youtube.com/watch?v=4L2iykErk7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, its very good.

it was in the recommended bar when i was listening to "I Was Sitting In A Room"
maybe Youtube recs aren't so shit after all

Trips confirm

the DIGITS DUDE

>tfw missed the vinyl reissue
>tfw went to the record store and they literally sold their only copy the day before
good album though

oh shit! it's the only progressive electronic album Sup Forums knows again!

get a life

fuck off buddy

kiss already you fags

I want Sup Forums to listen to all of Mort Garson's projects and constantly debate among each other about which one is the best
my personal favorite is The Wozard of Iz's "An Electronic Odyssey" followed by Lucifer's "Black Mass"
i feel like "Z" would become a meme if it was shilled hard enough here

either way yeah Sup Forums really needs to fucking listen to more Mort albums, needs to listen to more Jean-Michel Jarre albums, needs to listen to more Kraftwerk albums and generally needs to step out of Sup Forumscore just a little bit to maybe add variety instead of the same few hundred albums over and over

considering how much i liked that album, i'll most certainly be listening to his other stuff too

sweet!
i'd definitely recommend you listen to all of his side projects one-by-one starting with the ones I mentioned
fuck "Z" though, only listen to it if you feel like being a late 40s creep who can appreciate good synthesizer with a fucking orgasming woman over it all, shit's annoying and honestly i don't see why anyone would enjoy it

if you feel like expanding past Mort Garson definitely check out Jean-Michel Jarre and his stuff
also Plone - Unreleased 2nd Album is an unsung masterpiece, check that out asap if you'd like

sounds good, thanks man

youtube.com/watch?v=v9vOtUm-0so&t=1s

youtube.com/watch?v=MFu66ye6YWM

that's how I find good music sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=IukDZLdXCGA

Love Plantasia, and believe this is a great album as well. I listen to both while hiking in the woods.

i am always blown away by the fact that people freak out over this one

there are hundreds of library records of comparable or higher quality, i just don't understand why this one is constantly spammed

is it the memey cover? that's all i can figure

its DUDE WEED LMAO appeal
also its obscure enough to convince yourself that you're some sort of musical savant
these are people who don't know anything about early electronic music

it's the Sup Forumscore status it already has, it gets passed down through the system from user to user and new people keep freaking out because it's always the first progressive electronic album they've ever listened to and it blows them away so then they make the 200,000th thread about it on Sup Forums because for some odd reason they don't lurk enough to see it posted every other day.

Eh, I guess I don't mind seeing people interested in an almost objectively quality album and giving them fair recommendations in order to expand their tastes. Sup Forumscore is where I started too, so I guess I can't blame anyone new for freaking out over the quality of Sup Forumscore. It's Sup Forumscore, after all, I suppose it's not talked about all the time for no reason.
>its obscure enough to convince yourself that you're some sort of musical savant
also this, newboys like to think they're already obscureboys because their parents haven't heard of King Crimson, trust me I thought I was hot shit when my mom called my music tastes eclectic when I showed her Kraftwerk

oxygene is superior to this shit

and equinoxe is superior to oxygene

Oh fuck yeah. I never see YMO mentioned here. Also, I feel like everybody only knows JJP from Going To The Store.

>newboys like to think they're already obscureboys because their parents haven't heard of King Crimson
literally me six years ago

Yeah man that album really heals your soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=V8MP0W63jIY

If you're already listening to a video for more obscure or niche music they can sometimes be pretty good yea

>Listening to music while /out/

if you like this album, i highly recommend this

youtube.com/watch?v=ptnvnWWYYuM
youtube.com/watch?v=ptnvnWWYYuM

youtube.com/watch?v=_GFJM8UeNmk
youtube.com/watch?v=Tfq65KhFuJM
Anyone?

sounds like this
youtube.com/watch?v=4L2iykErk7A

It's kinda shit, don't see the appeal in this one

your post was kinda shit, don't see the appeal in this one

Patrician taste, my dude. Mort was the number one at this time in music history.

Personally, I liked Black Mass the most, but I want to hear why you liked An Electronic Odyssey more.

off yourself

how is it DUDE WEED LMAO?

pretty good