Diaper thread

Diaper thread
anything goes; AB/DL, DD/LG. Scat, etc

Diapered-Daddy and his diapered Little Girl reporting in. She's in her M3 for the night and I'm in my Little Pawz.

Absolutely not into the scat side of it, but diapers are something I've come to recently realize I like waaayy more than I'd like to admit.

i wish i were this lucky. im a male little and going to fucking die alone

I'd rather have a master than a mommy or a daddy. I'd like to be someone's diapered pet.

looking for a daddy or mommy?

Aww, c'mon man, it's just a matter of patience.

yeah im not really into messing, I'm more into pampers. Its just like cute padded underwear

i love u

id rather have someone that cared about me. i have a lot of problems with stress and decision making. id take a mommy or daddy or master or whatever at this point.
for most people maybe but not me

either.

So cute

>Its just like cute padded underwear
Yess, absolutely.
I kinda like wetting, but I really don't like messing. Too messy and gross.
>id rather have someone that cared about me.
Okay, fair enough.

When did you get into being diapered ?

Ah, when I was younger I for some reason decided to try one of my little brother's diapers on. I found out that people liked them..And..I kinda had a watersports fetish already, and seeing as diapers kinda made watersports a bit more fun because I could safely pee myself with them on..It just became a thing for me.

I personally don't wear but my little does.

Same here. Feels bad man.

Also technically a guy but I found a mommy who enjoys me as her baby girl, just give it some time, don't be a creeper, don't go out looking for someone like that, keep up on your personal hygiene, clean shave, act with a bit more emotion and more openness.