This gaijin and his gaijinette were spotted at an anti-Korean nationalist rally in Shinjuku today...

This gaijin and his gaijinette were spotted at an anti-Korean nationalist rally in Shinjuku today. Why haven't you moved to Japan to help them kick out the zainichis yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

throwoutyourbooks.wordpress.com/2017/05/29/white-japanese-ultranationalist-hate-march-koreans-shinjuku/
youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
kentgilbert.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhanite
youtube.com/watch?v=DyNijzTW5HY&t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=65dYsNJ3548
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So sad when whiteys think they're Japanese.

off by one

Hail waito masterace. You are saviors.
MY FUCKING GOD, my endeavor on /Sup Forums/ now finally be saved.
Who is this guy from btw?

there already have been a few whites who are a journo or a pundit or something like that
i dont know anything about him but thats nothing new

Fuck off jew. You don't remember who saved your ancestor's lives from extermination. It is your turn.

throwoutyourbooks.wordpress.com/2017/05/29/white-japanese-ultranationalist-hate-march-koreans-shinjuku/

You might have to use Google Translate or something similar I suppose

W
H
I
T
E

P
I
G

G
O

H
O
M
E

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

お前こそ、白人ではない。
ここにきて自分をバカにしてやめたほうがいい。

>/jp/ goes outside for the first time in 6 months

not him but the blogger sounds like an ass, a Sup Forums poster shitposting about japan and his id politics. i dont trust those using buzzwords like "weeb" on these topics

What are you trying to say?
Your Japanese is shittier then my English.
Do you side with Kim Jung Un nation?

'Weeb' is being increasingly used to create a tenuous link between foreigners in Japan and anime, I don't think it makes much sense since it seems like only a very small subsection of gaijins are into that type of thing (at least in Japan). I do wonder what his motivations were though, maybe just an attempt at comedy?

She would be upset/

>be Japanese
>hate foreigners
>depend on foreigners to consume out shitty culture and media

Yikers

Handsome guy

>>depend on foreigners to consume out shitty culture and media

>go to Japan
>know nothing about either communism or japanese culture
>go to a rally with a Japanese Navy T-shirt and an anti-communistic flag
americans

Gaijins on the opposite side.

This is even more pathetic than the BLM protests in London

Then you're clearly overestimating your English skills, Tojo. I bet you can't even pronounce half of what you type, and that's me being generous. Also, your syntax is retarded.

But going back, why would I support "Kim Jung Un nation", exactly? I'm not North Korean.

Good, fuck gooks

Nothing he typed was incorrect though, good effort on his part I would say, and it's better than some of the English you see here

I can say we we' d appreciate to have white town in shinjuku than having shitty no culture gook village. It got be more safe and fun place. You don't know how we brainlessly worship white culture.

PLEASE JAPAN DEFEND YOURSELF FROM THE JUDEN. JAPAN AWAKE! THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI.

nah. "weeb" is definitely a buzzword that is only common on weeb sites or on comment sections of some weeb contents or else on some particular subreddits. this blogger must be one of them bitching about weebs and japan on a daily basis

>I do wonder what his motivations were though, maybe just an attempt at comedy?
sort of. these gaijins aint so rare. i think hes the same type of person as oldshool ill informed japanophile. he doesnt have an actual strong intention, i suppose.

for what it is worth, Kent Gilbert is one of the actual alt-right masterminds whos white.
kentgilbert.com/

this guy has ”solid” alt-right views on east asian geopolitics and influences on netouyos, the jp alt-right conservative scenes. not to mention he is anti-sk, china.

His English is perfectly comprehensible, Moshe.

When west falls all white male refugees will be sent to japan

Can korea and china agree to this?

If he thinks I support North Korea based on my initial post then he's either stupid or bad at English, or both.

I just called out his poor attempt at being edgy.

since most koreans in japan are pro-north korea i personally don't feel anything about them however the richest person in japan is a korean guy

You don't even know when to use punctuation correctly. Your attempt is also laughable.

We will chop their head off.

ITT:

His race and nationality do not really matter. He's just retarded.

Smarter than you, English teacher.

Grasping at straws.

Better work on that reading comprehension before the Olympics. You might think some tourist is a supporter of North Korea when he only asked for directions.

what a pathetic weeb

Why is it always a Jew to advocate for multiculturalism?

Jews want a worldwide caliphate.

They're a race of eternal merchants who benefit from open borders and highly exploitable national disunity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhanite

Fuck off. Some Korean players chased a Jap after a soccer game today. It's time to stop.

You sound a retarded radical or globalist cunt.
We nationalists could agree on the matters what is happening in Europe and middle east. And we concern about them always.
We want them to take back "old solid white states with great culture and stuff" from degenerated radical rats. I will be joining on protests if it was taking place here in Tokyo.
You said I am not even a white, I should not say anything stupid? What does this even mean?
If we were Asian with yellow skin then we must not saved lots of Jew's lives for humanitarian way in your logic?

He is a white but clearly side with our standpoint where problems on Noth Korea issue is directly matter with zainichis issue. I hope he was not trolling. Someone from white Youtubers also support us too.
Fuck off Jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=DyNijzTW5HY&t=18s

TL;DR.

>日韓断交
This has nothing to do with North-Korea issue

LMAO
and i though the french had the worst accent

the flag held by him

he sounds funny for japanese too. that cunt didnt have balls, was too awkward and autistic to shout it

Don't reply to zainichi.

I'm starting to think the jews may really be behind everything lads, talk me out of it.

