Describe a face, yours or otherwise, and I will attempt to recreate it with FUSE

Describe a face, yours or otherwise, and I will attempt to recreate it with FUSE.

big, long, bushy hair, giant nose, lots of pimples, and a darwinian tubercle

do your worst

You were very vague, and you said to "do your worst."

broad forehead with an Elvis style hairdo and a flat nose. Also kinda Jewish. Also kind of have bad acne.

Make it happen mein nigger

shaved head, blue eyes, red beard, ginger w/o freckles, small pronounced forehead, blonde eyebrows. little bit bigger nose, high cheeks.big ass jaw line.

IM NOT A FUCKING GINGER
FUUUCKKKK

That's not ginger you color blind fuck!

Medium length dark brown hair, brown eyes, latino skin tone, medium pronounced forehead, dark brown eyebrows, smaller nose,jaw line is a bit defined. also medium nigga lips

remember in the matrix when neo's mouth started melting? just like that

Just recreate Kobe Bryant's face

Round face, chubby but with nice cheek bones, dark red beard, thick blonde hair with a side part, tight closed smile, grey eyes. Have been compared to Coop from Megas XLR and Seth Rogen.

heavily overweight, wears a bowler hat, funny looking circle sunglasses, a scraggly unshaven beard and a stupid look on my face

faggot

im just a faggot

pretty good, but go paler. where's the beard?

bump

Bumping again. You alive OP?

sort of triangular face
bush of medium long raven black straight hair.
fairly dark complexion for a white guy.
straight nose whith a rather narrow tip
chocolate brown eyes with dark eyelashes shadowed by thick black brows
big dick
a scar on one side of the face
very defined lips
slightly improportionately long distance between the eyes and the tip of the nose especially comparing to tip to lip distance
slight sags under eyes
no noticable skin markings other thsn the scar. dark stubble.
its me, if you get it close enough ill post comparison

Young Ray Liotta's head
Cole Sprouce's Face

Blond hair long, thick medium lengthen beard, narrow nose on the smaller size; straight bridge. High cheekbones; defined jawline but doesn’t matter because of beard

guys face it he died

Black hair, short flat top
Long, thin nose
Small lips
Wide eyes
Regular eyebrows.

rip op

Kinda bangs, pedo stache, Brown eyes, long nose, big ears, small eyebrows

Brownish blond short hitler youth hair, horn rimmed glasses, green eyes, full lips, chiseled jawline, big forehead, aryan nose