO.

>le stick to hazard and hope for the best man

try again

Nainggolan is a BEAST. Everyone who's seen him play can confirm and knows he's the best, he would play in any team. Unfirtunately he's a massive retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pf2sK8twX3E

t. juvefag

I'm not saying he deserves it, but if he'd just stuck with the country that made him the footballer he is, he'd have far fewer problems.

croatians are pretty patriotic. you have to remember that this country only exists for less than 30 years but yeah playing for the country that trained you is fine of course. people just have a different view on this. i have a polish friend who still REEES on the fact that podolski played for germany instead for poland. i would just love to see croatia win a tournament. i think this kadar deserves it. i love to be for the underdog.

good taste,