WAITO PIGGU GO HOME
NIPPON FOR YAMATO PEPO

I think it's cute that you think he is actually Japanese and not an American English teacher (they make obvious mistakes on purpose)

if you live somewhere long enough, then you generally begin care about it's future and struggles, and it's pretty easy to get submerged in a nationalist subculture.

i might like their imports, but the siding with sociopaths that have a fetish for dictators and big gov part isn't that attractive, you know?

but south korea has qts like this

>he thinks some superficial females going through acting routines is cute or relevant to sociopolitical issues/viewpoints

>implying sociopolitical issues are relevant

only to normies they are. to me, they are not. i couldn't care less

I wish we had people like this in Canada removing the chinese and pajeets

It seems to me that he is against communism and didn't really understand what this rally was about

>normies know anything about the world or can leave their bubble to care about anything abstracted from their immediate gibbsmedat
people regurgitating media articles isn't caring about sociopolitical issues. Doing so is not 'normie'.

let me ask you this.

If your country's core governmental function has been controlled by Argentinas what would you act? You don't stand up for your nation.

Let me explain to you what is happening here.

zainichis got money during we were in economic downturn, where mostly from their shitty businesses such as pachinko and loan companies, which those are identified lists of richest person in Japan recently. Zainichis have got linked with police department giving them money or hiring them in higher position in their company.
Pachinko is clearly a gambling. The meatal balls you got from those machines then you can change real money equivalent almost same value. The government still allow them place everywhere in Japan.
If you were here you can find them easily. Because it is flooding across Japan.

Later on zainichis started to control every medians in Japan, TV perpers tabloids and everything.
We got now many zainichi politicians too but they are neutralized ones, and opposing singing national anthem,royal family, and owing own army, even protesting anti US base protest.

You will lose your privilege as a native by those scums using race card and appealing to world.
North Korea is threatening us everyday. South Korea is shit too, they are trying to push their shitty music and their shitty culture by using controlled medias. The south gooks are anti Japan/Japanese protesting or campaigning with building muh comfort statues across the world to label us Japanese bad evil ones. What would you do then? You keeping on shitting your ass on your ground? Fuck you bitches. I hope the white guy must be a white with a little bit of Japanese blood like you huezilians.

Gambling is illegal

They usually don't when Israel is the country being discussed.

this has the makings of a copypasta

Germany, Your next generations will know the same.
Those refugees from middle east and asia don't speak German, but I am pretty sure that their 2nd, 3rd gens of those will do the same we got now.
They will take over your government and diminish your German privilege you should right fully get but protest and demand their rights in every basis in German society without working.

It is not copy my friend I wrote it now with poor english. I hope you Scandinavians should listen to my word too.

>It is not copy my friend

I know, but it could become one with a few tweaks

is that a gun the guy one the right is waving?

wtf armed protest in nippon?

this could get ebin

Because it is commonly acknowledged by real Japanese here.

This is happening in Canada right now.

I wish we could fight back like the Japanese.

poor nippon

youtube.com/watch?v=65dYsNJ3548

Last time Portuguese went to Japan they yelled "white pig" and killed our Priests.

Rude AF desu.

it's 3am in japan and here you are crusading online against koreans/chinks
you fucking insane neet

>Ancestors almost got killed by japanese
>today they join japanese

Jesus christ.... whites truly are a lost cause

You don't know who I am, and also don't know various works here working in different time apart from normal business time zone 9 to 5 .

when you come down with that yellow fever

you got it bad

2am tho

???

Hey Dane off topic but I heard a news that a monument were painted or sprayed in red by anti whale activists. Did your police get suspects?

countries are arbitrary borders, nationalism is as coherent as a slave being proud of his owner, the "WAHH WAHH WE'RE NOT THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL THOSE FUCKING GOOKS HOWEVER" tone doesn't help your case either
also, why do you think politics is the answer to an problem it created lol

>countries are arbitrary borders, nationalism is as coherent as a slave being proud of his owner

New worlders lmao.

Ever heard of ww2?

>Did your police get suspects?

as long as there were no anti-semitic grafitti the cops dont care.

When your country isn't full of monkeys you tend to be proud of it.

You think the Japanese wanted to kill all whites?

absolutely destroyed my argument :^)

I don't need to, you already live in my argument.

What was your argument again? You just made two unfounded statements.

after declaring war to the allies, yeah
Even planning in taking new zealand and australia

>2017

>debating with a monkey's argument over the internet

what a great age we live in

You made no arguments to begin with, retarded asshole.

that nationalism is the cheap alternative to actually having something to be proud of and that japan is reaping what they sow
read some ayn rand

WHAT THE FUCK

So they wanted to kill them all because they declared war on the Allies? Did France and the UK want to kill all Germans just because they declared war on Germany? :^)

>Not being proud of yourself and your achievements and at the same time be proud of its country and contribute to it so we call live the best we can

>ayn rand
nigga what
ayn rand is retarded, dont do that

>Ayn Rand

Is this a joke?

>Reading jewish manifestos

How do people still fall for this meme.

Nationalism isn't only about being proud of what your ancestors accomplished, though that is certainly part of it. It's just as much about fostering a cohesive society where people can identify with their neighbours and thus have a profound sense of solidarity. Countries like Brazil are the antithesis of that state of affairs, and it's sad that you don't realise that most of your country's problems stem from a lack of social cohesion.

>countries are arbitrary borders
very selfish based colonialist way of thinking.

"WAHH WAHH WE'RE NOT THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL THOSE FUCKING GOOKS HOWEVER" tone doesn't help your case

Okay then, I will name you as a bad evil savage son of colonialists from now on too.
> why do you think politics is the answer to an problem it created
communism was based on mindset created by crazy man
Kim jung un threatening against us with the nukes and his plebs are deifying him.
You have luck of imagination Muslims be occupying politicians seats and carrying out sharia law.

Oh it's different for germany. Japanese gave the first punch to a western country because they thought they can take whatever they want.

And like i said before they wanted to take Australia and new Zealand and colonize it. so yeah they actually hated whites.