Can we please get a cozy thread going? They were one of the only good things on this godforsaken board

Can we please get a cozy thread going? They were one of the only good things on this godforsaken board.

Other urls found in this thread:

artstation.com/artwork/13Qr8
youtube.com/watch?v=TuGnfgq-N_M
soundcloud.com/flora/flora-one
youtube.com/watch?v=JWO7Vg7wpyU
youtube.com/watch?v=BXhle_5BBRU
youtube.com/watch?v=sCgqiOzXE-g
youtube.com/watch?v=5wSz90GAuao
mentalfloss.com/article/51788/62-worlds-most-beautiful-libraries
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

absolutely

nice one

these threads are dead

dont watch the tree of life its a shit movie

bowie

this is my favorite

I love that one

Cyberpunk? Cyberpunk.
artstation.com/artwork/13Qr8

reminds me of perfect blue for whatever reason

can one of you stupid faggots post one without rain

Comfy thread as new snow falls out side

i love this one

Some comfy music

youtube.com/watch?v=TuGnfgq-N_M

soundcloud.com/flora/flora-one
this song is incredibly long and covers like 5 genres but all of it is gorgeous and I love it

its like 20 songs in one

"Over the Garden Wall"

that's your idea of cozy? gross.

I like these posts keep them going, finaly something human and relatable.

youtube.com/watch?v=JWO7Vg7wpyU

idk its not about thinking about the image its about just looking at it and seeing what there is to see and not for what the meaning of it all is

I know... and these threads are few and far between

havent seen one since about 3 months ago untill now. love it.

Comfy is about atmosphere. It feels human.

i see a very messy apartment that's probably also cold and smelly

holy fucking shit I love old libraries

you're missing the point

but yes

Better than soulless and clean

yeah, it has character

g;kyth

These threads always remind me of the opening to Donnie Darko.

youtube.com/watch?v=BXhle_5BBRU

i disagree

Mmm this is nice

you are entitled to your own opinion and I respect that

I love this

youtube.com/watch?v=sCgqiOzXE-g

this is better than that rainy mood shit. People treat it so pretentiously that I can't stand the idea anymore. This is basically the same idea, but nobody's acting like Don Draper in their bedrooms drinking WHISKEY NEAT while talking like a cool dude to other Sup Forumstards.

thats hurtful

moar libraries pls

It was meant to be. That shit was so invasive on Sup Forums it was worse than the drawthread avatar circlejerks that never die.

It's a neat idea but people need to stop taking themselves so fucking seriously

there ya go

kill yourself cunt. people are enjoying themselves on this board for the first time in a very long time, fuck off

Does this count as comfy? It is to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=5wSz90GAuao

well you can share things you like on this thread to make it better in your view I guess

Why don't you just fuck off dude? We don't want this negativity in a comfy thread.

you are like a little baby. watch this:

mentalfloss.com/article/51788/62-worlds-most-beautiful-libraries

Good but different in style

Very nice

sorry about your damp messy studio apartment i guess

fucker im better than you

mah libraries

you sadden me

Back at work after 5 days off...this thread makes me happy

If you don't have anything to contribute, than GTFO.

I provided a comfortable ambient noise link, I can't help that I'm angry.

Sounds an awful lot like those "safe spaces" you Sup Forumstards are always making fun of, don't you think?

How about you go talk about it in your own thread? Nothing comfy about some douche criticizing everything.

great bate

I actually did, I made a thread and it died. Also, many people find comfort in bitching. The jewish community call it kvetching. Bitching/complaining/discussing grievances is a decent way to discuss problems and to face them, instead of avoiding/ignoring them. It's not good to keep that shit bottled up.

Also, you seem to be doing a bit fo complaining yourself.

its just my opinion. the movie is utter boring shit, and I dont want people replying anyways. I guess it worked though, considering you responded... or was that bait -I- just fell for? goddamnit!

also

>shills
>people

Most of the time, Houston is a blazing hellhole that necessitates carrying some sort of drinkable on your person at all times. It's a fucking angry city, and the heat leeches the moisture out of you.

The sun is like a Marine DI who just lost his family in a fire started by SJWs, who has to power through the day, found out his government canceled his health insurance, then some recruit tries to correct him about pronouns. Imagine the nuclear wrath of that pouring down from the sky. Houston.

But sometimes it rains. And rains. And then it fucking rains some more, like said DI when no one's looking and he has time to let the grief out in a human way.

I've been stuck under bus stops as it rains like that. Torrent pouring from the sky. No work tonight or tomorrow, so all you have to worry about is getting home.

Rainy days meant, as a kid, I could ask mom to rent a game, because I couldn't play outside. Blockbuster is gone, and Video Central died decades ago. So I resolve to hit up walgreens, buy a soda, a box of candy, and rent from the redbox.

The 219 comes at last. Checking down the street was futile- I couldn't see that far for the rain.

I get on board and the bus driver uncharacteristically urges everyone to board quickly.

To me, it was just a really bad storm.

Then I heard about Hurricane Harvey bearing down on our ass.

To be fair user did contribute and what is Sup Forums about at it's core but be yourself, don't censor yourself, and question every thing. As fair as I'm concerned he is still playing ball

Is this comfy?

This guy looks pretty cimfy

KILL YOUR SELF GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD

This motherfucker knows what's up.
At least
Is using grammar properly and speaking intelligently.
People have right to opinions and all that shit.
I agree with the messy aprtment being comfy as fuck though, I think it's a relatable thing. My place is always messy, so a clean place just looks like no one actually lives there, to me.

welp the thread's falling apart

I comefur

wtf is that??

what's your problem anyway? all i said was that i don't like messy rooms. god.

Confey

liquid internet

Ah yesm

I appreciate the support. My hostility wasn't directed at anyone specifically in this thread, I feel that may have been lost in communication.

You did have better libraries

That trailer to the left belonged to a friend of mine.
He died of cancer and they tore it down.

Eh. You voice an opinion a little too forcefully and everyone assumes you're jumping down their throats. Happens all the time.
Not me, that was my first post here.

My thread....

My beloved thread :(

Still stopped at Walgreens, but I loaded my car with water, soda, some meds, some wine for mom and dad. Buckets still pouring from the sky.

Everyone has their own personal moment when they realize shit is fucking serious. For about a week with the rain getting worse, we sold generators, water, lumber, and every last grain of sand and dirt.

Then one day I'm forceshitting to get ready for work when I get a text. We were closed, and as to when we'd reopen, no one knew.

That was my moment. I didn't have trouble shitting any more.

Sheets of rain. I decided to raise my middle finger against the elements and go walking in it. Commune with the force of nature that wanted Houston drowned.

It was a wet experience.

Our house, for those of you who are wondering, was located in an area where flooding went up to the curb but no further. Many people I knew lost everything and had to rebuild. Us? We were 'mildly inconvenienced'.

The thunder rumbled through the days, and I spent most of them sleeping in. Sometimes, one or both of our cats would join me, jumping on the bed and then burrowing under the covers.

I felt kind of guilty. But if there ever was a situation for sleeping the days away, it's waiting out the hurricane.

lol fair point

Ddaaaww

Rules aren't cozy

I wasn't trying to enforce any, I'm just saying that this thread has fallen apart

Fair point