Hey Sup Forums what's the weirdest / most disturbing thing you've seen on the internet

Hey Sup Forums what's the weirdest / most disturbing thing you've seen on the internet

Picture unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daysys destruction

I've heard of that but I've been to scared to check it out myself.

Nice double trips
You won't find it unless through TOR
I was there back in the days when it happened before he got known.. he did that to a few girls, taking requests and all. Fucking batshit stuff. Changed my life for sure

I once saw a posted picture of consentual sex in the missionary position. Disgusting.

Kek

gl finding it now

A guy fucking a snake

the grifter

A few years ago a guys started posting pictures from that but there was a big black square over the girl i recognized the background and everything.
It was fucking crazy nobody said anything.
Daisys destruction was on youtube not to long ago

It's been put back onto normy web once in a while for sure. But how often is that a trap? Having, not to mention distributing, those files is a serious offense, it's easy bait for some of our good govt friends

And just don't go watch it bro
It's not worth the taint it'll leave
You can find plenty of gore rekt stuff lying around that'll satisfy your hunger. The Scully Vids are just the worst fucking snuff shit there is

Well of course it was more than likely being monitored. What I'm getting at is that it was on and stayed on youtube long enough for someone to give everyone directions on how to find it. More so is if these people hosting it are trying to capture people watching it shouldn't they be held just as liable for making it easily found?

Yea, that's part of the reason I never watched it

There are different scenarios possible.
Police/Fed stings, in which case it's legal for them.
Or hacker bait and blackmail scheme, you go get the file, you're infected, blackmail you or sells you out to the feds.
Or it's legit and the guy just wants more people to see the vids.. which seriously I don't understand.. he actually fucked one of the girls with a drill at some point.. if I remember correctly someone paid 20k USD for that to happen...

People nowadays see a rekt thread and are offended and call out mods.. But all of that stuff is softcore compared to what went on around here before it became mainstream

Can someone explain what Daysys destruction is? I've never heard of it, but now I'm intrigued. Too scared to look for it though.

Im talking more about the law enforcement angle. It honestly baffles me that they are able to setup these traps hosting this content like i tend to think the guy who is familiar with it all is a degenerate piece of shit as well.

A man killed/raped a child basically

Your going to regret asking, but it is a snuff film make by Peter sully in with a 18 Mont old toddler named daisy is raped for hours then she is dismembered

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully

When it happened it was so all over Sup Forums every single user knew about it for sure

Holy fuck man.
I'm glad i wasn't around on Sup Forums at the time.
Can't believe the degenerate was found not guilty.

Philippines plus underground murder/rape ring? These snuff rings aren't for the poor. Those people have money and alot of it. I'm absolutely not surprised they juat went it and destroyed the evidence.
And keep in mind that this is just what he's accused of.. he very likely responsible for much, much more