>Film seems dark, tension-filled, adequate levels of drama
>Ultron himself seems capable, menacing, formidable, threatening

Film:
>It's a Saturday morning Avengers cartoon stretched out to 2 hours
>QUIPS! JOKES! MEMES!
>Ultron is a cardboard piece of shit who can't do anything
>Film is light hearted and the villain never poses a real threat

Why did this happen?

It's Disney. They only make children's movies so that demo is a lock, and they don't need the trailer to draw them. They need it to draw teens and people in the early 20's who might (incorrectly) expect something decent after the trailer.

FUCK Disney

>Weakening Marvel villains
>Making SW a female power fantasy series
>Shitty CGI movies that have been shit since Incredibles

I think throwing a giant rock at earth is a threat but whatever

what he means is that we as a viewer don't ever feel there's a genuine threat considering how obvious it is that the villain's plan won't come to fruition

Still better than that colorless mudane garbage that was Civil War.
At least AoU had tone.

PS: Ultron can beat the shit out of Thor but struggles to fight Cap.

Remember when they revealed this?
Disney and Marvel sure as hell didn't.

I can't believe Joss was fucking insipid enough to actually indulge the "you'll never believe who dies! I'm serious, someone's really gonna get it this time!" GoT meme as if it were in any way meritorious to kill his own shitty OC in the same movie he's introduced, meanwhile we'd even been given a superior, infinitely more likeable version of the character in the X Men movies

just what a fucking failure AoU is on virtually every level. and i like marvel movies okay, too

I hate Jeremy Renner's stupid fucking face.

Arrowguy can one shot those fucking robots. Why are the Avengers even needed? Just get Iron Manlet and the Iron Legion. Even better, just get those Sokovians some AK-47s. No wait, that's an overkill. Just call in an English longbowmen army.

This is difference between DC and Marvel. The Avengers are NOT needed. When fucking arrowguy has no problems whatsoever killing alien or robot mooks left and right, you know the stakes are not high.
In contrast, DC films always show the US Army engaging the enemies first, so you KNOW they need Superman/JL to win the fight.

Because the plot demands it.

>robots can easily scratch the super advanced steel of iron man
>robots touch arrow guy and he is still alive
how?

Its a kids movie. Kids enjoy it manchild will pay to see it whatever they release...win win for disney

I thought he was threating enough. You need to understand that you aren't actually right. You're begging the question.

>I thought he was threatening enough
>I thought

You need to understand that you aren't actually right.

Why was it his plan anyway, with his tech he could have just built several nukes and placed them all over earth, moving through the internet all the while.

It's your own fault if you didn't know what to expect from a Marvel movie so far. Is this the first one you'd ever seen?

> iron man weighs tonnes but can sit on sofas
> captain america can hurt iron man by punching
> metal robot army cant dismember team

Do you also complain when you watch Star Wars VII thinking it's going to take place in New York instead of Space?

Bait and Switch

Your fault for watching Marvel's horseshit.

And now the Disney shills are on you. As certain as the dawn, they are here.