cancer spam

Dump.

kys
cancer spammer

logging in

cancer spam

bump

sageplants

It's pronounce "sah gay" (as in you're gay) being this is a Japanese image board. Lurk moar

Bumped

yes i would succ you... i feel like moving away with you somewhere even more tonight ;) i need a log, andys will have to do

Log me in

no fagets allowed

Andy's got a secret..!

cancer spam

Fresh, hot loaves...

Andy Sixx...

its slidding baby!

Dump

Would you F U C K O F F ?

m'throat!

Just got 99 slidding today on Logn'scape

nice!

The fag of faggot of autistic faggot is not like any other fag of faggot you may find at your local bathouse. Tis truly the works of a complete autistic faggotry in his own wrong.
The autistic faggot is native to North America but has been reported to migrate on the occasion of the annual Vans Warped Tour. His faggotry rate is remarkably high considering how many fags want to give him a tossing with their tongues.
What you don’t know right now is that autistic faggot is the complete, obese, autistc, faggotry, delux Handicapp obesity in the world and common sexual congress and foreplay would simply not do the job in trying to pleasure someone so homosexual, so flamboyant … so… fag, like his ass. You could suck on his fucking dick and drink all of his sperms but it would never come close to showing your completely autistic obese faggotry

Dump

Dump.