Guys I really need help. This girl is Rosie on mfc and she is closing her account soon...

Guys I really need help. This girl is Rosie on mfc and she is closing her account soon. I would really like her videos and I'm too poor to get them. If anyone knows anyway to get them please help a poor soul out.

My girlfriend of 5 years died recently so I'm being like this. It would help.

Okay I bought every single one and all her picture sets. Where do you want me to upload every bit of evidence?

It seems too good to be true but you can upload them where you are comfortable with if you really have them. I won't complain.

Well perhaps it's the christmas spirit lingering around still. Let me fap really quick to one of her videos. i'm all excited now.

Mega or Vola

Well I haven't heard of Volaupload before but I have heard of Mega so I guess I should go with that.

If this is true I'm happy!

Why would you want nudes of this woman? Look at her face, she is not enjoying her job at all.

Bump

Well I mean the videos.

I mean I have been in her shows and she isn't like that...I think she thinks it's seductive to make that face. I just think she is pretty!

I hope this thread doesn't die before it's too late...

Just keep bumping until we get a mega link

bump

Bump

I thought OPs couldn't bump?

I

bump

I'm running out of pictures :(

bump

who has here set?

I have pictures but I want her videos. She has G/G and one B/G even...

Well If the thread dies email me at

ispatientiskind at yandex dot co m

Bumping for OP

bumping for me

bumping for grandma

bump for the children

Bump for you guys

bump for you

Why is she shutting down her camsite? Too many stalkers...

She is bored and is starting a new career (streaming on twitch)

user died?

Perhaps some time in the future she'll get bored and switch from streaming on twitch to twitching on stream.

Yeah I guess???

Very old standings.

Her name is just Rosie nowadays.

I'd consider paying her $700 to twitch on my stream....

I still have hope :0