WWYD to this girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCfV36TX5AejfAGIbtwTc7Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=VtUIBufKozU
instagram.com/effortlessemotions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

9999 get

console her and help her with her daddy issues

why do girls do the gauge shit and dye their hair dumb ass unnatural colors???

Fuck, what wouldn't I do? I'd fill her up with cum in her womb or her belly. She'd be my favorite fuck toy.

breed her, make her a housewife provided she can cook. gotta secure the exsistance of our people and a future for white children and what not

Dammit I was going to say that

uh, gag her with my meat slapper?

I know her father. He happens to be a programmer and a she seems to have been raised in an above average environment. Heres his youtube channel:

youtube.com/channel/UCfV36TX5AejfAGIbtwTc7Zw

I dont understand why she dresses like a little slut and does all the edgy stuff when she had a decent upbringing. Psychology is weird.

Make her gag on my cock and destroy her makeup with her slobber and my cum

Teach her that hair dye is unhealthy and gauges are weird.

Talk to her about her relationship with her father.

I found her through this guys youtube channel. He made a video where he interviewed the girl, then he took it down.

Sometimes a "decent upbringing" is the problem. People need to learn from trauma and hardship. Without it they often make terrible choices.

shit, I remember seeing this. Girl is a knockout

Anything of her in a tank top or bikini? I'd love to see more of that tight body

heres the video her father made:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtUIBufKozU

Why would he expose his daughter to the perverts of the internet?

maybe she just likes colors in her hair

y y'all gotta try n get all heady tryna psychology some girl u don't even kno smh stay weird Sup Forums

i wish there was more

He's probably a pervert of the internet himself. I mean he is a programmer. That's a pretty big sign.

Hnnnng. Post all you've got. I'd love to see those slender arms

dude she's 16
The "girl" is his daughter ya dumb goof ball. Show some respect to the man considering how practical and beneficial his videos are to the community.

She clearly has self-confidence issues. It's not normal to change your look that much. And bright colored hair is a call for attention and potentially harmful to your hair in the long run.

I just want her to wrap me in her lettuce arms

>dude she's 16
Sup Forums likes them younger than that

get her a plastic surgeon to fix her ears

Dude bores me out of my mind and makes me dislike programming with his snooty negative attitude and monotone voice. Unsubscribed a while ago.

>snooty negative attitude
?
>and monotone voice
I didn't know coding expressed such emotions in tutorials.

Don't be a fag: her Insta is "effortlessemotions" and these are all from there.

>snooty negative attitude
>monotone voice
You clearly haven't met that many programmers.

He was complaining about the state of javascript and how it has too many dependencies and its become too hard and not fun anymore waaa waaa. Dont make javascript videos then if you don't like working with it.

He made some good points. So what?

I'm a programmer and I'm not a lifeless borderline autistic faggot. Oh wait, nevermind, checkmated myself.

Is this the last one you have?

Also: same handle on YouTube.

Brah, get your fill: instagram.com/effortlessemotions/

lil slut cant help but show off dat skin

laugh at those awful eyebrows

People like this piss me off. Dude sounds like a complete douche.
>I'm a programmer and we programmers create all the technology you use.

No, you're a slave for a company and spend your days working on a small part of a much larger program that your company reaps the rewards for.

t. a programmer