I found several clear invisible capsules in my drinking water that were shaped like teardrops...

I found several clear invisible capsules in my drinking water that were shaped like teardrops.. they popped when squeezed.

Is this a natural occurrence somehow or is it possible my roommates are poisoning me? Whatever was inside didn't burn my skin.. The water had been left out for a day while I was gone

Your already dead op

Photos

if they're invisible how did you know they were in there

They hit my lips so I didn't drink the water when I felt them

Did you taste the liquid inside them?

Possibly oil or soap residue. It might head up around some water droplets and have a relatively high surface tension

No because I briefly considered the possibility that it was poison in which case I would be poisoning myself.

Bead*

Probably a St. Ruperts glass crystal thing. Dumbasses are supposed to break the tail off so the glass shatters into like microfragments then put into the drink to kill of internal bleeding or some shit.

The only natural thing I can think of that fits your description is the juice sac of a citrus fruit. They are tiny, tear shaped and full of fluid. Was there lemon in the water?

first thing that came to my mind

Oh Fuck I made limeade with a real like. I dunno if I washed the cup since that.

>prince ruperts drop
Sorry I'm a dumbass for fucking up the name. Pic related is an example but results vary.

Fucking idiot

Post pics op

Sperm are shaped like teardrops u gay faggit

well no sperms look more like this

ive been freaked out by that before - same thing

are you stoned

looks like

Now hold on. Why are you calling this fellow a faggot? If he doesn't know what a sperm looks like he can't be a faggot! Everyone knows a faggots eyes are constantly covered in another man's semen. All cocksuckers know exactly what a sperm looks like.

i ain't the one who called him the faggot i'm the one who posted this
and this

cont: and even if i did why would i post something like *well no sperms look more like this* on ""my own post""

cont: what am i saying this is Sup Forums FUCKING COMMIES AM I RIGHT.