Blue = Every adult knows english

Blue = Every adult knows english
Yellow = A good portion of adults know english, but a good portion also do not know any english
Red = No adults know how to speak english
Grey = Not Europe

How accurate is this?

What should I change?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA
youtube.com/watch?v=KfVg1guZiJw
youtube.com/watch?v=IjApW4r6N8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bullshit hahaa

not accurate at all
poles, hungs balkan niggers cant speak English for shit

For Spain it's accurate at least

balkan and baltic should be red

spain and france should probably be yellow and germany blue

i would say pretty accurate for my cunt but that's changing quite fast
also nordic country and such are cheater they don't do dubs

no young ppl can speak proper english too here nor can understand english mother togue ppl when they speak. Some of us can bable something but never enough to hold a decent conversation. More can understand written english though

>Russia
>Europe
Fuck. Off. Shart.

everything you dumb retard

Most Eastern Euros don't speak english at all.

>germans
>adults can speak english
I see that you haven't been there

>and germany blue
Only in our dreams are we blue.

>france,spain,italy
>red

WTF?

FTFY

t. works with tourists

In English, frog

If Finland is yellow then so is Sweden
t. works with tourists

Don't break his dreams...he is retarded and want Sweden to look good.

see

Finnish people above the age of 50 can't speak english. They're literally Russian tier from my experience. The younger people can talk it but the map includes ALL adults.

>t. duginshit

Fakk uu
marko can into english!
youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA

>pass user since 2012
>creates a boring meme- and bait thread
What are your plans for the rest of the day?

>bosnia
>Montenegro
lel lol kek

Some can, some can't, but the same goes for swedes
t. deal with old swedes who can't speak english on a daily basis

>Latvia
>Blue

When I was in Latvia I was many times spoken to Russian or Latvian and despite saying "Only English" or "no Latvian" nobody cared

Poles are very good at speaking english, every Pole I mate even when I was in high school was fluent

Do you speak swedish with them?

t.not the swede you're having autism fight with

But why would you speak English to them when you could speak Swedish? Why so butthurt?

>I sniff my rose, very good taste
10/10

Finnar är roliga.
Vad tycker ni norrmän om dem?
Är det samma syn på dem som det är här?

Nope

Why would I talk swedish to them? If they can't speak english or finnish I don't service them

Because it's taught in Finnish schools :^)

>Nope
Do you get another person to deal with them or what do you do?

Switzerland yellow

poland is certainly yellow/yellow-reddish

Suisse should be yellow at best

>Euros are proud of being cucked by anglos
kek

Yes, and? I have no problem it being taught, but everybody forgets almost everything they learned because you never need it here

Nah, I'm the only one who can understand even a little swedish. If they don't speak english they won't get any help, not because nobody wants to help them

>Nah, I'm the only one who can understand even a little swedish. If they don't speak english they won't get any help, not because nobody wants to help them

Ah I see

somewhat true for spain; one even started talking to us in spanish without asking if we could answer. There were many instances where I had to speak spanish and translate for the others because some spaniards cannot speak english. nice people tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=KfVg1guZiJw

posted wrong link at first

interesting, especially the whole eastern european adults know english bit, what did you base your opinions on?

Only Flanders should be blue.

This 2bh

Also from what I know English is very easy to lern for Romanians and vice versa.

>Red = No adults know how to speak english

I actually know how to speak English, tho

I don't like to speak it, because my accent is terrible, but it's not important.

Here are the facts to end these idiotic anecdotes "hurdur the 3 spaniards I met could all speak english!" and arguments.

why is Ireland dark green?

not really, look at yourself you are young you go on Sup Forums and your english is still shit

our parents' generation has better english than ours actually since they had decent education in schools, nowadays education is awful, teachers are awful and half the students are niggers who can't be bothered to study anything

You know why

>16% of Spain can speak Spanish well enough in order to be able to have a conversation
Thats awfully true.

kek
it's probably some regionalist autism, also check ireland

I'm pretty sure an average Germ is more fluent with English than an average Slav or Hungarian. English is partially a Germanic language after all.

Well according to this, it's more common for Swedes to speak English than it is for Finns to do the same.

But I guess this is fenno-swedish propaganda.

I think the vast majority of Europeans speak English at least on a conversational level. I've never met anyone who doesn't. In France people are sometimes dicks and pretend not to speak it, but otherwise I've never had any issues communicating in English.

Only 10% of Germans are able to communicate in German?

it's foreign languages
so 10% of the questioned in germany are foreigners speaking german or something along those lines

>suck at German
>so I decide to talk English in Germany
>they talk back in German because they expect Dutch people understand it anyway
>turns out they are right

Belgium should be yellow. Most Walloons are uneducated as fuck.

I visited France almost twenty fucking years ago and everyone spoke English except the old people. I would think even more would speak it now.

>tfw you are better than the native english speakers but they won't admit it so they exclude you from the tests

when we were travelling through Germany with our Dutch friend he would always ask if they could converse in English instead of German, even though he could speak it. kek

Listening to German is easy. But speaking it is harder. Because you aren't used to using it.

>every adoult
This may not be most accurate. Pretty much everyone younger than 40-45 speaks English relatively well. But with older Poles it's a different story. Not so many were actually thought English during communism:

taught

this, finnish people are especially horrible at pronunciation

Most of Russian learn English in middle school, and about 80 percent of entire country can speak/understand English, many of them also know third language.

This meme again

Everybody can speak English except Old People in France

>Germany
>Blue
>Not red.. or even better grey

Geographically it is.

then how come they pretend to not understand me when I speak clearly?

they pretend not to understand when you speak their own language too, it's not something exclusively reserved for english
they're just a uniquely unhelpful people

French people are generally arrogant assholes who refuse to accept that their tiny irrelevant language isn't spoken by people outside their country and the shitty part of Africa.

>that their tiny irrelevant language isn't spoken by people outside their country and the shitty part of Africa.

Go prep the bull, Cuckson

>our parents' generation has better english than ours actually since they had decent education in schools
"no"

Gottem with the cuck meme again haha

We should defiantly be yellow.
Even then most adults have bare bones English skills.
As for younger people, i suppose most know English. Tho there are always a few people who just don't bother.

This. When I was twelve or thirteen or so I tried to order food in a boulangerie in French, having had about a years worth of French classes, and got straight up ignored till I left. That was low. I've been getting even by completely ignoring Frog tourists myself.

>every Pole I mate
You slut.

nobody older than 25 speaks english here

all of them below 40 do. maybe people just don't want to talk to you

Even if majority of adults can speak somewhat english here they are not very good at it most of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=IjApW4r6N8Q