Name a better president better than TRUMP

Name a better president better than TRUMP
Pro tip you can literally pick any president

Ronald Reagan

>a better president better
this is more better

Butthurt libtard. You're all like, "Boohoo! This administration is overseeing the end of the United States as a world leader and ensuring that China will dominate the global economy from now on!"

What a loser.

hillary

oh wait

GERALD FORD

you mad bro?

>you mad bro?

trump's my president. i voted for trump. i won. not mad.

"I am going to burn down the building that we are both in."

"I am going to try to stop you from burning down the building that we are both in."

[lights building on fire] "Ha! I won!"

Oh wait, you said President.

Oh please. 2018 is going to be a Republican sweep. Do you remember when Donald said that he could stand in the middle of Fifth Street, shoot a man, and he wouldn't lose a single voter? He was right. His voters cannot tell right from wrong, or true from false. When it comes to dealing with facts and truth, the Republican party is much like the party from George Orwell's "1984". They denounce any information that would contradict or overturn their worldview as #FAKENEWS and fill the resulting void with self-affirming fantasies called "alternative facts". Their willful ignorance makes them, and him unstoppable.

>
>"I am going to burn down the building that we are both in."
>
>"I am going to try to stop you from burning down the building that we are both in."
>
>[lights building on fire] "Ha! I won!"

Still waiting to see this burning building.

Richard nixon

why are you greentexting like that, newfag

> I won

lmao

>covers ears and closes eyes
>"I DON'T SEE IT I DON'T SEE IT LALALALA"

Sebastián Piñera

>denial like this

>Providing nothing

Didn't realise this was reddit

Im on my phone ya gook

>When your God Emperor has accomplished very little despite being in office for a year so all you can do is brag about how you "won" an election that happened over a year ago.

That image and post gave me cancer. Be gone libtard

>Newfag gets quint's and no one checks

Jesus, you dipshits are sore winners.

Wait I can't pick Obama or James Carter

Peace be with you misguided lot. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

We're surrounded by newfags, these kiddos just got their brand new iPhones and decided to come to Sup Forums because people at school said they found memes on here.

>trump supporter
>greentexts like he's new, from reddit, or retarded
no surprise here

If he had just stopped at trashing the TPP I would be a happy camper. He has exceeded expectations. He is dismantling the globalist institutions like the UN and has defeated ISIS in Syria, all the while pissing liberals off. I actually am getting tired of winning, he was not wrong.

the object fo the president isn't to pass as many laws as possible you fucktard.