>Mangina
>Not cuck

Straw McMann

>believing in an ideology because you like the people who agree with it

women logic

They are both pussies

>MRA
lol

the only thing men really need is a proper shake in divorce court, women get a lot of special treatment there

Their opinions

Still, makes you think, doesn't it?

Fake tits galore

roll!

Is that based Iniesta?

DESU SENPAI mra beta cucks are just as bad as feminazi/sjw's. Both groups will scapegoat and blame an entire gender for their problems instead of realizing THEY THEMSELVES are the problem and working to better themselves.

mens rights faggots who go around crying about how bad men have it are weak pathetic betas who dont deserve the y chromosome. Stop being a little bitch, hit the gym, and take life into your own hands

I'm pretty sure reform to divorce laws and for people to actually care about male depression and suicide is all MRA's really want

I don't know who to pick

>not wanting to be A MAN is A MAN'S problem
Top heh, excelent comedy blood- related relative

>All have big tits

God forbid men become men, right?

The male feminist doesn't answer the question. The MRA wanted to know who was dealing with men's issues, not whether someone is "accepted" or not

r-roll

Jesus shit. Btw where do you guys go for JAVs

Mens Rights supporters want more than that. There is a lot of inequality that is never addressed outside of these groups, the kind of things that would be solved quickly, and be well known if they were problems women were having.

Translation:
>I'm a beta male who absolutely HATES his father and makes relationships with women almost exclusively. I pedestalize women so intensely and resent male figures of power so much that I will dedicate myself to a cause that gives me absolutely no voice and uses me as a whipping-post for sexually frustrated cat-ladies and promiscuous college girls.