Watching these reviewers is the same as watching modern blockbusters, i.e: Marvel, DC movies

watching these reviewers is the same as watching modern blockbusters, i.e: Marvel, DC movies

surface level disposable garbage that takes zero effort to consume and ultimately makes you dumber in the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

whathappenedtofuryofthefilmfan.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chris stuckman and flickpick are based tho dude.

this. chris stuckmann might be the best reviewer on youtube. he actually puts effort and love into his reviews where as Jeremy just feels like a dude-bro phoning in his emotion. I don't know who the top corner people are.

based stuckmann is underrated

We can see there's only one IP in the thread you stupid piece of shit fuck off with your homosexual reviewer shilling.

>watching anything on Youtube

Have your (you)s also Stuckmann is a giant faggot.

Name some decent reviewers then. You can literally bitch about any of them, but the guys at least are not niggers and don't spoil that much. Besides they don't do any harm.

He's a manchild, yes. So he's /ourguy/ for sure. Not liking him proves it even more. I also hate all you cucks.

>Based Carlin on there

>Liking anything in that pic
you have to be at least 18 years old to post here

Carlin was nothing more than bitching old fart.

flick is shit now

Sorry to disappoint your faggot idol but Chris is anti social narcissist.

>>whathappenedtofuryofthefilmfan.blogspot.com/

This guy used to be very close with Chris and had his own channel dictated to reviewing movies before Chris got famous his channel is no longer around but you can still watch his videos.

Thank you for posting that image, I've been looking for it for a while now.

wow. its literally nohting

What about when he was young?

>whathappenedtofuryofthefilmfan.blogspot.com/
tl:dr what's the gist of it?

>watching 5 or more youtube reviewers

just how invaluable is your fucking time? I mean why?

>BBT not on that edgy list
Guess who's behind this post

You left out Reddit Letter Memedia

I have no idea who the other guys, except that Jan (sp?) guy, but Stuckmann's videos aren't actually bad. In less than 10 minutes I can get an overview of a movie and decide if I should see it or read more about it. These aren't film theory essayists, you know, and if you actually think so it just makes you look like a huge idiot.

that dude on the top left looks like Maisie Williams